• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7900 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 297

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 295 296 297 298 299 405 Next
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 12 2011 13:32 GMT
#5921
On December 12 2011 17:00 Nub4ever wrote:
Lol... Fuck I just realized my viscious hammer expired and I havnt used it... GG

You are doomed to be a weak I/L forever .
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
December 12 2011 14:09 GMT
#5922
1.4b for 2L 15% earrings? hopefully that was a pretty decent buy. At least it put me in the 35k club
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 12 2011 14:24 GMT
#5923
lol unless I find a 6% DEX belt for replacement, I'm going to fall out of the 35k club x_x
[TLMS] REBOOT
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 12 2011 14:42 GMT
#5924
On December 11 2011 04:58 Neos wrote:
Teehee

[image loading]

New banner?
(Planning an update for our massive awesome guild OP again)
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
December 12 2011 14:53 GMT
#5925
70k club please!
I like to ninja stuffs.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 12 2011 15:13 GMT
#5926
On December 12 2011 23:24 OpticalShot wrote:
lol unless I find a 6% DEX belt for replacement, I'm going to fall out of the 35k club x_x

On December 12 2011 23:53 xusam wrote:
70k club please!


Geting high range with broken damage multiplier not hard. If only wands/staves would get some love....
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 15:37:10
December 12 2011 15:36 GMT
#5927
[image loading]

Edit:doublepost yay
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 16:42:05
December 12 2011 16:31 GMT
#5928
On December 13 2011 00:13 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:24 OpticalShot wrote:
lol unless I find a 6% DEX belt for replacement, I'm going to fall out of the 35k club x_x

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:53 xusam wrote:
70k club please!


Geting high range with broken damage multiplier not hard. If only wands/staves would get some love....


Having Magic Attack scrolls for everything is not that hard either lol... I think there are at least 4 mages in demethos with 80k clean range.... and their gears arent even that good...

Edit: and that 80k range was when I was still at 25k clean range 2 months ago? lol cuz mages still have the highest magic atk stat earring and cape for sure... seems like everything can get magic attack but only recently earrings been getting weapon atk but still at 15% scrolls its expensive...

Edit 2: Oh and I barely upgraded Gina at all and shes got like 35k range lol then again Kes probably knows more about mages than me...
I like to ninja stuffs.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
December 12 2011 17:19 GMT
#5929
wtf type of lukbox is that kes
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 12 2011 17:26 GMT
#5930
Can you elaborate what barely upgraded means?
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
December 12 2011 17:43 GMT
#5931
On December 13 2011 02:26 kesrith wrote:
Can you elaborate what barely upgraded means?


It means, Perfect VIP staff + ~80-150% int. NPNP
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
December 12 2011 18:07 GMT
#5932
On December 13 2011 02:26 kesrith wrote:
Can you elaborate what barely upgraded means?


I'd say funding the bishop cost only 10% of what I've spent funding my dark knight. So I guess to me getting half of my range is pretty good. Also I think I spent 5 times more to get to 35k range than I did on the bishop to get to 35k range.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
December 12 2011 19:54 GMT
#5933
How much for the glove kesreeeeethe!
No I'm never serious.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 12 2011 20:14 GMT
#5934
On December 12 2011 22:32 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 17:00 Nub4ever wrote:
Lol... Fuck I just realized my viscious hammer expired and I havnt used it... GG

You are doomed to be a weak I/L forever .

NO. I 'm switching classes soon cuz I/L makes me lag. Though I'll probably jsut be a weak mercedes forever... lol
Dota 3hard5me
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
December 12 2011 20:21 GMT
#5935
WTB PHANTOM PRZ
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 21:03:20
December 12 2011 21:03 GMT
#5936
My class sucks.
God Bless
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
December 12 2011 21:22 GMT
#5937
[image loading]
asLeep
Profile Joined November 2010
United States293 Posts
December 12 2011 22:42 GMT
#5938
On December 12 2011 23:09 Yomi.Doom wrote:
1.4b for 2L 15% earrings? hopefully that was a pretty decent buy. At least it put me in the 35k club

Doesn't seem too bad, since you're not cubing, although I got 3l 9% all stat earrings for 900, but that was a steal. On a side note, bga/b still seems kinda broken, instadced on one account when I went earlier.
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
December 12 2011 23:27 GMT
#5939
You guys should see what they did to my Aran's range. I came back to check on it and apparently they buffed it by 1.35 because they show snow charge in the range now, but with no damage change. So now, every Aran has an inflated range that doesn't mean much. To give you an idea I had over 35k range with only my helmet/belt/weapon/pendant on when I first checked it.

On December 13 2011 06:03 Roffles wrote:
My class sucks.


Nope, u suck. Bad user.+ Show Spoiler +
They'll buff your class eventually unless you're a bucc/bishop
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 23:37:20
December 12 2011 23:35 GMT
#5940
On December 07 2011 04:45 naonao wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 04:41 xusam wrote:
All I remember from the hacker shop was psb, 147atk, 1EE, 3L rare, +10atk, can't remember the other two lines, what got me was the vss in same shop, since you lent me your vss before, 15%str, 6%int, cuz I remember thinking I should lend them to ginas for int when you first lent them to me.

Edit: if gummy had no EE then it's not his. This one def had EE.

Well either the hacker AEEed the psb, or its not the same. Were there 12% str, 8atk warrior goves there too?

Mine had 1 star EE. But those were my lines.

Edit: Oh! Grats on getting it back! I don't play much anymore, but I would be very sad if my $45 item ended up in the hands of hackers. T_T
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Prev 1 295 296 297 298 299 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 746
GuemChi 588
Leta 324
BeSt 240
Soma 174
Hyun 130
firebathero 110
Mong 68
910 48
sSak 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 12
Noble 8
Shine 2
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9523
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister845
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe48
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt440
• Jankos241
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 51m
Patches Events
7h 51m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.