• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9760 users

Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - Page 97

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 103 Next
ElyAs
Profile Joined December 2009
France205 Posts
October 03 2015 12:52 GMT
#1921
Who do I contact to join the Skype group ?
scFoX
Profile Joined September 2011
France454 Posts
October 03 2015 13:01 GMT
#1922
Sent you a PM.
entropius
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1046 Posts
October 03 2015 13:12 GMT
#1923
Let the war between Team Living and Team Overcast Burden of Time commence!
Skirmjan
Profile Joined October 2012
Italy190 Posts
October 04 2015 01:04 GMT
#1924
On October 02 2015 09:09 entropius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 03:37 Icapica wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:32 Lord Tolkien wrote:
I have time to play in TLX, but up to you guys.

Also, are we calling TL9 or something? It's been postponed for like 3 weeks lol.

Skirm has been without internet. We should have gotten him a sub some time ago already. Anyway, I really don't want that game to ge called yet.


I agree -- TL9 should go on. Has anyone heard anything from Skirm?

Does anyone want to sub for him, at least for a little while?


Yea well, i'm still in the limbo, i'm still hoping to get back asap, it should really be anyday now but i have no guarantees nor trust left...
I did ask for a sub already for monday but you guys kind of..... ignored me xD skype kinda monopolizes our conversations i guess, not having it for a while is akin to an exile xD
If you guys can find a temporary sub like with Mictlan earlier in the game i'm gonna pm him my general gameplan... even if i get lucky and i get my line back Monday i'd say the hassle is worth it just to get the game rolling again, i'll check the thread as soon as i can...
ElyAs
Profile Joined December 2009
France205 Posts
October 24 2015 16:33 GMT
#1925
I'm in the middle of nowhere with no computer. I'm gonna need a 24 hour extension for TLX.

Thanks in advance
xuanzue
Profile Joined October 2010
Colombia1747 Posts
February 16 2016 13:20 GMT
#1926
I still like to play in disciples mode, so I did a map to make it easy:

[image loading]

the map still demands work. so any feedback will be appreciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5vjzyz9b1yxrdt5/Awaitequira.rar?dl=0

http://www.desura.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/awaitequira-18015-map-for-disciples-mode

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2795
Dominions 4: "Thrones of Ascension".
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
September 01 2016 03:15 GMT
#1927
So there's been rumblings about maybe another TL game of this getting on the go. Gonna put up poll and see if we can't get this ball rolling.

Vote for Era, game type, and diplo (shamelessly stole the list of options from SCFoxs TLX poll). Also fell free to mention maps preferences.I haven't touched the game for a year, so don't know if there's any new shiny maps or not.

Poll: Era?

MA? (6)
 
43%

EA? (5)
 
36%

LA? (3)
 
21%

14 total votes

Your vote: Era?

(Vote): EA?
(Vote): MA?
(Vote): LA?




Poll: TLXI Game Type?

Normal (5)
 
38%

Disciples (5)
 
38%

Random (3)
 
23%

Disciples Random (0)
 
0%

13 total votes

Your vote: TLXI Game Type?

(Vote): Normal
(Vote): Disciples
(Vote): Disciples Random
(Vote): Random




Poll: Diplo?

Anything goes (i.e. Skype and all that) (9)
 
64%

In-game diplomacy only (5)
 
36%

No diplomacy (0)
 
0%

14 total votes

Your vote: Diplo?

(Vote): Anything goes (i.e. Skype and all that)
(Vote): No diplomacy
(Vote): In-game diplomacy only









xuanzue
Profile Joined October 2010
Colombia1747 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-01 19:33:31
September 01 2016 19:33 GMT
#1928
just finished a game recently in Awaitequira and I must say my map is fine

at least balance wise.
Dominions 4: "Thrones of Ascension".
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
September 02 2016 20:28 GMT
#1929
So looks like MA it is, but with the tie between normal/disciples, gonna do new poll, just those options as the tiebreaker/

Poll: ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

Disciples? (8)
 
73%

Normal? (3)
 
27%

11 total votes

Your vote: ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

(Vote): Normal?
(Vote): Disciples?


scFoX
Profile Joined September 2011
France454 Posts
September 02 2016 20:43 GMT
#1930
Time to think about maps people.
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
September 02 2016 22:07 GMT
#1931
Just for FX to prove that im a honest player:

[08.10.2015 18:03:15] Marc: annyeong haseyo
[08.10.2015 18:03:27] Gorka Morka: konbanwa
[08.10.2015 18:05:03] Gorka Morka: Has your attack on 4 any meaning ? Is this... War ? :o
[08.10.2015 18:08:12] Marc: I just thought, that you having a province with my (for you not so benefitial) candles, would not help you, and also may be reason for diplomatic difficulties later on. As the peaceful skeleton I am, and with only the purest intentions to avoid later bloodshed (well, undead dont have blood, whatever) I though it would be better, if we adjust those borders slightly.
[08.10.2015 18:09:13] Marc: Sadly, one of my personal favorite horsies died during the adjustment, and many tears were only prevented by undeadness, but I can assure you, the message hurt me deeply.
[08.10.2015 18:09:34] Gorka Morka: Oh, so you intend to do the same wherever your not so beneficial candles spread I guess
[08.10.2015 18:09:56] Marc: you know, I may be a future god...
[08.10.2015 18:10:00] Marc: I can control many things
[08.10.2015 18:10:08] Marc: but I can't control the faith people have
[08.10.2015 18:10:24] Marc: I deeply believe in the right of selfdetermination, especially in questions of faith
[08.10.2015 18:11:06] Marc: those settlers decided to believe in me, which I thing was a good choice... (I mean, look at the alternatives... yeah... of course they believe in me)
[08.10.2015 18:11:13] Gorka Morka: Also I was in the process of making said candle dissappear before too many people were swayed by your... undeadly ways, but thanks for the thought
[08.10.2015 18:11:35] Marc: but it seems, you were unable to accept their free will
[08.10.2015 18:11:51] Marc: and instead looked to push your religion by the sword
[08.10.2015 18:12:05] Gorka Morka: And please no discriminations against japanese goblins, we have enough people pointing fingers at us in the streets
[08.10.2015 18:12:08] Marc: I can tell you, if you were a true god... ppl would believe in you by theirselves...
[08.10.2015 18:12:25] Marc: that instead they turned to me... only shows the superiority of my ideals
[08.10.2015 18:13:10] Marc: But at the same time, it makes me wonder, if those, that officially still believe in you, were also forced to do so
[08.10.2015 18:13:19] Marc: you seem to be a rather cruel lord
[08.10.2015 18:13:31] Marc: who has troubles accepting free will
[08.10.2015 18:14:28] Gorka Morka: I assure you I'm not one to spread turmoil and death around, I'm accepting of all opinions, but death is rather... definitive
[08.10.2015 18:16:13] Marc: but if people choose death and turmoil...
[08.10.2015 18:16:19] Marc: I never forced anyone
[08.10.2015 18:16:46] Marc: It were not my troops, that invaded poor farmers, only because the believed in different ideals I do
[08.10.2015 18:16:59] Marc: It were not my words, talking about how I wanted to change their mind
[08.10.2015 18:17:10] Marc: forcing them into my own ideals
[08.10.2015 18:20:27] Gorka Morka: (regardless of my feelings ingame, I'm enjoying this conversation :D)
[08.10.2015 18:24:44] Marc: So, do you accept your wrongdoings? Do you finally see, that the freedom of religions choice is an intrinsic right of everyone, no matter if dead or alive?
[08.10.2015 18:25:02] Marc: Are you willing to allow your people to choose freely?
[08.10.2015 18:25:10] Marc: Will you liberate those, that were forced?
[08.10.2015 18:26:04] Gorka Morka: Are you gonna call me a death-hater if I deny the rights of all deathkind
[08.10.2015 18:26:23] Marc: they made their choice as living ones!
[08.10.2015 18:26:51] Marc: only afterwards, they decided to follow their faith
[08.10.2015 18:27:06] Marc: which may have led to things, you have trouble agreeing with
[08.10.2015 18:28:26] Marc: see... that is the difference between us: In Ermor, first the people decided to believe, then they joined my ranks...
[08.10.2015 18:29:00] Marc: You are trying it the other way around. First make them join your lands, then force your believes
[08.10.2015 18:29:11] Marc: This is archaic, barbaric!
[08.10.2015 18:33:57] Gorka Morka: You should have seen when we were ruled by oni
[08.10.2015 18:34:55] Gorka Morka: regardless, once they have chosen, they cannot back down, you are not tolerant of changing minds
[08.10.2015 18:35:17] Gorka Morka: which is logical, your people are mindless
[08.10.2015 18:35:25] Marc: this is not true!
[08.10.2015 18:35:42] Marc: I have many believers that are not mindless
[08.10.2015 18:36:59] Marc: ghouls, lictors, even many wise mages have joined my cause
[08.10.2015 18:37:24] Gorka Morka: let's say mostly mindless
[08.10.2015 18:37:56] Marc: well... it is a religion after all
ElyAs
Profile Joined December 2009
France205 Posts
September 02 2016 22:52 GMT
#1932
I remember that discussion, that was fun :D

Still, I'm up for a game, but no MA Ermors allowed please !
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
September 04 2016 01:36 GMT
#1933
So ok, just to clarify who's in, can everyone who's interested in the game leave a post here? Just want a clear number of players, to see if we actually have enough for disciples, without leaving it buried in the skype convo. Thanks
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
September 04 2016 01:37 GMT
#1934
uah, the canadians are taking over!
Zhang Mayi
Profile Joined June 2012
United States59 Posts
September 04 2016 02:58 GMT
#1935
I'm in for your game sunaj
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
September 04 2016 05:18 GMT
#1936
Me and Killerdog are one team
I hope you guys are ready
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Nebula
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
England780 Posts
September 04 2016 11:02 GMT
#1937
Wouldn't mind joining in but i've only ever played single player so i may be a handicap for the more experienced players if we end up doing disciples.
<3
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
September 04 2016 11:39 GMT
#1938
PSST just start a regular and disciples game at the same time PSST

It's been awhile anyways
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
September 04 2016 16:56 GMT
#1939
On September 04 2016 20:02 Nebula wrote:
Wouldn't mind joining in but i've only ever played single player so i may be a handicap for the more experienced players if we end up doing disciples.


Trust me, you won't be worse than me. If you're interested in joining the skype group, you can shoot me a PM with your skype name and I'll add you.
scFoX
Profile Joined September 2011
France454 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-04 21:21:21
September 04 2016 19:39 GMT
#1940
Could we have a roll call of the players who voted in order to be sure of who's playing and who's not? It would make things clearer. Just post in the thread saying you're playing.

Edit: oh hey, and a tentative nation so we get to see if there are any conflicts.

I'm playing of course and I want to try out Ys just to see how much I can run it into the ground.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings52
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
PiLiPiLi 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3421
ViBE140
Bale 28
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
Counter-Strike
taco 693
Other Games
summit1g6965
JimRising 602
WinterStarcraft439
C9.Mang0292
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP116
• davetesta27
• practicex 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1101
• Shiphtur405
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.