• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8541 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 182

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 200 Next
BlueStar
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Bulgaria1177 Posts
June 25 2018 09:01 GMT
#3621
Adding you all of you guys

My nick is Stegocefal
ID: 7131 7251 6252
Leader of the Bulgarian National SCBW/SC2 team and team pSi.SCBW/SC2
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 25 2018 13:35 GMT
#3622
Sometimes I miss playing this. Then I remember having to drive an hour + (often) tolls to cross a bridge to play by myself on a phone that can struggle to run the game depending on the patch.

Ah well, at least I'll have Let's Go in November.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
June 28 2018 04:10 GMT
#3623
So Silph Road did some maths (and probably meth as well, but I don't judge) and came up with the chances to hatch the new alolan forms we all so badly exchange gifts for https://thesilphroad.com/science/new-alolan-eggs-rarity-tiers-confirmed/

I got pretty lucky and from 6 eggs I got all 4 new forms and 3 sandshrews (1 at 95% IVs) in one go.
How is everyone else doing?
Btw, geodudes and digletts coming in mid July from rare encounters.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
June 28 2018 07:30 GMT
#3624
anyone want to shoot me an add?

7987 1441 2187
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4685 Posts
June 29 2018 00:46 GMT
#3625
Added the codes I found in here. Looking forward to some long distance Alolan eggs
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
June 29 2018 01:08 GMT
#3626
On June 28 2018 16:30 ahswtini wrote:
anyone want to shoot me an add?

7987 1441 2187

My friend code: 6419 5527 7497

always looking for distance. my ingame name is pokeachickk.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-30 19:43:35
June 30 2018 11:19 GMT
#3627
Finally finished the Mythical Discovery quest line... the stupidest thing was that some parts don't count retroactively. I caught 3 dittos before the quest told me to catch 1. Then I had to wait 2 weeks to catch another one for the quests, and I did it at 10 PM inside my house with a lure on...
The other major cockblock was catching 10 ghost types. I had to look up nests on the silph road and go to a specific place in Warsaw where gastlys spawned and catch 10 of them there (I caught more to make a gengar but still you get the point).
And finally had to use AR mode to catch Mew... and the little shit had the audacity to not be a perfect 15/15/15 after all the hoops I jumped through to get him...

edit: also 400 magikarp candy... i don't think it would've been possible without water festival
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
July 01 2018 08:53 GMT
#3628
Wooo, got Articuno!
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
July 03 2018 18:29 GMT
#3629
So niantic introduced some new quests and one of them is "catch a dragon type" and the reward is a dratini. As far as I understand the only dragon type that can be caught in the wild, albeit very rarely is a dratini? They also do not nest.
So what niantic basically did was "catch a dratini to get a dratini" ... isn't that a bit moronic?
I also HIGHLY doubt I can solo a T3 raid yet to get a dratini in any other way.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 03 2018 18:40 GMT
#3630
You have Bagon, Alolan Exeggutor and if you're really lucky an Altaria. I'm also not sure if Alolan Exeg is still out there.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-03 20:26:53
July 03 2018 19:51 GMT
#3631
On July 04 2018 03:40 mordek wrote:
You have Bagon, Alolan Exeggutor and if you're really lucky an Altaria. I'm also not sure if Alolan Exeg is still out there.

Pokemon hatched from eggs do not count AND pokemon that hatch from eggs do not nest. Alolan exeg... I didn't think about I'll admit but I have not seen once since the initial introductory wave.
You also can't evolve pokemon into dragon types to get this particular quest done. So Kingdra, Altaria, Vibrava, Flygon, Salamance all do not count. Unless you meet them in the wild of course... but good luck with that I guess.
It has to be strictly "catch" with a pokeball and all.
edit: apparently Bagon is a dragon type on his base tier, I thought he only gets dragon status from the evolutions. My bad. Still, I haven't seen a bagon once.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
July 03 2018 21:04 GMT
#3632
What is nest ?
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
July 03 2018 21:21 GMT
#3633
On July 04 2018 06:04 lestye wrote:
What is nest ?


Nests are areas where a lot of the same pokemon spawn. If you go to a nest near you in a given week, you'll find 1 dominant species of pokemon there, that spawns a lot more frequently than all the others.
Nest locations stay the same I think, but the pokemon that nest there rotate every 2 weeks.

Check if you have a nest near you @ https://thesilphroad.com/atlas#5/40.29/-76.66
This service works based on other players reporting their finds to a global map, and it doesn't backdoor or hack the Niantic servers so its safe to use. It may be sometimes inaccurate but is perfectly legitimate.

I went to a park in Warsaw a few days ago and caught a hell of a lot of bulbasaurs. Averaged 16 per hour and with pinaps from the gifts this was a quick and sustainable way to get me 2 good Venosaurs.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 04 2018 09:07 GMT
#3634
havent seen anymore alolan exeggutors since that one day a good few weeks ago.

i have so many gifts waiting to be accepted, but my backpack is almost full and i'm full on eggs.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 04 2018 09:50 GMT
#3635
On July 04 2018 18:07 ahswtini wrote:
havent seen anymore alolan exeggutors since that one day a good few weeks ago.

i have so many gifts waiting to be accepted, but my backpack is almost full and i'm full on eggs.

Its prolly best to accept all gifts you don't expect to hatch in one day. Saving gifts is silly unless you only have revive+ max + max revive.

The eggs are actually kind of crappy if you have a Vulpix and an grimer.
Freeeeeeedom
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
July 04 2018 17:04 GMT
#3636
On July 04 2018 18:07 ahswtini wrote:
havent seen anymore alolan exeggutors since that one day a good few weeks ago.

i have so many gifts waiting to be accepted, but my backpack is almost full and i'm full on eggs.

Yeah, Im in the same boat. I got like 17+ friends from TL and you guys are incredibly generous!
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-04 17:35:35
July 04 2018 17:34 GMT
#3637
I honestly gave up on alolan eggs when they added fucking rattata to the hatching list. Now I use all of your gifts to fuel my pinap reserves for a worthwhile community day *caugh* need ralts day*caugh*
I also prioritize you guys from TL over the people I found on my local discord when giving out gifts
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-05 12:06:52
July 05 2018 12:05 GMT
#3638
I have caught 6 wild bagons so far (guessing I hatched the other 5 for a total of 11 in the dex). Probably all during Windy weather. If you're part of a local discord you should have a decent shot at joining a T3 raid. Most of the field quests are garbage so I don't see any harm in keeping the Dragon one around for whenever it happens.

I've been experiencing a weird issue where only one account works on my phone, the first one loads everything fine and the other won't load the radar, friends list or objects on the map.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 05 2018 12:36 GMT
#3639
yeah my first alolan egg and it was a rattata, fuck that
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Aznupdown
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada318 Posts
July 05 2018 12:38 GMT
#3640
When you load your other accounts, you might have to restart the game a couple times. Happens to me when my sister uses my phone to play her account.
I said hiii
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech155
ViBE151
Nina 146
SpeCial 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13784
Artosis 627
PianO 34
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
canceldota131
League of Legends
Doublelift3718
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1713
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe106
Other Games
summit1g7485
shahzam618
Day[9].tv568
C9.Mang0405
Trikslyr104
Maynarde99
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv568
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 37m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.