• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:36
CEST 14:36
KST 21:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8090 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 211

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 405 Next
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
May 24 2011 23:16 GMT
#4201
On May 25 2011 07:43 greycubed wrote:
hey- looking for an invite. Just joined.

What is your ingame name?
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 25 2011 02:52 GMT
#4202
hey sam they're fixing CO -> beholder thingy on may 26th lol
octo can spam now
[TLMS] REBOOT
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
May 25 2011 10:20 GMT
#4203
Let the exploiting begin.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 25 2011 11:51 GMT
#4204
Update notes -> WHITE SCROLL ONLY 150 INSIGNIA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[TLMS] REBOOT
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 12:34:26
May 25 2011 12:16 GMT
#4205
**Update** We are still working on resolving some issues and will need a bit longer, we estimate that the maintenance will end at 8:00 AM Pacific time (11:00 AM Eastern). Thank you for your patience.

Why did I see that coming?
Edit: Looks like the patch is over 600mb
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
May 25 2011 13:03 GMT
#4206
Can you patch while the servers are down?
No I'm never serious.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
May 25 2011 13:56 GMT
#4207
On May 25 2011 22:03 Nytefish wrote:
Can you patch while the servers are down?

I looked at the manual patcher which was 666mb.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 25 2011 14:12 GMT
#4208
lol calling it for 11AM then finishing at 9:50AM
nexon so good
[TLMS] REBOOT
smurfingchobo
Profile Joined April 2004
833 Posts
May 25 2011 20:25 GMT
#4209
I'm thinking of starting this up again. Played it some years ago and had a 6x I/L Wiz. Quit due to the mindless grinding of it all but the OP has convinced me to give this another go. Seems like so much has changed, so I'll learn as I go.

Any recommended class? Didn't really like Wiz all that much because he was so squishy; It didn't seem like they'd be too helpful in higher levels also eg: Bosses. Might be totally wrong and if so, let me hear it.

With that said, what class would you guys recommend? Was reading up on DB's and found that it requires purchasing some books or something via NX points. Can a DB still be viable w/o purchasing said books?

In the meantime, I'll be downloading the game.
Teach me PvZ~
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 20:40:18
May 25 2011 20:31 GMT
#4210
i cubed these things next to nitty today while he was afk on the rope at lhc... nitty too good
10 cubes total btw...
[image loading]

now i got to wait for my locked stuff to expire so i can sell them haha
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 25 2011 20:36 GMT
#4211
DB and Evan are definitely not viable without purchasing books with NX. Not recommended if you plan on spending little or no cash and you start unfunded.

All classes have their strengths when bossing, even mages...
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
May 25 2011 21:01 GMT
#4212
Haha glad I could help sam, I've already leached about 9 levels from you.


On May 26 2011 05:25 smurfingchobo wrote:
I'm thinking of starting this up again. Played it some years ago and had a 6x I/L Wiz. Quit due to the mindless grinding of it all but the OP has convinced me to give this another go. Seems like so much has changed, so I'll learn as I go.

Any recommended class? Didn't really like Wiz all that much because he was so squishy; It didn't seem like they'd be too helpful in higher levels also eg: Bosses. Might be totally wrong and if so, let me hear it.

With that said, what class would you guys recommend? Was reading up on DB's and found that it requires purchasing some books or something via NX points. Can a DB still be viable w/o purchasing said books?

In the meantime, I'll be downloading the game.


It's going to take a while to get high enough level to boss, so just play whatever looks fun. Every class either has a good party buff to use for bossing or does good damage when well equipped (some do both, those are imba).
No I'm never serious.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
May 25 2011 21:13 GMT
#4213
Except for mages
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 25 2011 21:59 GMT
#4214
On May 26 2011 06:13 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Except for mages

ADA so good man
[TLMS] REBOOT
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
May 25 2011 22:35 GMT
#4215
On May 26 2011 06:59 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 06:13 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Except for mages

ADA so good man

BaMs are wannabe mages.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
May 26 2011 00:08 GMT
#4216
yeah I wasn't talking about bams, I add so much dps it's amazing. Just noob regular mages
smurfingchobo
Profile Joined April 2004
833 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-26 00:34:38
May 26 2011 00:11 GMT
#4217
Made my char: SmurfTL

Would like to join the guild.

Edit: Gotta go for a while. Will be back in ~2 hours or so.
Teach me PvZ~
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-26 12:11:04
May 26 2011 12:10 GMT
#4218
On May 26 2011 05:25 smurfingchobo wrote:
I'm thinking of starting this up again. Played it some years ago and had a 6x I/L Wiz. Quit due to the mindless grinding of it all but the OP has convinced me to give this another go. Seems like so much has changed, so I'll learn as I go.

Any recommended class? Didn't really like Wiz all that much because he was so squishy; It didn't seem like they'd be too helpful in higher levels also eg: Bosses. Might be totally wrong and if so, let me hear it.

With that said, what class would you guys recommend? Was reading up on DB's and found that it requires purchasing some books or something via NX points. Can a DB still be viable w/o purchasing said books?

In the meantime, I'll be downloading the game.


If you played this in the past (at least three years ago) and got to 6x, then if you spent the same amount of time now, you would probably be level 16x.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Extasy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1 Post
May 27 2011 13:27 GMT
#4219
hey, I was hoping for an invite to the guild. I just picked up the game again because school just ended and I need a more relaxed game for when I take breaks from SC.

my ign is LiquidDarko. thanks!
we were fated to pretend - MGMT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
May 27 2011 14:37 GMT
#4220
On May 27 2011 22:27 Extasy wrote:
hey, I was hoping for an invite to the guild. I just picked up the game again because school just ended and I need a more relaxed game for when I take breaks from SC.

my ign is LiquidDarko. thanks!


I love cartman.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 73
Sea.KH 65
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Yoon 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi539
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1306
kRYSTAL_326
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko381
Other Games
gofns34502
singsing2029
B2W.Neo688
crisheroes265
hiko210
DeMusliM197
Livibee123
byalli90
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
24m
OSC
9h 39m
Replay Cast
10h 24m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.