• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8640 users

Fighting Games 2013-14 [FGC] - Page 57

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 60 Next
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
December 07 2014 11:35 GMT
#1121


OTG's, guard-breaks and installs :D, dis gun b guud.
knuckle
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-07 12:03:15
December 07 2014 11:57 GMT
#1122
We Mahvel 2 now?

Btw I'm severely disappointed with the lack of hype for Justin vs Sanford and Smug vs Pepeday this Friday in this thread D:
Fan of the Jangbanger
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-07 15:53:22
December 07 2014 15:53 GMT
#1123
On December 07 2014 20:57 O-ops wrote:
We Mahvel 2 now?

Btw I'm severely disappointed with the lack of hype for Justin vs Sanford and Smug vs Pepeday this Friday in this thread D:

Watched the exhibitions last night, and both were incredible! Down to the wire!
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
December 07 2014 17:42 GMT
#1124
Sanford clowned PR Balrog with those baits.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
December 07 2014 18:04 GMT
#1125
Lol, the one time I play on stream (KoF13), I play the absolute WORST I've ever played in the entire tournament in any game.

Oh well, got a chance to play Reynald early in my pools, out his Karate in both games which I find some solace in. Got chumped in SF4 by Poison/Decapre sadly.

Waiting for XRD now.
Forever Young
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
December 08 2014 05:29 GMT
#1126
To those who have Xrd, can anyone tell me how Ramlethal plays? From what little I've seen of her I really like how she looks in the middle of fights (been watching some gameplay footage). However I can't get a feel for her playstyle just watching combo videos.

I wish I had a console to play Xrd on, but whenever I get a chance to try out Xrd, I'm definitely thinking of picking her up. Is it worthwhile to try her out?
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
December 08 2014 17:37 GMT
#1127
On December 08 2014 14:29 rebdomine wrote:
To those who have Xrd, can anyone tell me how Ramlethal plays? From what little I've seen of her I really like how she looks in the middle of fights (been watching some gameplay footage). However I can't get a feel for her playstyle just watching combo videos.

I wish I had a console to play Xrd on, but whenever I get a chance to try out Xrd, I'm definitely thinking of picking her up. Is it worthwhile to try her out?


She can set up those swords around the screen to trap/keep-away, focuses on frustrating the opponent and getting nasty corner combos (kinda like Dizzy maybe ? ). Just my 2 cents .
knuckle
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
December 08 2014 18:09 GMT
#1128
On December 08 2014 14:29 rebdomine wrote:
To those who have Xrd, can anyone tell me how Ramlethal plays? From what little I've seen of her I really like how she looks in the middle of fights (been watching some gameplay footage). However I can't get a feel for her playstyle just watching combo videos.

I wish I had a console to play Xrd on, but whenever I get a chance to try out Xrd, I'm definitely thinking of picking her up. Is it worthwhile to try her out?


From what I've heard she functions as a rushdown character similar to Millia. As to whether it's worthwhile to try out a character that is widely regarded as being top 3 in the game, I'd say yes... It's a large part of why I'm trying Faust
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
December 08 2014 23:18 GMT
#1129
Rushdown character who can setup a keep-away game? Holy shit. Sounds like my kind of character.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 08 2014 23:30 GMT
#1130


60 FPS HD version of the gameplay trailer for SFV. Looks a lot better honestly. Somethin about seeing the game you're used to in a montage/low quality/weird frame rate really tainted my opinion of the first trailer/announcement. This actually looks really really great. Can see what's going on lol
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
December 09 2014 02:45 GMT
#1131
On December 09 2014 08:30 Duka08 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPOU-CN9THw

60 FPS HD version of the gameplay trailer for SFV. Looks a lot better honestly. Somethin about seeing the game you're used to in a montage/low quality/weird frame rate really tainted my opinion of the first trailer/announcement. This actually looks really really great. Can see what's going on lol


i hope real game play looks much different than that trailer. maybe it was just the trailer but i found it to be extremely annoying that every special move kinda zooms in
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 09 2014 02:53 GMT
#1132
On December 09 2014 11:45 zev318 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:30 Duka08 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPOU-CN9THw

60 FPS HD version of the gameplay trailer for SFV. Looks a lot better honestly. Somethin about seeing the game you're used to in a montage/low quality/weird frame rate really tainted my opinion of the first trailer/announcement. This actually looks really really great. Can see what's going on lol


i hope real game play looks much different than that trailer. maybe it was just the trailer but i found it to be extremely annoying that every special move kinda zooms in

Very likely that's "exciting" trailer montage editing
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
December 09 2014 05:30 GMT
#1133
When will TL FGC thread have a GGPO/SF4/Xrd game night???
Forever Young
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
December 09 2014 05:50 GMT
#1134
On December 09 2014 14:30 sung_moon wrote:
When will TL FGC thread have a GGPO/SF4/Xrd game night???


That would be awesome... would love to do some Super Turbo or Garou Mark of the Wolves <3
Twitter: @KingKosi
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-09 08:32:48
December 09 2014 08:31 GMT
#1135
On December 09 2014 08:30 Duka08 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPOU-CN9THw

60 FPS HD version of the gameplay trailer for SFV. Looks a lot better honestly. Somethin about seeing the game you're used to in a montage/low quality/weird frame rate really tainted my opinion of the first trailer/announcement. This actually looks really really great. Can see what's going on lol


It's funny because that is the exact same trailer just "upscaled" to 60fps by some video editing software, which also managed to wash out the colors. It's still 30 actual frames per second and that video is just a clickbait. Placebo is a powerful thing amirite?
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
December 09 2014 15:09 GMT
#1136
On December 09 2014 03:09 Trumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 14:29 rebdomine wrote:
To those who have Xrd, can anyone tell me how Ramlethal plays? From what little I've seen of her I really like how she looks in the middle of fights (been watching some gameplay footage). However I can't get a feel for her playstyle just watching combo videos.

I wish I had a console to play Xrd on, but whenever I get a chance to try out Xrd, I'm definitely thinking of picking her up. Is it worthwhile to try her out?


From what I've heard she functions as a rushdown character similar to Millia. As to whether it's worthwhile to try out a character that is widely regarded as being top 3 in the game, I'd say yes... It's a large part of why I'm trying Faust


Ramlethal top 3, please. Zato, Millia and Faust are the holy trinity.
And all is illuminated.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-09 16:14:04
December 09 2014 16:13 GMT
#1137
On December 09 2014 17:31 Firkraag8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:30 Duka08 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPOU-CN9THw

60 FPS HD version of the gameplay trailer for SFV. Looks a lot better honestly. Somethin about seeing the game you're used to in a montage/low quality/weird frame rate really tainted my opinion of the first trailer/announcement. This actually looks really really great. Can see what's going on lol


It's funny because that is the exact same trailer just "upscaled" to 60fps by some video editing software, which also managed to wash out the colors. It's still 30 actual frames per second and that video is just a clickbait. Placebo is a powerful thing amirite?

Oh I know, but seeing it in "60 fps" just makes it more relatable to what we're currently playing. Most of my poor impression of the original trailer was from the low framerate I think, even though I wasn't consciously aware of that. When you can see the two in the same circumstances it really doesn't look SO different for SF4 as it seemed.
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
December 09 2014 22:40 GMT
#1138
What ever happened to yatagarasu on steam? I thought it was set for release this fall?
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
December 10 2014 00:33 GMT
#1139
On December 10 2014 00:09 freelander wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 03:09 Trumpet wrote:
On December 08 2014 14:29 rebdomine wrote:
To those who have Xrd, can anyone tell me how Ramlethal plays? From what little I've seen of her I really like how she looks in the middle of fights (been watching some gameplay footage). However I can't get a feel for her playstyle just watching combo videos.

I wish I had a console to play Xrd on, but whenever I get a chance to try out Xrd, I'm definitely thinking of picking her up. Is it worthwhile to try her out?


From what I've heard she functions as a rushdown character similar to Millia. As to whether it's worthwhile to try out a character that is widely regarded as being top 3 in the game, I'd say yes... It's a large part of why I'm trying Faust


Ramlethal top 3, please. Zato, Millia and Faust are the holy trinity.


Eh, Ram is always in the top of the one's I see, Zato not always. Lots of people saying Zato is really good but that it's Ogawa that makes him seem like the best. Faust and Millia never seem to be rated below S though

most recent rankings from some top players
Efute:
S: Faust, Millia, Ram,
A: Chipp, Sol, Zato, Ky
B: Bedman, Ino, May, Venom, Slayer, Axl, Pot


Woshige
S: Faust, Millia, Chipp, Ram, Zato
A: Sol, Ky
B: Ino, Slayer, Venom, Pot, Bedman, May, Axl


Ogawa:
S: Millia, Zato, Ram, Faust
A: Ino, Sol, Ky, Chipp, Venom
C: Everyone else

(source)

That said I dont have anywhere near enough experience to say myself, I just kinda take better players at their word on the rankings. I need to learn more chars to get a feel for the game in general still. May and Ino are next on my list, though maybe I should bump Millia up in the line...
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
December 10 2014 02:31 GMT
#1140
On December 10 2014 07:40 2stra wrote:
What ever happened to yatagarasu on steam? I thought it was set for release this fall?

I'm still waiting too, looks like the perfect fighter to me, hope it takes off. I'm sure we're close to release as the new characters are complete so now they're polishing and balancing.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 569
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4247
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox577
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1152
Other Games
summit1g11227
shahzam590
Day[9].tv567
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft196
C9.Mang0147
ArmadaUGS85
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 70
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Day9tv567
• Scarra524
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
CranKy Ducklings7
Stellar Fest
13h 4m
OSC
22h 4m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.