• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:08
CEST 01:08
KST 08:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8555 users

[SWTOR] TL guilds recruiting thread - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
acrylicjoker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom74 Posts
December 18 2011 14:42 GMT
#41
Wait time for LoL- 1 hour 30 minutes.
You guys sure picked the busiest server.
Ah well, I can wait whilst watching the spl cast.
kleetzor
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany360 Posts
December 18 2011 15:39 GMT
#42
On December 18 2011 23:42 acrylicjoker wrote:
Wait time for LoL- 1 hour 30 minutes.
You guys sure picked the busiest server.
Ah well, I can wait whilst watching the spl cast.

keep checking because ppl are getting errors, including me while waiting.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
December 18 2011 15:42 GMT
#43
I'm scared to log off, don't want to deal with the 2 hour queue to get back in. I'm trapped
Moderator
Klark
Profile Joined August 2011
Italy18 Posts
December 18 2011 16:06 GMT
#44
Please PM or post /w to help and update the opening post, since it's lacking some info.
For those that are in the game and haven't done it already, if you like to be contacted for guild recruiting purpose, please post your nick in TL.net and in TOR game, along with server name, faction side and guild name if already already.

Btw, I read that the EU Empire guild on Legions of Lettow is running, which name did you choose? I don't know if i could login today, due to the long queue... See you soon!
http://www.youtube.com/user/AskKlark
Euq
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden2 Posts
December 18 2011 16:42 GMT
#45
The EU guild got the name Team Liquid, as we couldn't decide last night.
kleetzor
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany360 Posts
December 18 2011 16:54 GMT
#46
On December 19 2011 01:42 Euq wrote:
The EU guild got the name Team Liquid, as we couldn't decide last night.


This. I made some ppl Officers so they can keep inviting, and then we will try to organize it a little bit more. It's not like it will matter much since we won't be raiding Hardcore or anything.
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
December 18 2011 18:30 GMT
#47
1h40m wait time to get onto LoL at the moment, I'm going to make my first character on another server, then possibly switch at some later time.
GunLove
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands105 Posts
December 18 2011 18:36 GMT
#48
Im pretty sure it's even longer than the 1h40m, I've been waiting for 1h6m, and only went from 1571 to 1031 -.-
rawb
Profile Joined September 2010
United States252 Posts
December 18 2011 21:32 GMT
#49
Installing now. Will join the liquid order :D
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
December 18 2011 21:57 GMT
#50
On December 19 2011 06:32 rawb wrote:
Installing now. Will join the liquid order :D

You just started installing?

K cya in anywhere between 4-16 hours.
Moderator
Eishi_Ki
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1667 Posts
December 18 2011 23:54 GMT
#51
Gonna get the LoL guild fired up as soon as I can for the Republic if there is interest. I figured we could utilize Tylers suggestion of incorporating a Team Solid to contrast.

So do we have interest or is anyone willing to step up and become the lead? I have experience leading Linkshells in FFXI, Kinships in LOTRO and Legions in Aion but my biggest problem is I play from KR so my playtimes aren't ideal. I can be a figurehead though if it is required.

Giants92
Profile Joined October 2011
16 Posts
December 19 2011 05:44 GMT
#52
I can't wait for SWTOR, and I would love to join The Liquid Order. I'll contact the appropriate members when I get in.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
December 19 2011 23:10 GMT
#53
I'm glad I was given the opportunity to join up with Notorious! Any US PvP Sith players from TL should come along!
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
GunLove
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands105 Posts
December 20 2011 00:24 GMT
#54
Any info yet on who the contact is for a guild invite on the Republic side on EU Legions of Lettow ?
Eishi_Ki
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1667 Posts
December 20 2011 00:40 GMT
#55
On December 20 2011 09:24 GunLove wrote:
Any info yet on who the contact is for a guild invite on the Republic side on EU Legions of Lettow ?


I'll be home in about 4 hours, I'll make one as soon as I can. Character name Eishiki
Keyboard Warrior
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1178 Posts
December 20 2011 00:41 GMT
#56
On December 19 2011 06:57 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 06:32 rawb wrote:
Installing now. Will join the liquid order :D

You just started installing?

K cya in anywhere between 4-16 hours.

Me too, see you then
Not your regular Keyboard Warrior ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ivanov
Profile Joined November 2011
Turkey40 Posts
December 20 2011 00:45 GMT
#57
Is there any Republic guild for TL on "The Ravager"?
TT1 Canada. December 10 2011 : there is no sun in canada and working out requires too much energy
GunLove
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands105 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 01:27:24
December 20 2011 01:25 GMT
#58
I don't think there is one yet since: there is none mentioned in the OP; I haven't seen one on the server while PvPing, and that Eishiki said he would create one when he gets home (see few posts above).

Edit: Damn, misread the post above. But while I'm editing anyway: can anyone confirm there's no TL guild yet on Republic EU LoL before Eishiki makes one?
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
December 20 2011 03:07 GMT
#59
Can I grab an invite to the Republic guild on Twin Spears once the servers come back up? My in game name is Lun'nea I think :O.
Never make a hydralisk.
Regulate140
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada108 Posts
December 20 2011 03:27 GMT
#60
Will be awesome to see TL grow on the Twin Spears.

I'm on Twin Spears republic side with a small guild <Vindi>, looking forward to teaming up with ya guys for warzones, pvp and what not.
Canada
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 149
SteadfastSC 61
CosmosSc2 31
SpeCial 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 532
910 57
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm85
League of Legends
Doublelift2953
Super Smash Bros
PPMD90
Other Games
summit1g9428
Grubby2849
shahzam630
C9.Mang0288
PiGStarcraft141
Maynarde96
Liquid`Ken9
Vindicta4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick366
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• musti20045 43
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
• davetesta9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21462
Other Games
• imaqtpie744
• Shiphtur245
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.