• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:17
CEST 20:17
KST 03:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8496 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 691

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 689 690 691 692 693 698 Next
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
December 21 2017 19:38 GMT
#13801
On December 22 2017 04:34 WindWolf wrote:
Steam winter sale is also live now
I am interested in Divinity: Original Sin 2 and Total Warhammer 2. Do you need to have played their predecessors to like that games?

WH:2 is can be played entirely alone. If you like it consider picking up the first aswell because then you can play a special campaign where both maps + factions are combined.

Think D: OS 2 is also stand alone
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-21 20:46:59
December 21 2017 19:55 GMT
#13802
You don't have to play DOS1 to play the second one. I didn't either, but what i've heard its far superior to the first one. One of the best games this year in my opinion.


South Park: The Fractured but Whole is -50%.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
December 21 2017 22:32 GMT
#13803
On December 22 2017 04:34 WindWolf wrote:
Steam winter sale is also live now
I am interested in Divinity: Original Sin 2 and Total Warhammer 2. Do you need to have played their predecessors to like that games?


Can only say for D:OS2 and no, you don't have to play the first game. It just lets you smile every now and then but it's definitely not mandatory to enjoy the game.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
January 26 2018 16:50 GMT
#13804
amnesia 1&2 free

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/amnesia-collection
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
January 26 2018 18:04 GMT
#13805
Cool, thanks!
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-17 01:16:28
February 17 2018 01:14 GMT
#13806
So Steam is having a Lunar New Year sale (15th - 19th) and a whole slew of games are discouted. Too many to list, go check your wishlists.
I notcied NIOH is 30% off, so I decided to bite. I really hate the term "souls-like" to describe everything now, but I'm in the mood for a souls-like game with good fighting and varied weapons and a bit of difficulty curve. The 30% off is too good to pass up on it ATM for me.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
February 21 2018 09:39 GMT
#13807
On February 17 2018 10:14 Latham wrote:
So Steam is having a Lunar New Year sale (15th - 19th) and a whole slew of games are discouted. Too many to list, go check your wishlists.
I notcied NIOH is 30% off, so I decided to bite. I really hate the term "souls-like" to describe everything now, but I'm in the mood for a souls-like game with good fighting and varied weapons and a bit of difficulty curve. The 30% off is too good to pass up on it ATM for me.

Nioh is a great buy.

It does a lot of stuff different than the Souls series, most of which I'd consider positive and refreshing. Ki Pulse / Flux alone are absolutely genius and feel like amazing mechanics once you start to git gud with them. I even found the level design, enemy placement and boss fights refreshing, something I wouldn't have expected at all.

This video was pretty useful to me early on since he goes into a few misconceptions people will have with that background. The game is best described as a really cool mixture between Souls-like combat (but more in-depth and complex imo) and a Diablo-style loot system. Also Kodamas are love. <3
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
A3th3r
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
United States319 Posts
February 25 2018 02:55 GMT
#13808
I guess Crysis 2: Maximum Edition is available on STEAM for purchase now. It's a pretty good time if you are into standard sci-fi shooter fare
http://steamcommunity.com/app/108800/
stale trite schlub
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
March 01 2018 03:28 GMT
#13809
Ultimate general: civil war is 50% off, I would 100% recommend it for anyone who likes RTS games. It has a mountain of content incredibly repayable and is incredibly satisfying. It takes a little to understand how the UI works and some things the game doesn't click perfectly like a AAA title but they tend to work out more then they don't. Its mastermind is the guy who made the darth vader mods for older WH games.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-02 01:33:58
March 02 2018 01:32 GMT
#13810
Square Enix sale on Steam, Nier:Automata 50% off. And Tomb Raiders are like 75% off I guess?
Anyway I bought Nier like I did with Nioh. Now all I want is Divinity Original Sin 2 =P

On February 21 2018 18:39 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2018 10:14 Latham wrote:
So Steam is having a Lunar New Year sale (15th - 19th) and a whole slew of games are discouted. Too many to list, go check your wishlists.
I notcied NIOH is 30% off, so I decided to bite. I really hate the term "souls-like" to describe everything now, but I'm in the mood for a souls-like game with good fighting and varied weapons and a bit of difficulty curve. The 30% off is too good to pass up on it ATM for me.

Nioh is a great buy.

It does a lot of stuff different than the Souls series, most of which I'd consider positive and refreshing. Ki Pulse / Flux alone are absolutely genius and feel like amazing mechanics once you start to git gud with them. I even found the level design, enemy placement and boss fights refreshing, something I wouldn't have expected at all.

This video was pretty useful to me early on since he goes into a few misconceptions people will have with that background. The game is best described as a really cool mixture between Souls-like combat (but more in-depth and complex imo) and a Diablo-style loot system. Also Kodamas are love. <3


Thanks for that video. Nioh is a surprisingly deep game, and I feel like in some ways it is better than Dark Souls even. Having a lot of fun playing it. Kusarigama + Spear FTW!
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
March 02 2018 15:13 GMT
#13811
The humble brawler bundle looks sweet... BazBlue anyone? Guilty Gear as well looks dope... has anyone played these ?
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Josh124
Profile Joined August 2003
United Kingdom145 Posts
March 02 2018 17:51 GMT
#13812
On March 03 2018 00:13 GGzerG wrote:
The humble brawler bundle looks sweet... BazBlue anyone? Guilty Gear as well looks dope... has anyone played these ?

These games have largely been superceded by new versions, so if you're looking to play multiplayer online you'll struggle to find people to play.
I've played SFxT and Skullgirls casually. Skullgirls wasn't to my taste mechanically (although is highly rated in that regard) and SFxT just mostly felt like a worse version of SF4.
Joni_
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany355 Posts
March 27 2018 20:17 GMT
#13813
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is in the current bundle. It's an amazing coop game built around communicating efficiently in which one party sees the bomb consisteing of several independent modules and another has the manual on how to defuse the modules. Great fun!
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
March 27 2018 20:22 GMT
#13814
On March 28 2018 05:17 Joni_ wrote:
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is in the current bundle. It's an amazing coop game built around communicating efficiently in which one party sees the bomb consisteing of several independent modules and another has the manual on how to defuse the modules. Great fun!


Sweet, I'm getting my Vive this week, so I was totally gonna buy that game
Bora Pain minha porra!
Josh124
Profile Joined August 2003
United Kingdom145 Posts
April 05 2018 18:17 GMT
#13815
Crusader Kings 2 free on steam if you pick it up before Saturday 10am Pacific Time
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
April 05 2018 18:25 GMT
#13816
On April 06 2018 03:17 Josh124 wrote:
Crusader Kings 2 free on steam if you pick it up before Saturday 10am Pacific Time

While Crusader Kings 2 isn't my cup of tea, I can recommend giving at a chance when it is free to keep. If nothing else, you are in for THE best out-of-context quote machine.
EZ4ENCE
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
April 05 2018 18:41 GMT
#13817
Yeah I'm gonna hop on that as soon as I get home, thanks for the tip.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Hannibaal
Profile Joined July 2016
41 Posts
May 08 2018 23:00 GMT
#13818
No doubt video games are in decline quality because of the AAA companies.
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12174 Posts
June 15 2018 14:32 GMT
#13819
https://free.ubisoft.com/promotions/for_honor/26/pc/login for honor for free.
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/daedalic-2018-bundle has some games for pay what you want and decent assortment later on.
Glueburn
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States496 Posts
June 21 2018 21:33 GMT
#13820
Hello everyone, the steam summer sale has started! I'm looking for some recommendations.

Currently on my list to buy is:
Far Cry Bundle
Blade Symphony
Punch Planet
Dragon's Dogma
Tyranny Bundle

Things I'm thinking about:
Red Strings Club
Dead Cells
Hunt: Showdown
>observer-


Specifically wondering if there are any special bundles I should be looking at.
Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself. - Miles Davis
Prev 1 689 690 691 692 693 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 17
JuggernautJason12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25699
Mini 412
Hyuk 204
firebathero 174
ggaemo 136
Mong 47
Dewaltoss 41
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 25
Dota 2
Gorgc10275
febbydoto5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1364
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu780
Other Games
Grubby3180
FrodaN2444
fl0m1042
Beastyqt761
KnowMe181
mouzStarbuck171
Livibee151
ArmadaUGS119
Mew2King58
Trikslyr47
ToD33
Chillindude27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1076
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• StrangeGG 53
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 7
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8433
• WagamamaTV247
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 43m
INu's Battles
17h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.