street fighter 2
elastomania
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
aseq
Netherlands4020 Posts
street fighter 2 elastomania | ||
|
Jakoavain
Finland176 Posts
![]() | ||
|
HeMaN
275 Posts
beneath a steel sky sam and max flashback another world | ||
|
nArAnjO
Peru2571 Posts
| ||
|
DoA.shaui
Austria66 Posts
Jagged Aliance 2 (TT never beat that fucking game) Baldurs Gate (I always gets bored when i am in 4 Act) Baldurs Gate 2 (I can t restart this game the 1 Act is so fucking gay boring) Icewind Dale 2 (bought it but have never started it because in this game u have fix stats and can t roll ur cube for over an hour to get perfect char ) must beat: Rygar ( this is the best game on NES ) | ||
|
Manit0u
Poland17849 Posts
) | ||
|
nortorius
Canada1210 Posts
On March 21 2006 10:21 DoA.shaui wrote: Baldurs Gate 2 (I can t restart this game the 1 Act is so fucking gay boring) There are mods to remove Irenicus' dungeon from the game (while still giving you the experience). On March 21 2006 10:21 DoA.shaui wrote: Icewind Dale 2 (bought it but have never started it because in this game u have fix stats and can t roll ur cube for over an hour to get perfect char ) If you want to roll for an hour, you mayswell just download an editor and alter your stats however you want :| | ||
|
Sky
Jordan812 Posts
On March 21 2006 07:27 BeMannerDuPenner wrote: what good oldschool games are dlable for emu? (have pretty much evry good game for snes but i know shit bout gba,sega consoles etc) Try Golden Sun, I believe that's what it's called :O:O | ||
|
AutumnLight
Ukraine2488 Posts
god of war all mgs series prince of persia(3) guitar hero zeldas 007 some of mine that i beat | ||
|
Yogurt
United States4258 Posts
Also Super Mario Rpg, Super metroid, Zelda OoT ( got really close =/) and a little game i'd like to call "Get higher apm" [edit] Oh, and that zvt boxer game in the sc highlights ( gamespot greatest -> Sc + bw -> bottom right -> link saying sample of korean tornament) was cool ( mass scv + 2-3 rine rush) Probably really old, but I'm curious as to what map they're playing | ||
|
QuietIdiot
7004 Posts
gogogo | ||
|
ReTr0[p.S]
Argentina1590 Posts
On March 21 2006 09:34 Jakoavain wrote: I propose that MGS3 is added to the list. It's one of the best games in a while storywise and the gameplay is also pretty good ![]() Exactly what I said on the third page. ![]() | ||
|
nA.Inky
United States794 Posts
Expert level on all tracks~Tetris for NES - Lvl 9.5 on B mode And be able to get the UFO starting at lvl 16 A mode - I have yet to do this, but I can do it starting at lvl 15, easy. Tetris is just sick... what a game :D I guess those are my two games. Tetris definitely is the better of the two. Nick/Inky | ||
|
-_-
United States7081 Posts
God of War Devil May Cry 3 Dragon Quest VIII Shadow of the Collosus Sonic Adventure 2. Viewtiful Joe 1 | ||
|
Judicator
United States7270 Posts
| ||
|
Drowsy
United States4876 Posts
| ||
|
Darki[Per]
Peru689 Posts
| ||
|
skindzer
Chile5114 Posts
| ||
|
ahk-gosu
Korea (South)2099 Posts
![]() | ||
|
[X]Ken_D
United States4653 Posts
On March 21 2006 08:53 aseq wrote: street fighter 2 Are you serious? I beat this with every character I don't know how many times... and the other variations of Street Fighter series. I use to be a SF nut ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8823 shahzam708 JimRising C9.Mang0345 PiGStarcraft274 Day[9].tv227 Maynarde133 CosmosSc2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP97 • davetesta20 • Letter145 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|