• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8132 users

Shootmania - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Tyrran
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
France777 Posts
July 05 2012 16:12 GMT
#41

On July 05 2012 23:24 Overpowered wrote:
I registered for beta week before 2nd July and didnt get anything... :/



Emails are being sent today but it takes some time to send all of them. Be patient
Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 05 2012 16:29 GMT
#42
Thanks for the heads-up Tyrran!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
masternook
Profile Joined May 2010
United States66 Posts
July 05 2012 18:20 GMT
#43
Beta is out, www.twitch.tv/masternook . I was the #1 ranked american player in alpha, will demonstrate different moves and jukes with highest level of aim. Come check it out now
I kill people till they die from it
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 05 2012 20:44 GMT
#44
The timings a re a bit difficult for me, everything feels slightly too slow.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
ArnaudF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
France993 Posts
July 06 2012 18:28 GMT
#45
I just got my key!
My heart aches with pain, When I see you I vomit, Die away from me
anonymitylol
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada4477 Posts
July 07 2012 00:40 GMT
#46
Just got my Beta key, game's great except for the UI, as expected.

They really need to hire a good UX/Interface Designer, I'm really tired of the Trackmania/Shootmania UI they use, it's so unbearably bad it almost ruins the amazing gameplay
gold on my wrist phone in my pocket
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 08 2012 02:52 GMT
#47
Just discovered the 3v3 srs mode and the duel mode, when you're on that shitty UI at the load of the game, click on load station at the right and add the two other modes.

-_____________-
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
July 08 2012 03:33 GMT
#48
Aw damn. Looks like I was late for the beta.

Oh well, I hope this game does well. Quake Live's steady decline made me wonder if we'd ever see a popular fast-paced FPS game again, but this game at least gives me some hope. Movement looks a bit slow and weird, though, but I guess I'd have to try it before I comment too much on it.
Blah.
G2Wolf
Profile Joined July 2010
United States261 Posts
July 09 2012 13:54 GMT
#49
On July 08 2012 12:33 MinoMino wrote:
Aw damn. Looks like I was late for the beta.

Oh well, I hope this game does well. Quake Live's steady decline made me wonder if we'd ever see a popular fast-paced FPS game again, but this game at least gives me some hope. Movement looks a bit slow and weird, though, but I guess I'd have to try it before I comment too much on it.

You can still snag a key from someone who is in the beta. Not sure if it applies to everyone, but I know that players from alpha got 2 spare beta keys to give out.
www.twitter.com/g2wolf
icydergosu
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
528 Posts
July 09 2012 14:04 GMT
#50
I registered several accounts and got jack shit.
I am the Punishment of God. If you had not commited great sins, god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
WTFZerg
Profile Joined February 2011
United States704 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-09 16:32:38
July 09 2012 15:40 GMT
#51
Got into the beta, but their website appears to be in the process of exploding.

edit: Gave me an "incorrect payment information" error. Do I have to actually put in my credit card info somewhere? O.o

edit 2: nevermind
Might makes right.
Hoon
Profile Joined December 2010
Brazil891 Posts
July 09 2012 16:30 GMT
#52
IMPORTANT: You must activate your Beta Key before the 31st of July. Once your Beta key is activated, your access to the game will last for 7 days. An email will be sent to you explaining how to keep playing ShootMania Storm after the end of your 7 days...

Well, that kinda weird.
Does anyone know what happens after those 7 days?
SEn Fanclub: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=170834
WTFZerg
Profile Joined February 2011
United States704 Posts
July 09 2012 16:36 GMT
#53
On July 10 2012 01:30 Hoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
IMPORTANT: You must activate your Beta Key before the 31st of July. Once your Beta key is activated, your access to the game will last for 7 days. An email will be sent to you explaining how to keep playing ShootMania Storm after the end of your 7 days...

Well, that kinda weird.
Does anyone know what happens after those 7 days?


I think after the 7 days are up it lets you pay the $20 to buy it and keep playing.
Might makes right.
oob
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden630 Posts
July 09 2012 17:02 GMT
#54
Looks like I got in! Didn't even remember that I had signed up.
Happiest man on earth
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
July 09 2012 17:03 GMT
#55
Got my key today! I'm going to lose soo much time on this XD
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
oob
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden630 Posts
July 09 2012 19:09 GMT
#56
Guess the website's down or something, cant get anywhere to download and play =(
Happiest man on earth
myrmidon2537
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines2188 Posts
July 09 2012 19:32 GMT
#57
Too late It looked so fun on Tobi's stream

Enjoy guys!
IPT.PromilKid: I'm only good at Marvel
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
July 09 2012 19:43 GMT
#58
On July 10 2012 04:09 oob wrote:
Guess the website's down or something, cant get anywhere to download and play =(


Even if you can get into the website once you click download you get sent to a screen that has this message:
Sorry due to the peak traffic on the e-Store, you have been put in the queue. Please wait until you get redirected to the payment page.*
* No need to refresh this page, you will be automatically redirected to the payment page once you’ve reached your turn in the waiting line.


Been waiting on that page for like forty minutes now lol. About to go to work too so I guess I'll just try and download it later tonight or something. Pretty hyped for this game though.
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
July 10 2012 19:19 GMT
#59
Just got an email about my 7 day key, so I'm really excited, but I'm not at my PC now.

Are there any Asian servers/players, or is it EU and (I'm guessing) NA servers only? I don't mind NA, but EU pings...
ffxiv enjoyer
DCRed
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland435 Posts
July 10 2012 19:46 GMT
#60
On July 11 2012 04:19 DoNotDisturb wrote:
Just got an email about my 7 day key, so I'm really excited, but I'm not at my PC now.

Are there any Asian servers/players, or is it EU and (I'm guessing) NA servers only? I don't mind NA, but EU pings...


Don't really know about players from Asia but there's few aussie servers and there's some NA servers too. Majority of players are from EU though and so are the servers.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 399
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32754
Bisu 3063
Shuttle 1731
Hyuk 1311
EffOrt 718
Mini 696
Larva 361
Soma 282
ZerO 259
firebathero 234
[ Show more ]
Zeus 100
hero 92
Last 85
Sexy 70
Hyun 43
Mong 40
Killer 40
Pusan 35
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 33
PianO 32
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 20
zelot 18
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7423
qojqva1392
Dendi793
Counter-Strike
fl0m2319
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
crisheroes873
Liquid`Hasu588
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2670
B2W.Neo1372
Beastyqt411
Livibee207
Hui .199
Liquid`VortiX172
KnowMe97
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King84
elazer61
CosmosSc2 26
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV184
League of Legends
• Jankos1986
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 21m
INu's Battles
21h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.