• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8224 users

Fighting Games 2013-14 [FGC] - Page 9

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 60 Next
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
April 06 2013 21:20 GMT
#161
On April 07 2013 05:11 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 01:33 HeatEXTEND wrote:
On April 03 2013 03:25 Noocta wrote:
It suck being a new Fighting game fan but only having a PC


Dunno if your a fan of new FGs or a new fan of FGs :p, but if the latter is the case, GGPO my friend, GGPO.
A lot of timeless games on there(ST, 3S, SF alpha, Garou, Kof etc.) with fantastic online play compared to (for example) SF4.

Also Guilty gear XX Reload for PC is still being played by people from all over, and I seriously doubt if it will ever die.

GL HF.





New fan of FG :p
I'm aware of GGPO. Was planning to see a bit what is available on that. =)

Still, I'm looking forward to Skullgirls a lot.
They said PC release was soon, but I fear they're going to finish the new characters before porting it.

You could also play Melty Blood.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 06 2013 22:26 GMT
#162
3S is on GGPO ? =O
Damn, I need to play it atleast a bit. I main Makoto in SSF4 and since every time I check something about her, I hear something about her 3S version.. Mhhh
Thanks for the other advices btw. =)
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 07 2013 01:15 GMT
#163
Wowza, Guile takes the first Master's League. Nice!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
April 07 2013 15:35 GMT
#164
Not just any Guile :p. Darkness Guile
knuckle
dranko
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden378 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-07 15:51:30
April 07 2013 15:46 GMT
#165
On April 07 2013 05:19 Shinbi wrote:
GGPO is godly.

As for Skullgirls, I think I read somewhere that they planned on having PC version running by June or July this year, though I could be misremembering.


Beta for June (which you can only get into by donating 36 dollars), full game in mid July.

On April 07 2013 05:44 Cel.erity wrote:
PC release should be around the time they add Squigly, not sure how close to finished she is. The other characters are going to take a really long time, I'd guess they'll be busy until the end of the year.


3-4 months for every character I believe.

Here's a FAQ, released last night (I think?): labzerogames.com/FAQ
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
April 20 2013 20:45 GMT
#166
Civil War 5 streaming now: http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky

Injustice is looking pretty hype!
We found Dove in a soapless place.
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-21 06:46:33
April 21 2013 06:36 GMT
#167
How bad is the KoF netcode?

Is it bad enough that I would be better off getting something else if I'm planning on playing a significant amount online? Or is it just occasional lag.

If something else would be good, does anyone have any recomendations? I'm more of a juggling fighter type guy.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Soulstice
Profile Joined December 2011
United States288 Posts
April 21 2013 07:02 GMT
#168
On April 21 2013 15:36 RagequitBM wrote:
How bad is the KoF netcode?

Is it bad enough that I would be better off getting something else if I'm planning on playing a significant amount online? Or is it just occasional lag.

If something else would be good, does anyone have any recomendations? I'm more of a juggling fighter type guy.

KoF is absolutely unplayable online. I am currently really enjoying injustice: gods among us, which has great online play as far as i can tell. I would recommend injustice or street fighter x tekken, both games have very fun and rewarding combos.
Living the liefe
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
April 21 2013 09:12 GMT
#169
On April 21 2013 15:36 RagequitBM wrote:
How bad is the KoF netcode?

Is it bad enough that I would be better off getting something else if I'm planning on playing a significant amount online? Or is it just occasional lag.

If something else would be good, does anyone have any recomendations? I'm more of a juggling fighter type guy.


If you want to play KoF, find the local community for it. it may as well not have an online for how bad it is
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
April 21 2013 09:30 GMT
#170
Alrighty. Thanks a lot! I'm really sad KoF online is so bad. I remember playing that at the arcade way back in the day and having a blast.

Yeah I was looking into Injustice as well. I wanted to wait a little bit to see how the balance looks, but I might end up picking it up because I love DC comics.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Soulstice
Profile Joined December 2011
United States288 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-26 18:48:02
April 26 2013 18:47 GMT
#171
NorCal Regionals is live right now with some pretty good matches. www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky which is AE2012 atm, and www.twitch.tv/iplaywinner for some SF x T
Living the liefe
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
April 26 2013 19:04 GMT
#172
Is there a timetable or what games on what streams?
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-26 19:09:36
April 26 2013 19:08 GMT
#173
On April 27 2013 04:04 ToT)OjKa( wrote:
Is there a timetable or what games on what streams?


yes!

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2013/4/28/norcal-regionals-this-weekend-stream-schedule-now-online.html


FRIDAY*

IPLAYWINNER
10 a.m.–2 p.m. Street Fighter x Tekken
2–4 p.m. Persona 4
4–7 p.m. King of Fighters
7–9 p.m. Tekken Tag

TeamSp00ky
10 a.m.–4 p.m. Street Fighter 4 Pools
4–10 p.m. Marvel 3 Pools


SATURDAY*

IPLAYWINNER
10 a.m.–2 p.m Street Fighter 4 Pools
2–5 p.m. Marvel 3 Pools
5–6 p.m. Mortal Kombat Finals
6–7 p.m. Persona 4 Finals
7–8 p.m. Dead or Alive Finals
8–10 p.m. Smash Bros. Finals

TeamSp00ky
10–11 a.m. Tekken Tag Finals
11 a.m.–2 p.m. King of Fighters Finals
2–3 p.m. Divekick Finals
3–5 p.m. Street Fighter x Tekken Semis
5–8 p.m. Street Fighter 4 Semis
8 p.m.–Close Marvel 3 Semis


SUNDAY*

TeamSp00ky
11 a.m.–1 p.m. Street Fighter 4 T16-T8
1–3 p.m. Marvel 3 T16-T8
3–5 p.m. Street Fighter x Tekken Finals
5–8 p.m. Street Fighter 4 Finals
8 p.m.–Close Marvel 3 Finals

*All times are subject to change without notice.
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
April 27 2013 22:09 GMT
#174
Dive Kick got more viewers than SF4 gg
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
April 27 2013 22:28 GMT
#175
DIVE KICK is so fucking hype lmao
fishbowl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1575 Posts
April 27 2013 22:44 GMT
#176
On April 28 2013 07:28 Duka08 wrote:
DIVE KICK is so fucking hype lmao

It's legit. Super fuckin hype.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
April 27 2013 23:09 GMT
#177
Divekick was AMAZING. Oh my god. I need this game.
TL+ Member
Dust14
Profile Joined March 2010
Belgium490 Posts
April 27 2013 23:34 GMT
#178
On April 28 2013 07:44 fishbowl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2013 07:28 Duka08 wrote:
DIVE KICK is so fucking hype lmao

It's legit. Super fuckin hype.

Mike Ross is a confirmed fraud now ^^
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
April 28 2013 00:34 GMT
#179
On April 07 2013 06:20 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 05:11 Noocta wrote:
On April 07 2013 01:33 HeatEXTEND wrote:
On April 03 2013 03:25 Noocta wrote:
It suck being a new Fighting game fan but only having a PC


Dunno if your a fan of new FGs or a new fan of FGs :p, but if the latter is the case, GGPO my friend, GGPO.
A lot of timeless games on there(ST, 3S, SF alpha, Garou, Kof etc.) with fantastic online play compared to (for example) SF4.

Also Guilty gear XX Reload for PC is still being played by people from all over, and I seriously doubt if it will ever die.

GL HF.





New fan of FG :p
I'm aware of GGPO. Was planning to see a bit what is available on that. =)

Still, I'm looking forward to Skullgirls a lot.
They said PC release was soon, but I fear they're going to finish the new characters before porting it.

You could also play Melty Blood.


Since there's no Melty thread on TL, I thought I'd mention that a new netplay client has been created with vastly improved netcode, and there are a lot of people playing on it. You can download it here.

Still need the PC version of the game though, all this client does is connect you.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
April 28 2013 04:25 GMT
#180
On April 28 2013 08:34 Dust14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2013 07:44 fishbowl wrote:
On April 28 2013 07:28 Duka08 wrote:
DIVE KICK is so fucking hype lmao

It's legit. Super fuckin hype.

Mike Ross is a confirmed fraud now ^^

Just now?
Fan of the Jangbanger
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 167
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 555
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam590
Day[9].tv561
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft184
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Day9tv561
• Scarra530
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
OSC
8m
CranKy Ducklings3
Stellar Fest
13h 8m
OSC
22h 8m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.