• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:02
CEST 21:02
KST 04:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8032 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 964

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 962 963 964 965 966 1121 Next
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
August 23 2015 15:59 GMT
#19261
On August 24 2015 00:56 Nimix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 00:31 Luolis wrote:
On August 24 2015 00:28 tofucake wrote:
do you mean hair?

huh?

I think he was confused by the fact that only one picture is displayed, and the second guy from the right in the displayed pic doesn't have a cap

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea couldnt get the first picture to show D:
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
August 23 2015 17:02 GMT
#19262
can anyone get the ingame pick'em to load?
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
August 24 2015 01:23 GMT
#19263
I was also confused :p Anyways good going man, just keep going and people will notice you ^^

Anyways, I was at Cologne, pretty damn sick event.
+ Show Spoiler +
Games were as expectedly good. Great atmosphere, Vp fans were crazy :p And there were only a few Fnatic fans, every other major teams fans were against Fnatic which was kind of fun but A LOT of Boooing as well. Olof was pretty flustered on stage until Taz stepped in, which was cool. Anyways, great event, too bad Envy didn't bring it to the last map.

Also wasted 72 bucks on Pins, Opened like 3 Nuke Pins, 2 Train Pins and a Militia I think. Somehow managed to trade them away and luckily I got a Guardian Pin :D But still 1 Nuke Pin extra. Wonder what to do with them, I want to sell them but not too sure with how to deal with payment etc.

NiP did an impromtu signing session out of the blue and I caught it too late. I was in the queue but it was already over before it was my turn. So fucking sad but I managed to catch Friberg when he was leaving and still signing some stuff for fans. I took a selfie with him, which was nice. It was hectic and I felt so bad for him, he was totally not happy with such a big crowd bugging him ^^ Too bad I couldn't let him sign my stuff, still happy tho.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Thryd
Profile Joined March 2012
86 Posts
August 24 2015 01:38 GMT
#19264
I'd be keen on buying that nuke pin code off you, I've got cash rep a fair amount of cash rep from buying and selling csgo keys.

Pm me if you're interested
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-24 08:22:20
August 24 2015 08:22 GMT
#19265
On August 24 2015 00:21 Luolis wrote:
Was competing at a small finnish lan with my friends. We lost 2 matches to full global teams, won 1 supreme team easily and then lost a tight match to a supreme team aswell. Was still a fun experience i have to say.

Some pictures of us: https://www.flickr.com/photos/therealelianora/20171903634/ (im the second from right)


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
(im the guy with the cap)

dafuq. Isn't it really bad to be that close to the screen
Administrator
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
August 24 2015 09:06 GMT
#19266
On August 24 2015 17:22 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 00:21 Luolis wrote:
Was competing at a small finnish lan with my friends. We lost 2 matches to full global teams, won 1 supreme team easily and then lost a tight match to a supreme team aswell. Was still a fun experience i have to say.

Some pictures of us: https://www.flickr.com/photos/therealelianora/20171903634/ (im the second from right)


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
(im the guy with the cap)

dafuq. Isn't it really bad to be that close to the screen

allu
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
August 24 2015 09:34 GMT
#19267
On August 24 2015 17:22 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 00:21 Luolis wrote:
Was competing at a small finnish lan with my friends. We lost 2 matches to full global teams, won 1 supreme team easily and then lost a tight match to a supreme team aswell. Was still a fun experience i have to say.

Some pictures of us: https://www.flickr.com/photos/therealelianora/20171903634/ (im the second from right)


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
(im the guy with the cap)

dafuq. Isn't it really bad to be that close to the screen

Yea it might be. Im mostly just used to playing CS like that :D
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-24 15:58:53
August 24 2015 15:42 GMT
#19268
I mean, Luolis is in the classic cs pose
face 6 inches from screen and keyboard nearly 90 degrees rotated, plus a giant mousepad
the person next to him is clearly a noob based on setup and posture XD (i mean look at that tiny mousepad haha. not serious of course)
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
August 24 2015 15:55 GMT
#19269
SpawN is streaming

"On my way back to professional gaming. Trying to learn the game as of now =)"

:O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
August 24 2015 16:54 GMT
#19270
On August 25 2015 00:42 Sn0_Man wrote:
I mean, Luolis is in the classic cs pose
face 6 inches from screen and keyboard nearly 90 degrees rotated, plus a giant mousepad
the person next to him is clearly a noob based on setup and posture XD (i mean look at that tiny mousepad haha. not serious of course)

Hes actually Enpo from these forums. Quite good awper ^^
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
August 24 2015 17:11 GMT
#19271
just got my golden dorito.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
August 24 2015 17:20 GMT
#19272
Oh, yeah still waiting for mine, whats taking them so long :p Missed 10 points for Gold. Silver looks cool enough I guess
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
August 24 2015 18:55 GMT
#19273
still no badge T_T
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
August 24 2015 19:35 GMT
#19274
ex-Nihilum is now under the compLexity tag.

http://www.complexitygaming.com/articles/news/press/4523/compLexity-CSGO-2015
Writer
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
August 24 2015 21:02 GMT
#19275
Semphis back to compLexity ^^ Dunno man but good luck to them. Hopefully NA scene can settle down a bit so that it can grow properly. Cloud9, Luminosity and CLG need some more proper practice :D
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 24 2015 21:41 GMT
#19276
On August 25 2015 04:35 Souma wrote:
ex-Nihilum is now under the compLexity tag.

http://www.complexitygaming.com/articles/news/press/4523/compLexity-CSGO-2015


is this the part of the show where Semphis gains all his weight back?
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
August 25 2015 08:07 GMT
#19277
I have a hard time seing them having any impactful results

Still, good luck to them. (autimatic )
LiquipediaWanderer
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
August 25 2015 10:03 GMT
#19278
On August 24 2015 10:23 Sableyeah wrote:
I was also confused :p Anyways good going man, just keep going and people will notice you ^^

Anyways, I was at Cologne, pretty damn sick event.
+ Show Spoiler +
Games were as expectedly good. Great atmosphere, Vp fans were crazy :p And there were only a few Fnatic fans, every other major teams fans were against Fnatic which was kind of fun but A LOT of Boooing as well. Olof was pretty flustered on stage until Taz stepped in, which was cool. Anyways, great event, too bad Envy didn't bring it to the last map.

Also wasted 72 bucks on Pins, Opened like 3 Nuke Pins, 2 Train Pins and a Militia I think. Somehow managed to trade them away and luckily I got a Guardian Pin :D But still 1 Nuke Pin extra. Wonder what to do with them, I want to sell them but not too sure with how to deal with payment etc.

NiP did an impromtu signing session out of the blue and I caught it too late. I was in the queue but it was already over before it was my turn. So fucking sad but I managed to catch Friberg when he was leaving and still signing some stuff for fans. I took a selfie with him, which was nice. It was hectic and I felt so bad for him, he was totally not happy with such a big crowd bugging him ^^ Too bad I couldn't let him sign my stuff, still happy tho.


I just want to punch everyone who is booing fnatic. Fucking moronic internet bullies.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-25 10:26:45
August 25 2015 10:26 GMT
#19279
On August 25 2015 19:03 Elroi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 10:23 Sableyeah wrote:
I was also confused :p Anyways good going man, just keep going and people will notice you ^^

Anyways, I was at Cologne, pretty damn sick event.
+ Show Spoiler +
Games were as expectedly good. Great atmosphere, Vp fans were crazy :p And there were only a few Fnatic fans, every other major teams fans were against Fnatic which was kind of fun but A LOT of Boooing as well. Olof was pretty flustered on stage until Taz stepped in, which was cool. Anyways, great event, too bad Envy didn't bring it to the last map.

Also wasted 72 bucks on Pins, Opened like 3 Nuke Pins, 2 Train Pins and a Militia I think. Somehow managed to trade them away and luckily I got a Guardian Pin :D But still 1 Nuke Pin extra. Wonder what to do with them, I want to sell them but not too sure with how to deal with payment etc.

NiP did an impromtu signing session out of the blue and I caught it too late. I was in the queue but it was already over before it was my turn. So fucking sad but I managed to catch Friberg when he was leaving and still signing some stuff for fans. I took a selfie with him, which was nice. It was hectic and I felt so bad for him, he was totally not happy with such a big crowd bugging him ^^ Too bad I couldn't let him sign my stuff, still happy tho.


I just want to punch everyone who is booing fnatic. Fucking moronic internet bullies.


I bet you have never ever take step into a stadium before, its part of the game.

You cant ask for rationality in such irrational situation, it just doesnt work like that, and if anything, fnatic organization and players could do some stuff to remedy the problem, events, signs, etc... Some PR stuff could do wonders.

But the only thing we have is cArn saying "this is counter strike" after abusing an ilegal practice of pyxel boosting and textures missing, that doesnt help.
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-25 15:51:37
August 25 2015 15:45 GMT
#19280
I've had this thought the past couple a days; I thought we liked dominant stuff in esports

In brood war you called the dominant players bonjwas, giving them almost god-tier status, in smash you call them goats and boats and whatever and do everything for them, in sc2 we call him the king of wings and continously praise his achievements.

In CS GO however we call them pigs and cheaters, arrogant and undeserving.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


And ofc, boo them when they are trying to do a post match interview
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


User was warned for this post
Prev 1 962 963 964 965 966 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason36
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21891
Shuttle 691
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 72
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 838
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1149
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt451
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS175
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 74
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 58m
Online Event
15h 58m
FEL
20h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.