• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8216 users

EVO 2011 Tournament Season - Page 200

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 208 Next
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
August 01 2011 05:08 GMT
#3981
Aris versus Kayo Police

Aris proposes to Kayo at some point

E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-01 05:10:39
August 01 2011 05:08 GMT
#3982
On August 01 2011 14:08 nRoot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:06 Zlasher wrote:
So of the 16 names I listed to look out for before evo on twitter and on shoryuken (Daigo, Mago, Poongko, Infiltration, Wolfkrone, Latif, Xian, Hsien Chang, Momochi, Tokido, Leslie, Gackt, Fuudo, Shiro, RF, Kindevu). All of them placed top 32 except for Gackt who was in the group of death with Lamerboi Starnab and PR Rog.

They got places 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 7, 9, 13, 13, 17, 17, 17, 25, 25th places.

besides Gackt and Leslie, who would NOT have picked those to do good this years evo? lol


Slasher. Probably has never heard of Infiltration Xian Hsienchang Leslie Gackt Fuudo Shiro RF or Kindevu.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
August 01 2011 05:09 GMT
#3983
On August 01 2011 14:07 TYJ.Aoy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:05 StarStruck wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:04 RaiKageRyu wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:00 Redmark wrote:
On August 01 2011 13:58 Kiyo. wrote:
[image loading]

Wish we saw that with SC2.

I'm pretty sure we do see that with SC2.


NesTea trended #1 in the moment when he eked out the final set in Game 5 vs sC @ GSL May Semi Finals



Er, you do realize there are 3 players trending in there right? not 1

1 big event a year to how many again?, very comparable.

What was the prize pool this year?


There's a major like every month and a half lol.
Fan of the Jangbanger
uberism
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada271 Posts
August 01 2011 05:10 GMT
#3984
I still don't see SC trending worldwide
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 01 2011 05:10 GMT
#3985
On August 01 2011 14:08 Zlasher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:08 nRoot wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:06 Zlasher wrote:
So of the 16 names I listed to look out for before evo on twitter and on shoryuken (Daigo, Mago, Poongko, Infiltration, Wolfkrone, Latif, Xian, Hsien Chang, Momochi, Tokido, Leslie, Gackt, Fuudo, Shiro, RF, Kindevu). All of them placed top 32 except for Gackt who was in the group of death with Lamerboi Starnab and PR Rog.

They got places 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 7, 9, 13, 13, 17, 17, 17, 25, 25th places.

besides Gackt and Leslie, who would NOT have picked those to do good this years evo? lol


Slasher.



you guys need to get a room ;o
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 01 2011 05:10 GMT
#3986
On August 01 2011 14:09 O-ops wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:07 TYJ.Aoy wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:05 StarStruck wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:04 RaiKageRyu wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:00 Redmark wrote:
On August 01 2011 13:58 Kiyo. wrote:
[image loading]

Wish we saw that with SC2.

I'm pretty sure we do see that with SC2.


NesTea trended #1 in the moment when he eked out the final set in Game 5 vs sC @ GSL May Semi Finals



Er, you do realize there are 3 players trending in there right? not 1

1 big event a year to how many again?, very comparable.

What was the prize pool this year?


There's a major like every month and a half lol.


they don't follow fighters man, its cool.
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
August 01 2011 05:11 GMT
#3987
On August 01 2011 14:10 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:09 O-ops wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:07 TYJ.Aoy wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:05 StarStruck wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:04 RaiKageRyu wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:00 Redmark wrote:
On August 01 2011 13:58 Kiyo. wrote:
[image loading]

Wish we saw that with SC2.

I'm pretty sure we do see that with SC2.


NesTea trended #1 in the moment when he eked out the final set in Game 5 vs sC @ GSL May Semi Finals



Er, you do realize there are 3 players trending in there right? not 1

1 big event a year to how many again?, very comparable.

What was the prize pool this year?


There's a major like every month and a half lol.


they don't follow fighters man, its cool.


No, It's not cool when dumbshits come here and diss what we have.
Fan of the Jangbanger
nRoot
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany928 Posts
August 01 2011 05:11 GMT
#3988
On August 01 2011 14:10 StarStruck wrote:


you guys need to get a room ;o

I need to see those Salty Suite runbacks now (:
pLaNeT_302
Profile Joined September 2010
United States112 Posts
August 01 2011 05:11 GMT
#3989


one of the best matches imo
Seldentar
Profile Joined May 2011
United States888 Posts
August 01 2011 05:11 GMT
#3990
On August 01 2011 14:04 O-ops wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:03 Seldentar wrote:
On August 01 2011 13:58 kheldorin wrote:
I don't even play fighting games much and play SC2 much more yet this is so much better than watching MLG. There's so much manufactured hype for SC2. SC2 just felt so much more corporate while there's a good feeling of community for the fighting game. There's so much drama, energy, personality from both the crowd and the players.


Wow I felt exactly the opposite and I also rarely play fighting games... I think you have that backwards buddy XD


If you think there's more hype in SC2 you're either trolling or something is wrong with you.


I meant other than the hype, I thought MLG was much better. I can't believe this street fighter game has so much hype, has it been out way longer than sc2 or something? It seems like such a mindless, reactionary game to me and everything is so quick. There's no suspense or anything.
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
August 01 2011 05:12 GMT
#3991
On August 01 2011 14:11 Seldentar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:04 O-ops wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:03 Seldentar wrote:
On August 01 2011 13:58 kheldorin wrote:
I don't even play fighting games much and play SC2 much more yet this is so much better than watching MLG. There's so much manufactured hype for SC2. SC2 just felt so much more corporate while there's a good feeling of community for the fighting game. There's so much drama, energy, personality from both the crowd and the players.


Wow I felt exactly the opposite and I also rarely play fighting games... I think you have that backwards buddy XD


If you think there's more hype in SC2 you're either trolling or something is wrong with you.


I meant other than the hype, I thought MLG was much better. I can't believe this street fighter game has so much hype, has it been out way longer than sc2 or something? It seems like such a mindless, reactionary game to me and everything is so quick. There's no suspense or anything.


Yeah, something is SRSLY wrong with you.
Fan of the Jangbanger
Scribble
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2077 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-01 05:13:12
August 01 2011 05:12 GMT
#3992
Stop bickering and enjoy.

God damn, I feel...I don't know? Elevated? This weekend has felt like what I imagine finding god feels like. If that sounds crazy then I'll happily wear the straight jacket.

Long live e-sports, and I hope this incredible weekend lives on in everyone's minds forever. Hope the next one is can top it.

The only disappointing thing is that it has to end.
DotADeMoN
Profile Joined June 2010
United States517 Posts
August 01 2011 05:13 GMT
#3993
On August 01 2011 14:08 Zlasher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:08 nRoot wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:06 Zlasher wrote:
So of the 16 names I listed to look out for before evo on twitter and on shoryuken (Daigo, Mago, Poongko, Infiltration, Wolfkrone, Latif, Xian, Hsien Chang, Momochi, Tokido, Leslie, Gackt, Fuudo, Shiro, RF, Kindevu). All of them placed top 32 except for Gackt who was in the group of death with Lamerboi Starnab and PR Rog.

They got places 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 7, 9, 13, 13, 17, 17, 17, 25, 25th places.

besides Gackt and Leslie, who would NOT have picked those to do good this years evo? lol


Slasher. Probably has never heard of Infiltration Xian Hsienchang Leslie Gackt Fuudo Shiro RF or Kindevu.


I'll give you credit for the Fuudo pick, but most everyone else up there was pretty predictable.
nRoot
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany928 Posts
August 01 2011 05:13 GMT
#3994
On August 01 2011 14:11 Seldentar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:04 O-ops wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:03 Seldentar wrote:
On August 01 2011 13:58 kheldorin wrote:
I don't even play fighting games much and play SC2 much more yet this is so much better than watching MLG. There's so much manufactured hype for SC2. SC2 just felt so much more corporate while there's a good feeling of community for the fighting game. There's so much drama, energy, personality from both the crowd and the players.


Wow I felt exactly the opposite and I also rarely play fighting games... I think you have that backwards buddy XD


If you think there's more hype in SC2 you're either trolling or something is wrong with you.


I meant other than the hype, I thought MLG was much better. I can't believe this street fighter game has so much hype, has it been out way longer than sc2 or something? It seems like such a mindless, reactionary game to me and everything is so quick. There's no suspense or anything.

You just don't understand the game is all lol

can be worked at though
tok
Profile Joined April 2010
United States691 Posts
August 01 2011 05:13 GMT
#3995
On August 01 2011 14:08 udgnim wrote:
Aris versus Kayo Police

Aris proposes to Kayo at some point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77SfC-gmK9o&feature=player_embedded

I ♥ kayo police and I ♥ aris
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
August 01 2011 05:13 GMT
#3996
On August 01 2011 14:12 O-ops wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:11 Seldentar wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:04 O-ops wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:03 Seldentar wrote:
On August 01 2011 13:58 kheldorin wrote:
I don't even play fighting games much and play SC2 much more yet this is so much better than watching MLG. There's so much manufactured hype for SC2. SC2 just felt so much more corporate while there's a good feeling of community for the fighting game. There's so much drama, energy, personality from both the crowd and the players.


Wow I felt exactly the opposite and I also rarely play fighting games... I think you have that backwards buddy XD


If you think there's more hype in SC2 you're either trolling or something is wrong with you.


I meant other than the hype, I thought MLG was much better. I can't believe this street fighter game has so much hype, has it been out way longer than sc2 or something? It seems like such a mindless, reactionary game to me and everything is so quick. There's no suspense or anything.


Yeah, something is SRSLY wrong with you.

it is a gaming tradition to insult other communities

I'm just glad I don't play LoL lol
pLaNeT_302
Profile Joined September 2010
United States112 Posts
August 01 2011 05:13 GMT
#3997
On August 01 2011 14:11 Seldentar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:04 O-ops wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:03 Seldentar wrote:
On August 01 2011 13:58 kheldorin wrote:
I don't even play fighting games much and play SC2 much more yet this is so much better than watching MLG. There's so much manufactured hype for SC2. SC2 just felt so much more corporate while there's a good feeling of community for the fighting game. There's so much drama, energy, personality from both the crowd and the players.


Wow I felt exactly the opposite and I also rarely play fighting games... I think you have that backwards buddy XD


If you think there's more hype in SC2 you're either trolling or something is wrong with you.


I meant other than the hype, I thought MLG was much better. I can't believe this street fighter game has so much hype, has it been out way longer than sc2 or something? It seems like such a mindless, reactionary game to me and everything is so quick. There's no suspense or anything.

have you ever played it? very skill intensive at a high level frame data, option selects, and just combos in general are not easy to learn
Hokay
Profile Joined May 2007
United States738 Posts
August 01 2011 05:13 GMT
#3998
On August 01 2011 14:11 Seldentar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:04 O-ops wrote:
On August 01 2011 14:03 Seldentar wrote:
On August 01 2011 13:58 kheldorin wrote:
I don't even play fighting games much and play SC2 much more yet this is so much better than watching MLG. There's so much manufactured hype for SC2. SC2 just felt so much more corporate while there's a good feeling of community for the fighting game. There's so much drama, energy, personality from both the crowd and the players.


Wow I felt exactly the opposite and I also rarely play fighting games... I think you have that backwards buddy XD


If you think there's more hype in SC2 you're either trolling or something is wrong with you.


I meant other than the hype, I thought MLG was much better. I can't believe this street fighter game has so much hype, has it been out way longer than sc2 or something? It seems like such a mindless, reactionary game to me and everything is so quick. There's no suspense or anything.


Mind games, momentum and pushing the advantage that makes it hype.Some of the execution is just really, really tough to pull off, especially Poongkos character and Latiff.
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
August 01 2011 05:13 GMT
#3999
On August 01 2011 14:08 udgnim wrote:
Aris versus Kayo Police

Aris proposes to Kayo ALL THE TIME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77SfC-gmK9o&feature=player_embedded

Fan of the Jangbanger
EndOfTime88
Profile Joined February 2011
Austria259 Posts
August 01 2011 05:14 GMT
#4000
On August 01 2011 14:08 udgnim wrote:
Aris versus Kayo Police

Aris proposes to Kayo at some point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77SfC-gmK9o&feature=player_embedded


Lol, loved that.

Gratz Fuudo.
"Time is what we want most,but what we use worst."-William Penn
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 208 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4435
Other Games
summit1g7874
JimRising 525
ViBE245
Livibee204
KnowMe164
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick679
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur544
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 15m
Patches Events
14h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 15m
OSC
22h 15m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.