• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:39
CEST 10:39
KST 17:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7832 users

D&D Group/Player Thread - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Brindled
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States508 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 01:34:29
June 03 2013 01:32 GMT
#181
I am a relatively new player to D&D, but I have played Neverwinter Nights a whole lot and am familiar with class systems, skills, feats, etc.
I would like to try a oneshot to test out if this would be fun for me. My timezone is CDT (-6:00).
If anyone would like a Monk or healer class in their party, I would love to play! Please PM me to contact me, and I will give you the necessary details of my availability and contact info.
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono @TL_Brindled11
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
June 03 2013 01:49 GMT
#182
So, we already got two new players. Maybe one of you just wants to try being the DM for a Oneshot? That appears to be the bottleneck most of the time. You don't necessarily need to have played as a player before being a DM, and honestly knowledge about the rules is overrated. The main point is having a story to tell, and being flexible enough to react to your players actions.

I guess i could also run a Oneshot, maybe i'll think of something fun. But since i don't really play DnD or Pathfinder, i can't help you with that. Also, my style of game might not necessarily be what you expect. especially if you are coming from NWN or other CRPGs, since i usually prefer a more investigative/narrative and less combat focused style of game.

If you want some help being a first time DM or preparing your adventure, maybe i or someone else here could help you with that. (Though honestly i kind of suck at written preperation, i do most of it in my head.)
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
June 03 2013 02:49 GMT
#183
I'll do another one shot. American times. Pathfinder. Pm me for info/ setting the group up. If it goes well will be looking for players a for a campaign.
MaestroSC
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2073 Posts
June 03 2013 06:03 GMT
#184
On June 03 2013 11:49 randombum wrote:
I'll do another one shot. American times. Pathfinder. Pm me for info/ setting the group up. If it goes well will be looking for players a for a campaign.


mmeee for either campaign or oneshot lol....tho ill prob play the same exact class/character i was last time lolol
Brindled
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States508 Posts
June 03 2013 13:48 GMT
#185
On June 03 2013 11:49 randombum wrote:
I'll do another one shot. American times. Pathfinder. Pm me for info/ setting the group up. If it goes well will be looking for players a for a campaign.

Sent you a PM! Please send info!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono @TL_Brindled11
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
June 03 2013 14:45 GMT
#186
On June 03 2013 11:49 randombum wrote:
I'll do another one shot. American times. Pathfinder. Pm me for info/ setting the group up. If it goes well will be looking for players a for a campaign.


Going to go ahead and send you a PM.
centirius
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden40 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 23:33:02
June 03 2013 22:15 GMT
#187
On May 28 2013 08:21 centirius wrote:
Hi I'm looking for interested players for a new campaign I'm starting up. My timezone is GMT+2 and the games would start at around 19:30/20 and end at around 24-01:00 my time. The playing days are mostly up to the players, but I can NOT play on Fridays or Saturdays, but all other days should work. I'd be wanting to play at least once a week. (but possibly more if everyone is available).

I'm looking for 4 players and anyone, regardless of experience, is welcome to join.
We'll be playing Pathfinder (enhanced D&D 3.5)
Most information about this system can be found here : http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/gettingStarted.html

I do not have much DMing experience myself, and I'm from Sweden so I do have a bit of an accent. Hopefully it should not be an issue. please PM me if you are interested in joining and we'll try to work out a more exact date/time once we have enough players.


Update: I'm still looking for a couple of players for this, since a few of the ones I found previously decided to drop out. So I'm still in need of 1-2 more players. please PM me if you're interested in joining. The campaign is still completely fresh and no sesisons have been played (so you won't have missed anything)
Dorf_Midget
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland39 Posts
June 04 2013 18:38 GMT
#188
On June 04 2013 07:15 centirius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2013 08:21 centirius wrote:
Hi I'm looking for interested players for a new campaign I'm starting up. My timezone is GMT+2 and the games would start at around 19:30/20 and end at around 24-01:00 my time. The playing days are mostly up to the players, but I can NOT play on Fridays or Saturdays, but all other days should work. I'd be wanting to play at least once a week. (but possibly more if everyone is available).

I'm looking for 4 players and anyone, regardless of experience, is welcome to join.
We'll be playing Pathfinder (enhanced D&D 3.5)
Most information about this system can be found here : http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/gettingStarted.html

I do not have much DMing experience myself, and I'm from Sweden so I do have a bit of an accent. Hopefully it should not be an issue. please PM me if you are interested in joining and we'll try to work out a more exact date/time once we have enough players.


Update: I'm still looking for a couple of players for this, since a few of the ones I found previously decided to drop out. So I'm still in need of 1-2 more players. please PM me if you're interested in joining. The campaign is still completely fresh and no sesisons have been played (so you won't have missed anything)


Did you get my PM earlier? Haven't heard back from you. Or is this Sweden vs Finland war?
centirius
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden40 Posts
June 04 2013 19:44 GMT
#189
On June 05 2013 03:38 Dorf_Midget wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2013 07:15 centirius wrote:
On May 28 2013 08:21 centirius wrote:
Hi I'm looking for interested players for a new campaign I'm starting up. My timezone is GMT+2 and the games would start at around 19:30/20 and end at around 24-01:00 my time. The playing days are mostly up to the players, but I can NOT play on Fridays or Saturdays, but all other days should work. I'd be wanting to play at least once a week. (but possibly more if everyone is available).

I'm looking for 4 players and anyone, regardless of experience, is welcome to join.
We'll be playing Pathfinder (enhanced D&D 3.5)
Most information about this system can be found here : http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/gettingStarted.html

I do not have much DMing experience myself, and I'm from Sweden so I do have a bit of an accent. Hopefully it should not be an issue. please PM me if you are interested in joining and we'll try to work out a more exact date/time once we have enough players.


Update: I'm still looking for a couple of players for this, since a few of the ones I found previously decided to drop out. So I'm still in need of 1-2 more players. please PM me if you're interested in joining. The campaign is still completely fresh and no sesisons have been played (so you won't have missed anything)


Did you get my PM earlier? Haven't heard back from you. Or is this Sweden vs Finland war?


I actually replied to your PM but never got anything back ^^
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-04 22:16:14
June 04 2013 19:54 GMT
#190
I smell a conspiracy.

Following that line of thought led me towards thinking about running a Shadowrun Oneshot. Is there any interest for that out here?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 05 2013 11:08 GMT
#191
Shadowrun looks really interesting and I'd be interested.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 05 2013 11:25 GMT
#192
I'd be interested in a oneshot, I am a complete newbie though (never played DnD before) if that's not a problem. :3
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-06 13:33:26
June 05 2013 12:15 GMT
#193
[image loading]

The year is 2072. Nation states have been abolished or become powerless in comparison to the rising megacorporations. Due to an event called "the awakening", magic has returned to the world. A bit later, large parts of humanity turned into orcs and trolls for no apparent reason, and a large percentage of the newborn children was either small and stout, or tall, thin, and had pointy ears.

You are a Runner. You do the dirty work, for the corp's or anyone else who is willing to pay your price. Your life is fast and dangerous.

"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, EVER cut a deal with a dragon."




This will be a oneshot, euro timezone, probably on Sunday, June 16th, at 14:00 CEST, but that time is negotiable if the majority of the players wants to play at another time. The whole session will probably take about 4-5 hours, and we will have some short breaks in between. Please be nice to each other.

No previous knowledge of the Shadowrun rules or roleplaying in general is required. Please be nice.

Quickstart rules can be found here . You can use the archetypes in there as characters, i will also look some additional characters up, too. If you want to make your own character, a generator can be found here.

If you are interested in playing, please send me a PM including your skype information.
centirius
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden40 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-09 22:28:35
June 06 2013 13:26 GMT
#194
On June 04 2013 07:15 centirius wrote:
Hi I'm looking for interested players for a new campaign I'm starting up. My timezone is GMT+2 and the games would start at around 19:30/20 and end at around 24-01:00 my time. The playing days are mostly up to the players, but I can NOT play on Fridays or Saturdays, but all other days should work. I'd be wanting to play at least once a week. (but possibly more if everyone is available).

I'm looking for 4 players and anyone, regardless of experience, is welcome to join.
We'll be playing Pathfinder (enhanced D&D 3.5)
Most information about this system can be found here : http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/gettingStarted.html

I do not have much DMing experience myself, and I'm from Sweden so I do have a bit of an accent. Hopefully it should not be an issue. please PM me if you are interested in joining and we'll try to work out a more exact date/time once we have enough players.


Update: Group is full, 1 session played
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
June 07 2013 13:28 GMT
#195
Still looking for 2 more players for my Shadowrun Oneshot. Beginners are welcome.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
June 07 2013 19:05 GMT
#196
So one of my players had to drop out for my one-shot. Looking for somebody to play pathfinder with. Was planned for this Sunday at 7cdt.
Kuni
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Austria765 Posts
June 09 2013 12:41 GMT
#197
I can only emphasize on what other people have already said in this thread. If you're interested in this and a little reluctant or shy to try it out, just fuck it and go for it, talk to people and set up a group. It's worth it. Had a lot of fun so far.

Btw. Shadowrun is fucking awesome ! :-)
bonus vir semper tiro
Hitch-22
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Canada753 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-09 20:07:55
June 09 2013 20:00 GMT
#198
Hey guys, if anyone needs another noobie I've got a pretty good imagination and I really wanna start playing (Rollplay brought me here) so if you like an upbeat and fun personality for a skype D&D campaign and don't mind running through the steps (I don't think it'd be that hard) then send me a PM!

Skype: mitchell.christiesc2

Like I said, It'll be a blast and I hope someone has room for one more! : D

Player or DM: player
Time: Atlantic (1 hour ahead of EST)
Setting: Similar to Rollplay, middle age style but I'd be willing to try whatever
System: dunno really what this means
Way of playing: Skype/roll20 etc
How to contact you: Skype or PM me here
Player requirements: N/A
Amount of players wanted: N/A
"We all let our sword do the talking for us once in awhile I guess" - Bregor, the legendary critical striker and critical misser who triple crits 2 horses with 1 arrow but lands 3 1's in a row
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
June 09 2013 20:26 GMT
#199
Just look at which round you like, and PM the respective DM. I try to keep the OP updated with changes regarding the groups, but i am of course dependent on people to tell me when they are finished grouping.

Since you are interested in medieval fantasy, you might want to contact centirius 4 posts above you, i think he is still looking for another player for his pathfinder campaign, which is basically a modified DnD system.
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
June 10 2013 06:14 GMT
#200
Just finished a oneshot with randombum, and it was a blast

If anyone has a campaign or anything starting soon, or need another to join them, I would love to be able to join. =]
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3179
Soma 346
Rush 271
Killer 93
ToSsGirL 86
Mong 71
Shinee 47
Counter-Strike
olofmeister651
byalli628
ceh9539
shoxiejesuss417
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7372
WinterStarcraft555
Happy347
Sick292
dupreeh241
crisheroes176
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1350
• Stunt438
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.