• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:10
CEST 00:10
KST 07:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7903 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 962

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 960 961 962 963 964 1121 Next
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 21 2015 19:49 GMT
#19221
YOOOOOOO I NEEED THISSSSSSSS


The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 21 2015 19:52 GMT
#19222
On August 21 2015 20:25 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2015 20:15 BeeLz wrote:
On August 21 2015 19:41 Torte de Lini wrote:
Is there any way to change the gun sound files to be the sound of a M4 with the silencer?

They're all too loud and for some reason, I perform extremely well with the M4 (top 3 in DM even if I'm late) and horrible with the AK47. I hate the AK47 so fucking much, I can't stand this gun and I don't know how anyone can do so well with it as it never works for me on any level no matter how many times I practice.


It's possible but you'll get kicked from all servers with sv_pure 1 as far as I know ( all community and competitive servers ).
If one would be able to change sounds you could gain a big advantage, lets say you change the sound of the silenced guns in loud sounds the purpose of playing silenced would be lost.

AK47 is the hardest gun to handle properly, you'll get used to it at some point but you don't have to play with it, certainly at lower levels P90, galil, scout, shotguns can be just as effective.


Ah yeah, I didn't think about that. I guess that would actually be more advantageous than what I wanted lol

I mean, I always play for the better. When I play with higher-levels; I just go with MP7 because it's more reliable for me; but I feel like now would be ideal to learn how to play the traditionally good guns.

But I don't know, when I have the M4, I wreck so hard; but anything T sided I suck



http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419404847 is your friend for learning guns and sprays
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 21 2015 20:22 GMT
#19223
On August 22 2015 04:52 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2015 20:25 Torte de Lini wrote:
On August 21 2015 20:15 BeeLz wrote:
On August 21 2015 19:41 Torte de Lini wrote:
Is there any way to change the gun sound files to be the sound of a M4 with the silencer?

They're all too loud and for some reason, I perform extremely well with the M4 (top 3 in DM even if I'm late) and horrible with the AK47. I hate the AK47 so fucking much, I can't stand this gun and I don't know how anyone can do so well with it as it never works for me on any level no matter how many times I practice.


It's possible but you'll get kicked from all servers with sv_pure 1 as far as I know ( all community and competitive servers ).
If one would be able to change sounds you could gain a big advantage, lets say you change the sound of the silenced guns in loud sounds the purpose of playing silenced would be lost.

AK47 is the hardest gun to handle properly, you'll get used to it at some point but you don't have to play with it, certainly at lower levels P90, galil, scout, shotguns can be just as effective.


Ah yeah, I didn't think about that. I guess that would actually be more advantageous than what I wanted lol

I mean, I always play for the better. When I play with higher-levels; I just go with MP7 because it's more reliable for me; but I feel like now would be ideal to learn how to play the traditionally good guns.

But I don't know, when I have the M4, I wreck so hard; but anything T sided I suck



http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419404847 is your friend for learning guns and sprays


I'm using that and another one with different levels and size of target!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
August 21 2015 20:42 GMT
#19224
On August 22 2015 04:49 amazingxkcd wrote:
YOOOOOOO I NEEED THISSSSSSSS


https://twitter.com/SteelSeries/status/634744753230348288


I'll wait for the Dragon Lore version
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-21 20:53:15
August 21 2015 20:52 GMT
#19225
On August 22 2015 04:49 amazingxkcd wrote:
YOOOOOOO I NEEED THISSSSSSSS


https://twitter.com/SteelSeries/status/634744753230348288


Yeah FFS, I bought a Rival like 3 weeks ago >< If only my old one didn't start to fail me... CSGO version > Black...
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-21 20:53:05
August 21 2015 20:52 GMT
#19226
double.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
August 22 2015 12:33 GMT
#19227
I find it weird how often I've had people tell me "what the fuck why do you have so many cases in your inventory". Is it just me? They're worth 4 pennies for the most part so they're not even worth the time it takes to list them. And this one guy is like just open them dude. He opens them as they trickle in... and I'm an idiot because I don't.

How fucked up is that... It's amazing to me that people think like this.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 22 2015 12:54 GMT
#19228
On August 22 2015 21:33 Djzapz wrote:
I find it weird how often I've had people tell me "what the fuck why do you have so many cases in your inventory". Is it just me? They're worth 4 pennies for the most part so they're not even worth the time it takes to list them. And this one guy is like just open them dude. He opens them as they trickle in... and I'm an idiot because I don't.

How fucked up is that... It's amazing to me that people think like this.


Don't u mean depressing? :D
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
August 22 2015 12:57 GMT
#19229
On August 22 2015 21:33 Djzapz wrote:
I find it weird how often I've had people tell me "what the fuck why do you have so many cases in your inventory". Is it just me? They're worth 4 pennies for the most part so they're not even worth the time it takes to list them. And this one guy is like just open them dude. He opens them as they trickle in... and I'm an idiot because I don't.

How fucked up is that... It's amazing to me that people think like this.


If you want to get rid of the cases and are too lazy to sell them, trade them to me. I will gladly sell them even if I only get a cent per sale.

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=4604546&token=qO7bfK1Y

(Just trying to help :p)
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
August 22 2015 13:11 GMT
#19230
On August 22 2015 21:54 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2015 21:33 Djzapz wrote:
I find it weird how often I've had people tell me "what the fuck why do you have so many cases in your inventory". Is it just me? They're worth 4 pennies for the most part so they're not even worth the time it takes to list them. And this one guy is like just open them dude. He opens them as they trickle in... and I'm an idiot because I don't.

How fucked up is that... It's amazing to me that people think like this.


Don't u mean depressing? :D

I think it's amazing. It puts a manic gleam of insanity in my eye and I laugh hysterically.

On August 22 2015 21:57 NihiLStarcraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2015 21:33 Djzapz wrote:
I find it weird how often I've had people tell me "what the fuck why do you have so many cases in your inventory". Is it just me? They're worth 4 pennies for the most part so they're not even worth the time it takes to list them. And this one guy is like just open them dude. He opens them as they trickle in... and I'm an idiot because I don't.

How fucked up is that... It's amazing to me that people think like this.


If you want to get rid of the cases and are too lazy to sell them, trade them to me. I will gladly sell them even if I only get a cent per sale.

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=4604546&token=qO7bfK1Y

(Just trying to help :p)


NOPE
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
August 22 2015 13:13 GMT
#19231
Well if you just want to hold on to them... then don't get upset when people ask why you're hording potential money and letting it go to waste!
Censured
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1061 Posts
August 22 2015 13:17 GMT
#19232
I hold a LOT of em as well... not so long ago I actually sold couple of the original weapon cases, one for 4 euro.
Occupation: Legend
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-22 13:22:00
August 22 2015 13:21 GMT
#19233
There are some very valuable cases, any very new ones (ie. operation cases) and some VERY old ones. I have a 2013 winter case but even that is just 10 cents at the moment. So by holding on to your average chroma 1 or breakout case, for example, you are not going to make any profit in the next couple of years imo.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
August 22 2015 13:35 GMT
#19234
On August 22 2015 22:13 NihiLStarcraft wrote:
Well if you just want to hold on to them... then don't get upset when people ask why you're hording potential money and letting it go to waste!

I don't get upset, it just confuses me that people would nonchalantly tell me that I should open the cases when the existence of cases is a bit of a ploy to get people to spend money. I consider it at least a little bit predatory (and I'm frankly being nice), so I thought people would at least be critical enough to understand that not everyone will want to gamble money on them. But no, to them it goes without saying that you should just open them. What's $2.50, after all?

Basically I'm not upset that people are saying those things, perhaps I'm upset at human nature (?) or whatever it is that makes people so soft in the head that they don't see how much money it costs them to open those cases, to the point where others should systematically do it. I have a buddy who's pretty broke but he's one of those people who just don't understand at ALL that small transactions really do add up. $6/business day on a grossly expensive coffee at Starbucks is $1500 over the course of a year. So the decision to open 3-4 cases a week @ $2.50 each (or $3.20 in Canada) adds up about $500 over the course of a year, it's not negligible, and even though there's kind of a return, most people won't get real money back out of those transactions.

As for those who are like omg you have too many cases you should sell them, that's fine, I understand . I just prefer to be lazy. And maybe one day when they go back up and hang around 50 cents+, I'll sell them and buy a shitty early access game that'll end up being abandonware.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
August 22 2015 13:40 GMT
#19235
I'm pretty much on the same page as Djzapz on this one. Only difference is that I'm not quite that lazy and sell boxes from time to time and hoard up some money for times when I might want to buy some game on steam....
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
August 22 2015 13:41 GMT
#19236
Yeah, microtransactions are designed to take advantage of people that don't understand that little things add up, like your buddy.

But then again, some people just can open every case that drops because they have a job and that kind of money to spare.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 22 2015 15:25 GMT
#19237
I keep all the cases because maybe I will want to open them some time.

I did the same with Dota 2 cases; but they literally removed them...
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Loanshark
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
China3094 Posts
August 22 2015 15:43 GMT
#19238
50% off today, I bought it and am now installing!

Haven't played since the days of CS 1.6 on Chinese servers so let's do this!
No dough, no go. And no mercy.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 22 2015 16:14 GMT
#19239
50% to align with the CSGO in Cologne; smart
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-22 16:34:50
August 22 2015 16:34 GMT
#19240
happens every major, stickers also go 75% off on sunday.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Prev 1 960 961 962 963 964 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
ViBE53
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 183
Dewaltoss 88
Hyuk 67
Bale 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm105
League of Legends
Doublelift3944
Counter-Strike
Fnx 723
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5602
Khaldor898
Liquid`Hasu675
Other Games
summit1g8489
FrodaN2299
shahzam456
KnowMe317
C9.Mang0220
ArmadaUGS125
JimRising 109
UpATreeSC95
Trikslyr42
ZombieGrub42
PPMD37
CosmosSc2 26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH356
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur192
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 50m
Online Event
12h 50m
FEL
17h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.