• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8323 users

Fighting Games 2013-14 [FGC] - Page 56

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 60 Next
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
November 24 2014 06:10 GMT
#1101
LOL ULTRADAVID

"Best competitive video games player named Beesu"

hold that shit skt/mbc
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
November 24 2014 06:26 GMT
#1102
There was like 1 twitch monster that caught the shot.
Fan of the Jangbanger
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-24 06:30:08
November 24 2014 06:28 GMT
#1103
On November 24 2014 14:25 Trumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2014 09:18 sung_moon wrote:
Pretty sure it was an RC Electricity but yea. Super probably would of cleanly beat it otherwise I think.


Oh yea, of course. It always is when they meaty it. same as the wild looking sakura hurricane kicks, etc etc. Just looks so silly

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2014 12:54 Kingkosi wrote:
I don't know about Tekken 7 but damn I can't wait for Xrd. PS3 version is apparently arcade perfect from what I am hearing and reading too :D


Really!? That's awesome news :D I've been scared that the ps3 port would be worse lol

I missed most of the finals today since cvs2, but caught the last 2 matches of sf4. idk why justin was playing poison but chris made some brilliant reads to steal those rounds.


http://www.gamekyo.com/blog_article344871.html

Japanese version comes out on the 3rd so I might spring for that so I can get it in my hands early.


Edit: Aris commentary is so gawdlike haha "Now when you guys say dunked, do you mean like dunking a doughnut in milk"?
Twitter: @KingKosi
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
November 24 2014 06:53 GMT
#1104
Good matches tonight. I liked how Justin tried to let his opponent have a Daigo parry opportunity when he closed it out haha. Ultradavid's Bisu poke was also great. Super shoutouts to Chris T, the Ken player who won USF4 with amazing fundamentals and solid reads.
Moderator
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
November 27 2014 18:23 GMT
#1105
Just paid for my JP version of XRD. The third can't come soon enough :D
Twitter: @KingKosi
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
November 27 2014 22:07 GMT
#1106
On November 28 2014 03:23 Kingkosi wrote:
Just paid for my JP version of XRD. The third can't come soon enough :D


will it be a download?
And all is illuminated.
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
November 27 2014 22:41 GMT
#1107
On November 28 2014 07:07 freelander wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2014 03:23 Kingkosi wrote:
Just paid for my JP version of XRD. The third can't come soon enough :D


will it be a download?


Yes sir. Not sure what size the download will be though.
Twitter: @KingKosi
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
November 28 2014 00:23 GMT
#1108
I wish I had a console to play Xrd on.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
November 28 2014 06:42 GMT
#1109
On November 28 2014 09:23 rebdomine wrote:
I wish I had a console to play Xrd on.


Same here, might have to buy a PS ;__
knuckle
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
November 28 2014 19:37 GMT
#1110
I'm currently looking around for a cheap refurbished/used ps3 for Xrd alone. I can't muster up paying for a Xbone/WiiU + Stick/GC-controller for KI or Smash but a ps3 shouldn't be too costly. And my stick already got a ps360+ so no extra cost there. I'll definitely get one after christmas if I haven't stumbled over one before that.
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
November 28 2014 20:45 GMT
#1111
On November 29 2014 04:37 Aando wrote:
I'm currently looking around for a cheap refurbished/used ps3 for Xrd alone. I can't muster up paying for a Xbone/WiiU + Stick/GC-controller for KI or Smash but a ps3 shouldn't be too costly. And my stick already got a ps360+ so no extra cost there. I'll definitely get one after christmas if I haven't stumbled over one before that.


You can get a refurbished 40gb system for 159.99 at Gamestop or a 120gb system for 179.99. I'd browse Craigslist too honestly.
Twitter: @KingKosi
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
December 02 2014 04:13 GMT
#1112
GG XRD is available for pre download on (JP) PSN now!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
December 02 2014 04:32 GMT
#1113
On December 02 2014 13:13 Trumpet wrote:
GG XRD is available for pre download on (JP) PSN now!! :D :D :D :D :D :D


Yup sir ) I'm so stoked. Ugh wake me up when it's Wednesday.
Twitter: @KingKosi
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
December 03 2014 09:32 GMT
#1114
For those like me with XRD pre installed, go to it and do the "check for updates" to get the first patch out of the way!

OMG SO CLOSE YALL
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
December 03 2014 22:23 GMT
#1115
1) XRD is out!!!
2) "JP" Xrd is in FULL ENGLISH ALREADY LOOOOOOL I feel so bad for anyone who decided to wait for NA release...
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
December 03 2014 23:34 GMT
#1116
Oh my goodness please Trumpet....
Forever Young
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-04 21:54:17
December 04 2014 21:52 GMT
#1117
Man, this game is awesome. I've been grinding away at the Venom challenges and will probably hit up the new characters afterwards. Only thing that sucks is the "image quality setting", it's set default to "Quality Priority" which makes graphics better but makes the FPS 30. Obviously go with "Processing Priority" so you can get 60fps. That should be the first thing they let you choose from when you start the game up.

Edit: I'm talking about the PS3 version btw
Twitter: @KingKosi
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 05 2014 00:27 GMT
#1118
So is the game really all everyone's hyping it up to be? Or is that just excitement for a new release? I was thinking about getting a PS3 around the holidays for this and BBCP in addition to some other exclusive titles (Demon's Souls and such). Thought it would just be another game on the list but the way it's been blowin' up it's almost selling me on it's own.

Objective review go! I haven't played a GG in a long time, before I was serious about any fighters, but I've played a bit of some of the BB games and enjoyed them and was looking forward to this one out of curiosity. Just don't have the console yet lol.
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-05 08:38:43
December 05 2014 01:15 GMT
#1119
the 30 FPS thing was a rumor, SRK corrected the story. The quality settings does potentially impact framerate / gameplay, but I played the first couple hours without noticing. Im not a religious GG players, but I've played enough of it in the past to have some familiarity with the system, know basic combos, etc going in.

About Xrd itself, I love it thus far. It feels very much like guilty gear, which was a huge relief for me as someone who loves guilty gear but hates the blazblue engine.

Also omg FRC's are easy to do now holy shit. Sol became so much more fun overnight xD I've been playing Faust, Ky and Sol mostly so far. I wanna mess around with May and maybe some others eventually, too much cool stuff in the game.

edit: netplay could be better I guess. I dont do netplay much though so that didnt factor into my opinion, but I know that matters a great deal for some.
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-07 07:05:35
December 07 2014 07:04 GMT
#1120
I'm really hyped about Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm. Does anyone know the chances of us getting it this month when just a week ago they had location tests in Japan? It has been said to release 2014 all this time and ya that's almost up.

Looks like a game that will probably not hit it big but it looks super solid and fun, a modern 3rd strike.

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
WinterStarcraft140
RuFF_SC2 109
PiLiPiLi 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1110
White-Ra 140
NaDa 60
Noble 55
Hyuk 54
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4900
Counter-Strike
taco 513
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0338
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS54
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21587
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 24m
Online Event
9h 24m
FEL
14h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.