• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:49
CEST 15:49
KST 22:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8010 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 298

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 296 297 298 299 300 405 Next
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
December 13 2011 00:08 GMT
#5941
Sorry for calling you a jew opshot

P.S. never negotiating with terrorists again
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
December 13 2011 00:23 GMT
#5942
On December 13 2011 07:42 asLeep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:09 Yomi.Doom wrote:
1.4b for 2L 15% earrings? hopefully that was a pretty decent buy. At least it put me in the 35k club

Doesn't seem too bad, since you're not cubing, although I got 3l 9% all stat earrings for 900, but that was a steal. On a side note, bga/b still seems kinda broken, instadced on one account when I went earlier.


you were the nig who bought those red rexes? I saw them sold and was like fuuuuuuuuuu. whatever it's +12dex 15% luk so it's good until i finish upgrading everything else
eZmode
Profile Joined January 2011
United States52 Posts
December 13 2011 02:16 GMT
#5943
I was just screwing around and I crafted this 8% INT earring. Is it worth much in this world or should I just give it to my I/L mage?

[image loading]
Why do today what you can leave for tomorrow?
111qqq111
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5 Posts
December 13 2011 02:18 GMT
#5944
I want to have SEX with kelly milkies
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
December 13 2011 03:13 GMT
#5945
On December 13 2011 11:16 eZmode wrote:
I was just screwing around and I crafted this 8% INT earring. Is it worth much in this world or should I just give it to my I/L mage?

[image loading]


:o

How
133 221 333 123 111
eZmode
Profile Joined January 2011
United States52 Posts
December 13 2011 03:31 GMT
#5946
On December 13 2011 12:13 GenesisX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 11:16 eZmode wrote:
I was just screwing around and I crafted this 8% INT earring. Is it worth much in this world or should I just give it to my I/L mage?

[image loading]


:o

How


I have no idea lol. I wanted to craft some %str earrings for this cannoneer or future demon slayer.
Why do today what you can leave for tomorrow?
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 13 2011 03:53 GMT
#5947
On December 13 2011 11:16 eZmode wrote:
I was just screwing around and I crafted this 8% INT earring. Is it worth much in this world or should I just give it to my I/L mage?

[image loading]

worth nothing now gimmeh D:<
+ Show Spoiler +
Though seriously they're probably worth a ton wish I had taht kinda luck
Dota 3hard5me
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
December 13 2011 03:59 GMT
#5948
8%? probably like 200-400m ish would be a rough estimate
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 13 2011 05:05 GMT
#5949
Highest ranged based on self-buffs only:

[image loading]

Well, now that I returned nao's belt, I won't be reaching that for a while. I could probably still hit about 56k-58k range with the same buffs though.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 13 2011 07:20 GMT
#5950
You know, fuck damage whoring man. Shit's all about having fun and bossing and bearing through all the stupid grinding with others at the same time.

Let's go boss this weekend. All you Euros and Australians too. VL, CZak, let's just go give it a stab. If not, we'll just grind at bears for a few.
God Bless
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
December 13 2011 07:22 GMT
#5951
On December 13 2011 16:20 Roffles wrote:
You know, fuck damage whoring man. Shit's all about having fun and bossing and bearing through all the stupid grinding with others at the same time.

Let's go boss this weekend. All you Euros and Australians too. VL, CZak, let's just go give it a stab. If not, we'll just grind at bears for a few.


this

lol who cares about stupid items, they're boring if you dont do anything with them.
TLMS
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
December 13 2011 07:33 GMT
#5952
Yaaaaaa fuck damage

[image loading]
Shivaz
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1783 Posts
December 13 2011 07:55 GMT
#5953
On December 13 2011 16:20 Roffles wrote:
You know, fuck damage whoring man. Shit's all about having fun and bossing and bearing through all the stupid grinding with others at the same time.

Let's go boss this weekend. All you Euros and Australians too. VL, CZak, let's just go give it a stab. If not, we'll just grind at bears for a few.


wwho fuck cares about range, its about controlling 5/13 gallos mannn
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 13 2011 08:31 GMT
#5954
On December 13 2011 16:55 Shivaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 16:20 Roffles wrote:
You know, fuck damage whoring man. Shit's all about having fun and bossing and bearing through all the stupid grinding with others at the same time.

Let's go boss this weekend. All you Euros and Australians too. VL, CZak, let's just go give it a stab. If not, we'll just grind at bears for a few.


wwho fuck cares about range, its about controlling 5/13 gallos mannn

Man, good days. Fuckin with Moe and FS and pissin em off. Good times man.
God Bless
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
December 13 2011 09:21 GMT
#5955
On December 13 2011 17:31 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 16:55 Shivaz wrote:
On December 13 2011 16:20 Roffles wrote:
You know, fuck damage whoring man. Shit's all about having fun and bossing and bearing through all the stupid grinding with others at the same time.

Let's go boss this weekend. All you Euros and Australians too. VL, CZak, let's just go give it a stab. If not, we'll just grind at bears for a few.


wwho fuck cares about range, its about controlling 5/13 gallos mannn

Man, good days. Fuckin with Moe and FS and pissin em off. Good times man.


I was so weak. Had to count on jay and Kritty to help me control them maps.
... im still weak lol
TLMS
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
December 13 2011 10:25 GMT
#5956
Did I make money this time?????

[image loading]
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
December 13 2011 12:22 GMT
#5957
8% earings :o. Jealous. Still can't decide I/L or F/P. . Which is better for single target / aoe dmg?

As I assume one is faster for leveling and the other is better for bosses?
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 12:40:18
December 13 2011 12:39 GMT
#5958
On December 13 2011 21:22 Benjef wrote:
8% earings :o. Jealous. Still can't decide I/L or F/P. . Which is better for single target / aoe dmg?

As I assume one is faster for leveling and the other is better for bosses?


F/Ps whole playstyle depends on mist erruption. You use all your damage over time spells (dots) on one target and then cast mist erruption. Repeat that every 10 seconds. With average funding iam able to hit about 800k x 5 doing this. If I crit I hit the damage cap (999k). This is kind of annoying at bosses because you have to make sure you stick to your rotation to do maximum damge but for lionsheart castle it is amazing.
I personally never played an I/L after the bigbang update but I would say they are more about fast damage than one big explosion every 10 seconds. Here is some dps comparison but dont rely on them too much. Funding is the only determining factor in this game.

Edit: Jonsa you nearly have 10k range. You strong now.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 12:57:01
December 13 2011 12:53 GMT
#5959
Funding? As in money for mana potions?

(I hate making choices -.-). If you could compare it to wow that would nice ^_^. Raided as both Fire and Arcane at a highish level (one of the top dps on the server alliance side but the server was shit anyway :D)
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
FlamingForce
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands701 Posts
December 13 2011 12:59 GMT
#5960
Oh man, I've played aloooot of MS, both on Private servers and the official one.

This seems fun, I'll think about it..
Prev 1 296 297 298 299 300 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM535
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1842
Fnx 575
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee188
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur663
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 11m
The PondCast
20h 11m
INu's Battles
21h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.