• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:51
CEST 06:51
KST 13:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7656 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 17

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 93 Next
Meatloaf
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Spain664 Posts
April 04 2012 07:35 GMT
#321
On April 03 2012 23:53 Pantythief wrote:
Anyone up for some Guild Wars 1 speedgrind 30 Hall of Monument points?

Show nested quote +
Someone playin with the Tool calculator that want to share some builds ?


I've been staring at this ever since it came out in 2011. It's really hard to decide what to go for. :p


I would be glad to join in a run through all three campaigns, i left a character at 20 and never finished any of the campaigns.

I added you to friends on GW my char is Aurvang Frosthammer. ^^
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
April 04 2012 08:41 GMT
#322
Level 19 now and I've jumped over to the Nightfall campaign. I had completely forgotten about M.O.X and the Fire Imp until rivurivurivurivu reminded me (thanks!) and they have been a great help, I only wish I had remembered them earlier.

I've got a bunch of heroes now, the ones you get at the beginning of Nightfall, which is cool, but I'm hoping to mess around with the Sabway build and maybe tweak it a bit. The one Baituri mentioned looks good too, I'll have to try that out or incorporate it into my own system. Do the 3 Necro Heroes necessary for Sabway come as part of the main storyline?

After messing around with the hero system for a bit, it seems a shame that GW2 doesn't have anything similar, at least as far as I know. I realize that with their dynamic scaling, there's not a need for a full party wherever you go, but I quite like to have a whole crew of customizable characters fighting for me. It's sort of reminiscent of old party-based JRPGs.
rivurivurivurivu
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden140 Posts
April 04 2012 08:57 GMT
#323
On April 04 2012 17:41 jtype wrote:
Do the 3 Necro Heroes necessary for Sabway come as part of the main storyline?


Nope, Master of whispers in nightfall, livia in EoTN and Oli in kryta.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Heroes#Recruitment_by_region

check how to get them. Remember you dont need to complete all the campaings to go to EoTN.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
April 04 2012 09:15 GMT
#324
Thanks a lot man. I actually did search for that in the wiki before asking, but must have missed that section, lol.
rivurivurivurivu
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden140 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 09:39:46
April 04 2012 09:33 GMT
#325
On April 04 2012 18:15 jtype wrote:
Thanks a lot man. I actually did search for that in the wiki before asking, but must have missed that section, lol.


np, remember to identify everything, including the white weapons, they sell for more.


here is a really good Eng pvp video, this guy almost never died.
+ Show Spoiler +



he showed his trait build but i wonder if someone knows if the Elixir S is required in you utility skills to activate the major trait " Self-Regulating defense". (Drink a Elixir S at 25%hp)

(He have videos of ranger, necro and mesmer pvp gameplay too)
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
April 04 2012 11:11 GMT
#326
Will we be able to give a surname to our character?
If so, my surname will be Stark. lolol
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Meatloaf
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Spain664 Posts
April 04 2012 14:15 GMT
#327
On April 04 2012 20:11 Steveling wrote:
Will we be able to give a surname to our character?
If so, my surname will be Stark. lolol


XxLegolaSxX Stark? xDDD

just kidding and in GW1 you actually HAD to give name and Surname and the names are being saved for us for the second so...yeah!
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 04 2012 14:56 GMT
#328
On April 04 2012 15:14 rivurivurivurivu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 06:29 Josh_rakoons wrote:
As indicated by both arenanet and by the gameplay mechanics themselves, travelling in a group is far superior than travelling on your own, this is why in my opinion, on every next BWE Guildwars2 : Europe should all travel together through the campaign. At least for the start of the campaign.


Do you mean zerg someones personal history ? we are 24 atm im not sure if the difficulty can scale for 24 players.


That depends on what you're doing. I believe every boss-like create and every event-area scales with the amount of players. Trash mobs around Tyria only scales up to 5 people (or 10, I'm not sure)

afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
April 04 2012 18:31 GMT
#329
Just recently revealed in the Q&A that gw2 will allow 1 word character names.

Also, if you havent checked out this channel, you absolutely should, amazing guy (most knowledgeable guy i've ever seen) and has really good daily content:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WoodenPotatoes
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 04 2012 18:56 GMT
#330
Will they allow numbers?
Moderator
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 04 2012 19:24 GMT
#331
On April 05 2012 03:56 Firebolt145 wrote:
Will they allow numbers?


Don't think it's final, but if they do, I'll be Pantythief69 or Ladiesman182
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 04 2012 19:34 GMT
#332
I'm calling dibs on Poopfeast420
Moderator
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 04 2012 19:45 GMT
#333
On April 05 2012 04:34 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm calling dibs on Poopfeast420


I see what you did there.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 04 2012 21:29 GMT
#334
So, anyway, if anyone wants to play teh gayms I'm sitting in Zerg Strategy 1 and trolling as usual.

Pantythief #462

I'm Master Protoss and Zerg. If anyone wants to play for fun or just practice or w/e I'll be your man. :-) I'm bored!
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
April 04 2012 21:56 GMT
#335
Btw we can also get to know each other by some dota2. Any of you lads playing?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 22:04:31
April 04 2012 22:04 GMT
#336
Got no key, sorry. /:
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 04 2012 22:50 GMT
#337
I play dota2 quite often. Firebolt145 on steam.
Moderator
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
April 04 2012 23:02 GMT
#338
Lol. Pantychief just reported me in sc2 ^^ i was just kidding in chat man..
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 23:18:36
April 04 2012 23:12 GMT
#339
What.

Oh, sorry. I was just harassed by this guy telling his stream to snipe/harass me, so I was p/m'd by a million noobs and was told that I suck cock and shit, cuz he got mad after losing to a "Protoss scrub." You caught me on a bad time, bro, I thought you were one of those faggots. t____t

Edit: not that I think you're a faggot at all, of course, you can b/m me anytime.

Edit, edit: note that I didn't actually know it was you. )-':
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
April 04 2012 23:15 GMT
#340
Rofl!
Added firebolt.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft254
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft658
PiGStarcraft254
RuFF_SC2 193
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 225
Stork 187
Leta 128
Hyuk 79
PianO 74
Bale 19
Icarus 9
yabsab 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox705
C9.Mang0275
Westballz42
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor617
Other Games
summit1g7957
Coldzera 820
Sick125
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick772
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1117
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 9m
Online Event
6h 9m
FEL
11h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.