• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8048 users

EVO 2012 - Page 26

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 273 Next
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
July 06 2012 23:34 GMT
#501
LMAO @ that one guy in the back BOOING every time Mago lands a combo.
Fan of the Jangbanger
Tuthur
Profile Joined July 2010
France985 Posts
July 06 2012 23:34 GMT
#502
LOL at the booer
ShoKakuUtena
Profile Joined May 2011
United States304 Posts
July 06 2012 23:34 GMT
#503
You really wonder if there will ever be a Capcom game without exploits. XD
世界を革命する力を。
Kkxtrouble
Profile Joined April 2012
Brazil575 Posts
July 06 2012 23:35 GMT
#504
Best match ever!
I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
July 06 2012 23:35 GMT
#505
On July 07 2012 08:21 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 08:14 Lucumo wrote:
On July 07 2012 08:06 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:59 Lucumo wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:45 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:31 Serpico wrote:
Japan is the underdog in this tourney if Eita is losing to Clakey D (a good player of course though).


Eita is far from the best in Japan, most people would put Tokido above Eita thoguh imo, Akuma suffers a similar problem Ryu in that both their playstyles are extremely established and that you won't expect as much unpredictability out of them unless they just play completely different. (i.e. Jyobin, who I wish went just to see how people react to his crazy Ryu lol)

So Eita winning Shadowloo Showdown, Topanga B league and NSB, how can he be "far from the best"? I doubt you have seen much of him because then you wouldn't be writing that. He has beaten every Japanese player there is, what more do you want? You could say that he should play less different games, it's not for everyone. Lately, for example, he has been practicing SCV which isn't going to help him in other games.


It's called B League for a reason. Winning B League puts you into the A League anyway, so he's not the best. And I've seen VODs of him playing long sets with people like Sasaki, Uryo, Mago, etc. so don't say I haven't seen him play at all. He didn't really fare that well against Mago or Uryo, (Eita was literally screaming his head off b/c he lost to Uryo b/c he mounted comebacks from half health) who are considered close to the top. Shadowloo pretty much featured the majority of the B League but I honestly thought the BBN Eita match could have gone either way, not to diminish winning of course since that field was pretty stacked anyway. I'd rather put my money on Sako, Haitani, Daigo, Fuudo, etc. Having Eita as a favorite to win is kinda eh imo, unless you're really considering winning B League and Shadowloo as momentum boosters I guess. Either way, long road ahead of him.

EDIT: Heh, what do you know, Eita's already out. My post is therefore pointless lol.

B league doesn't mean anything. Dashio owned(OCV) several "A league" players in 5v5 team play. -6, Banbaban, Sasaki, Dogura, Michael-tan, YHC-Mochi, do you consider those far from the top? Or Eita beating Tokido in SS, Daigo and others in the 5v5 games. I wouldn't say he is the favorite but he should definitely have had a good chance to make top 8. I have no idea what went wrong.
Also, I said "I doubt you have seen much of him" which still seems to be true.



Dude, why so hostile? Do I really have to post Youtube links of all the matches I've seen him play? My Internet History of how many times I've watched Nagoya Street Battle? The only reason he's getting attention now and his name is getting out there is BECAUSE he won Shadowloo and the B League. He's just doesn't travel that often, probably because he can't, and I won't go out of my way just to find every arcade match he plays. Poongko arose in a similar fashion of course, but with a character that at the time was not common so that is why that got so much more attention.

But still, he's funny when he's commentating and when he's raging. One of the most memorable ones, he was literally screaming in Japanese "What in the hell!?" multiple times facing Uryo. He went like 2-16 in like a 50 min. session with Uryo and Sasaki, against Uryo but was pretty much even against Sasaki. (And yes I am a fan of Uryo, because his play made me pick up Sakura for the first time since Alpha 2) There's no way you can prove that I haven't seen him play anyway, unless you want me to explain all the Akuma tech he has, which is already OD lol.

I am not saying he sucks obviously, but not even making it out of pools in EVO is not helping his case. Props to Afrocole though, Ultra 2 reads are godlike. XD

Aren't you the one who started it and put words into my mouth I didn't even write? Sorry, but if you have only seen youtube videos, how can you say: "Eita is far from the best in Japan". What's up with that kinda attitude? Judging a player without actually knowing anything. I've seen 100+ hours of him, playing Street Fighter, BlazBlue, Soul Calibur V, guitar. So of course it's bothering me. I don't know anything about most American players, therefore I don't judge them. Is that such a difficult thing to do?
*sigh* And retards like TieN.nS) are part of the reason why I dislike the American FG scene and only ever watch EVO -_-

Well, back to watching only before I'm getting (trolled?) annoyed even more.

User was warned for this post
mjxn
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia939 Posts
July 06 2012 23:35 GMT
#506
I rather that guy chant for Noah then booing Mago.

Bit more classy that way...
Belgo
Profile Joined September 2009
United States721 Posts
July 06 2012 23:36 GMT
#507
On July 07 2012 08:35 mjxn wrote:
I rather that guy chant for Noah then booing Mago.

Bit more classy that way...


That isn't how fighting games work. No such thing as manners like sc.
12 gateways being thrown down, which is standard transition after the two observatory opening
aphorism
Profile Joined February 2011
United States226 Posts
July 06 2012 23:36 GMT
#508
Mago confirmed terrible person
ShoKakuUtena
Profile Joined May 2011
United States304 Posts
July 06 2012 23:36 GMT
#509
Mago embracing the hate. XD
世界を革命する力を。
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
July 06 2012 23:36 GMT
#510
LOL @ that guy in the back.

"HOLD DAT SHIT"
Fan of the Jangbanger
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
July 06 2012 23:36 GMT
#511
Is there a decent site for results similar to liquipedia?
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
TieN.nS)
Profile Joined August 2003
United States2131 Posts
July 06 2012 23:37 GMT
#512
On July 07 2012 08:35 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 08:21 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 07 2012 08:14 Lucumo wrote:
On July 07 2012 08:06 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:59 Lucumo wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:45 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:31 Serpico wrote:
Japan is the underdog in this tourney if Eita is losing to Clakey D (a good player of course though).


Eita is far from the best in Japan, most people would put Tokido above Eita thoguh imo, Akuma suffers a similar problem Ryu in that both their playstyles are extremely established and that you won't expect as much unpredictability out of them unless they just play completely different. (i.e. Jyobin, who I wish went just to see how people react to his crazy Ryu lol)

So Eita winning Shadowloo Showdown, Topanga B league and NSB, how can he be "far from the best"? I doubt you have seen much of him because then you wouldn't be writing that. He has beaten every Japanese player there is, what more do you want? You could say that he should play less different games, it's not for everyone. Lately, for example, he has been practicing SCV which isn't going to help him in other games.


It's called B League for a reason. Winning B League puts you into the A League anyway, so he's not the best. And I've seen VODs of him playing long sets with people like Sasaki, Uryo, Mago, etc. so don't say I haven't seen him play at all. He didn't really fare that well against Mago or Uryo, (Eita was literally screaming his head off b/c he lost to Uryo b/c he mounted comebacks from half health) who are considered close to the top. Shadowloo pretty much featured the majority of the B League but I honestly thought the BBN Eita match could have gone either way, not to diminish winning of course since that field was pretty stacked anyway. I'd rather put my money on Sako, Haitani, Daigo, Fuudo, etc. Having Eita as a favorite to win is kinda eh imo, unless you're really considering winning B League and Shadowloo as momentum boosters I guess. Either way, long road ahead of him.

EDIT: Heh, what do you know, Eita's already out. My post is therefore pointless lol.

B league doesn't mean anything. Dashio owned(OCV) several "A league" players in 5v5 team play. -6, Banbaban, Sasaki, Dogura, Michael-tan, YHC-Mochi, do you consider those far from the top? Or Eita beating Tokido in SS, Daigo and others in the 5v5 games. I wouldn't say he is the favorite but he should definitely have had a good chance to make top 8. I have no idea what went wrong.
Also, I said "I doubt you have seen much of him" which still seems to be true.



Dude, why so hostile? Do I really have to post Youtube links of all the matches I've seen him play? My Internet History of how many times I've watched Nagoya Street Battle? The only reason he's getting attention now and his name is getting out there is BECAUSE he won Shadowloo and the B League. He's just doesn't travel that often, probably because he can't, and I won't go out of my way just to find every arcade match he plays. Poongko arose in a similar fashion of course, but with a character that at the time was not common so that is why that got so much more attention.

But still, he's funny when he's commentating and when he's raging. One of the most memorable ones, he was literally screaming in Japanese "What in the hell!?" multiple times facing Uryo. He went like 2-16 in like a 50 min. session with Uryo and Sasaki, against Uryo but was pretty much even against Sasaki. (And yes I am a fan of Uryo, because his play made me pick up Sakura for the first time since Alpha 2) There's no way you can prove that I haven't seen him play anyway, unless you want me to explain all the Akuma tech he has, which is already OD lol.

I am not saying he sucks obviously, but not even making it out of pools in EVO is not helping his case. Props to Afrocole though, Ultra 2 reads are godlike. XD

Aren't you the one who started it and put words into my mouth I didn't even write? Sorry, but if you have only seen youtube videos, how can you say: "Eita is far from the best in Japan". What's up with that kinda attitude? Judging a player without actually knowing anything. I've seen 100+ hours of him, playing Street Fighter, BlazBlue, Soul Calibur V, guitar. So of course it's bothering me. I don't know anything about most American players, therefore I don't judge them. Is that such a difficult thing to do?
*sigh* And retards like TieN.nS) are part of the reason why I dislike the American FG scene and only ever watch EVO -_-

Well, back to watching only before I'm getting (trolled?) annoyed even more.


True or false: you're still writing paragraphs waxing poetic about a player that was eliminated in pools?
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
July 06 2012 23:38 GMT
#513
On July 07 2012 08:35 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 08:21 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 07 2012 08:14 Lucumo wrote:
On July 07 2012 08:06 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:59 Lucumo wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:45 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:31 Serpico wrote:
Japan is the underdog in this tourney if Eita is losing to Clakey D (a good player of course though).


Eita is far from the best in Japan, most people would put Tokido above Eita thoguh imo, Akuma suffers a similar problem Ryu in that both their playstyles are extremely established and that you won't expect as much unpredictability out of them unless they just play completely different. (i.e. Jyobin, who I wish went just to see how people react to his crazy Ryu lol)

So Eita winning Shadowloo Showdown, Topanga B league and NSB, how can he be "far from the best"? I doubt you have seen much of him because then you wouldn't be writing that. He has beaten every Japanese player there is, what more do you want? You could say that he should play less different games, it's not for everyone. Lately, for example, he has been practicing SCV which isn't going to help him in other games.


It's called B League for a reason. Winning B League puts you into the A League anyway, so he's not the best. And I've seen VODs of him playing long sets with people like Sasaki, Uryo, Mago, etc. so don't say I haven't seen him play at all. He didn't really fare that well against Mago or Uryo, (Eita was literally screaming his head off b/c he lost to Uryo b/c he mounted comebacks from half health) who are considered close to the top. Shadowloo pretty much featured the majority of the B League but I honestly thought the BBN Eita match could have gone either way, not to diminish winning of course since that field was pretty stacked anyway. I'd rather put my money on Sako, Haitani, Daigo, Fuudo, etc. Having Eita as a favorite to win is kinda eh imo, unless you're really considering winning B League and Shadowloo as momentum boosters I guess. Either way, long road ahead of him.

EDIT: Heh, what do you know, Eita's already out. My post is therefore pointless lol.

B league doesn't mean anything. Dashio owned(OCV) several "A league" players in 5v5 team play. -6, Banbaban, Sasaki, Dogura, Michael-tan, YHC-Mochi, do you consider those far from the top? Or Eita beating Tokido in SS, Daigo and others in the 5v5 games. I wouldn't say he is the favorite but he should definitely have had a good chance to make top 8. I have no idea what went wrong.
Also, I said "I doubt you have seen much of him" which still seems to be true.



Dude, why so hostile? Do I really have to post Youtube links of all the matches I've seen him play? My Internet History of how many times I've watched Nagoya Street Battle? The only reason he's getting attention now and his name is getting out there is BECAUSE he won Shadowloo and the B League. He's just doesn't travel that often, probably because he can't, and I won't go out of my way just to find every arcade match he plays. Poongko arose in a similar fashion of course, but with a character that at the time was not common so that is why that got so much more attention.

But still, he's funny when he's commentating and when he's raging. One of the most memorable ones, he was literally screaming in Japanese "What in the hell!?" multiple times facing Uryo. He went like 2-16 in like a 50 min. session with Uryo and Sasaki, against Uryo but was pretty much even against Sasaki. (And yes I am a fan of Uryo, because his play made me pick up Sakura for the first time since Alpha 2) There's no way you can prove that I haven't seen him play anyway, unless you want me to explain all the Akuma tech he has, which is already OD lol.

I am not saying he sucks obviously, but not even making it out of pools in EVO is not helping his case. Props to Afrocole though, Ultra 2 reads are godlike. XD

Aren't you the one who started it and put words into my mouth I didn't even write? Sorry, but if you have only seen youtube videos, how can you say: "Eita is far from the best in Japan". What's up with that kinda attitude? Judging a player without actually knowing anything. I've seen 100+ hours of him, playing Street Fighter, BlazBlue, Soul Calibur V, guitar. So of course it's bothering me. I don't know anything about most American players, therefore I don't judge them. Is that such a difficult thing to do?
*sigh* And retards like TieN.nS) are part of the reason why I dislike the American FG scene and only ever watch EVO -_-

Well, back to watching only before I'm getting (trolled?) annoyed even more.


You mad cuz your favorite player got bodied? #Kappa
Fan of the Jangbanger
mjxn
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia939 Posts
July 06 2012 23:38 GMT
#514
On July 07 2012 08:36 Belgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 08:35 mjxn wrote:
I rather that guy chant for Noah then booing Mago.

Bit more classy that way...


That isn't how fighting games work. No such thing as manners like sc.


In that case, burn that heretic Mago!
Belgo
Profile Joined September 2009
United States721 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-06 23:38:57
July 06 2012 23:38 GMT
#515
On July 07 2012 08:38 mjxn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 08:36 Belgo wrote:
On July 07 2012 08:35 mjxn wrote:
I rather that guy chant for Noah then booing Mago.

Bit more classy that way...


That isn't how fighting games work. No such thing as manners like sc.


In that case, burn that heretic Mago!


Much better, let the trash flow from ones mouth.




On July 07 2012 08:36 mcmartini wrote:
Is there a decent site for results similar to liquipedia?


The brackets in the op are being updated, although slowly, also someone linked early who was in what.
12 gateways being thrown down, which is standard transition after the two observatory opening
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
July 06 2012 23:38 GMT
#516
Scumbag Mago.
God Bless
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
July 06 2012 23:38 GMT
#517
On July 07 2012 08:36 mcmartini wrote:
Is there a decent site for results similar to liquipedia?


hahaha no.

this is the best there is, but it's annoying to navigate, and updates are infrequent. http://evo2012.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/index.html
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
aphorism
Profile Joined February 2011
United States226 Posts
July 06 2012 23:39 GMT
#518
On July 07 2012 08:36 mcmartini wrote:
Is there a decent site for results similar to liquipedia?


SRK's evo thread has some results, but nowhere near as detailed as liquipedia.

Infiltration on stream next, awesome Gouken/Akuma from South Korea, should be a good match.
ShoKakuUtena
Profile Joined May 2011
United States304 Posts
July 06 2012 23:39 GMT
#519
On July 07 2012 08:35 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 08:21 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 07 2012 08:14 Lucumo wrote:
On July 07 2012 08:06 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:59 Lucumo wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:45 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:31 Serpico wrote:
Japan is the underdog in this tourney if Eita is losing to Clakey D (a good player of course though).


Eita is far from the best in Japan, most people would put Tokido above Eita thoguh imo, Akuma suffers a similar problem Ryu in that both their playstyles are extremely established and that you won't expect as much unpredictability out of them unless they just play completely different. (i.e. Jyobin, who I wish went just to see how people react to his crazy Ryu lol)

So Eita winning Shadowloo Showdown, Topanga B league and NSB, how can he be "far from the best"? I doubt you have seen much of him because then you wouldn't be writing that. He has beaten every Japanese player there is, what more do you want? You could say that he should play less different games, it's not for everyone. Lately, for example, he has been practicing SCV which isn't going to help him in other games.


It's called B League for a reason. Winning B League puts you into the A League anyway, so he's not the best. And I've seen VODs of him playing long sets with people like Sasaki, Uryo, Mago, etc. so don't say I haven't seen him play at all. He didn't really fare that well against Mago or Uryo, (Eita was literally screaming his head off b/c he lost to Uryo b/c he mounted comebacks from half health) who are considered close to the top. Shadowloo pretty much featured the majority of the B League but I honestly thought the BBN Eita match could have gone either way, not to diminish winning of course since that field was pretty stacked anyway. I'd rather put my money on Sako, Haitani, Daigo, Fuudo, etc. Having Eita as a favorite to win is kinda eh imo, unless you're really considering winning B League and Shadowloo as momentum boosters I guess. Either way, long road ahead of him.

EDIT: Heh, what do you know, Eita's already out. My post is therefore pointless lol.

B league doesn't mean anything. Dashio owned(OCV) several "A league" players in 5v5 team play. -6, Banbaban, Sasaki, Dogura, Michael-tan, YHC-Mochi, do you consider those far from the top? Or Eita beating Tokido in SS, Daigo and others in the 5v5 games. I wouldn't say he is the favorite but he should definitely have had a good chance to make top 8. I have no idea what went wrong.
Also, I said "I doubt you have seen much of him" which still seems to be true.



Dude, why so hostile? Do I really have to post Youtube links of all the matches I've seen him play? My Internet History of how many times I've watched Nagoya Street Battle? The only reason he's getting attention now and his name is getting out there is BECAUSE he won Shadowloo and the B League. He's just doesn't travel that often, probably because he can't, and I won't go out of my way just to find every arcade match he plays. Poongko arose in a similar fashion of course, but with a character that at the time was not common so that is why that got so much more attention.

But still, he's funny when he's commentating and when he's raging. One of the most memorable ones, he was literally screaming in Japanese "What in the hell!?" multiple times facing Uryo. He went like 2-16 in like a 50 min. session with Uryo and Sasaki, against Uryo but was pretty much even against Sasaki. (And yes I am a fan of Uryo, because his play made me pick up Sakura for the first time since Alpha 2) There's no way you can prove that I haven't seen him play anyway, unless you want me to explain all the Akuma tech he has, which is already OD lol.

I am not saying he sucks obviously, but not even making it out of pools in EVO is not helping his case. Props to Afrocole though, Ultra 2 reads are godlike. XD

Aren't you the one who started it and put words into my mouth I didn't even write? Sorry, but if you have only seen youtube videos, how can you say: "Eita is far from the best in Japan". What's up with that kinda attitude? Judging a player without actually knowing anything. I've seen 100+ hours of him, playing Street Fighter, BlazBlue, Soul Calibur V, guitar. So of course it's bothering me. I don't know anything about most American players, therefore I don't judge them. Is that such a difficult thing to do?
*sigh* And retards like TieN.nS) are part of the reason why I dislike the American FG scene and only ever watch EVO -_-

Well, back to watching only before I'm getting (trolled?) annoyed even more.


Wow damn, you really feel strongly about Eita. Fine, he's 'one of the best' but not 'the best.' Not that I can really say that anymore either considering he got knocked out completely. >_< Anyway, Mago is a 2nd Grader God.
世界を革命する力を。
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
July 06 2012 23:40 GMT
#520
On July 07 2012 08:38 hacklebeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 08:36 mcmartini wrote:
Is there a decent site for results similar to liquipedia?


hahaha no.

this is the best there is, but it's annoying to navigate, and updates are infrequent. http://evo2012.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/index.html

Yeah I found that that's why I asked for a decent one, thanks guys Any big names been knocked out yet?
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM712
TKL 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 712
ByuN 316
TKL 259
mouzHeroMarine 151
UpATreeSC 72
BRAT_OK 45
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25310
Calm 3217
Shuttle 1169
Horang2 505
Soulkey 194
Dewaltoss 125
Rush 119
Zeus 63
Free 38
Hyun 33
[ Show more ]
sorry 28
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 21
Killer 20
Bale 18
PianO 18
Rock 16
Aegong 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1219
League of Legends
KnowMe53
Counter-Strike
fl0m4650
Fnx 616
pashabiceps614
x6flipin515
edward0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
singsing1992
Liquid`RaSZi1457
Beastyqt662
ceh9465
Khaldor330
C9.Mang0316
crisheroes229
Grubby222
420jenkins191
dupreeh178
IndyStarCraft 151
QueenE95
Trikslyr85
JuggernautJason12
B2W.Neo0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH280
• Hinosc 12
• EnkiAlexander 8
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3224
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis2900
• TFBlade506
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie398
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 34m
INu's Battles
17h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 34m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.