• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7411 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 212

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 405 Next
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 27 2011 16:08 GMT
#4221
I smell a quiz coming
[TLMS] REBOOT
Dyonutborne
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands19 Posts
May 27 2011 16:13 GMT
#4222
On May 28 2011 01:08 OpticalShot wrote:
I smell a quiz coming


Well, most people who would name themselves Liquid- know something about starcraft.
Anyway, welcome darko ^^
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
May 27 2011 18:22 GMT
#4223
Btw Joker, I noticed your shop hasn't been up, I assume it ran out. Could you pass my gear back some time? Thanks
Go big, or go home!
Karliz
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden12 Posts
May 27 2011 23:15 GMT
#4224
IGN: Cyanir

Hope theres a spot )
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
May 28 2011 00:38 GMT
#4225
Is the game down right now? I can't get the client to start, but there's nothing on the website implying a SC or such.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 00:45:24
May 28 2011 00:44 GMT
#4226
Yeah there's a maintenance atm.
I accidentally lost my FM1 spot so I crashed the servers.
No I'm never serious.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
May 28 2011 00:46 GMT
#4227
Game is down. Same coin exploit happening again. Nexon so dumb. Good thing I used up all the chaos scrolls I just bought for 3m each.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Cadrans
Profile Joined May 2011
1 Post
May 28 2011 00:54 GMT
#4228
What classes you would suggest for unfunded maple-newbie? I would do mostly solo grinding (not sure if PQ's or something else is the way to go nowdays, but i'd still like to sologrind atleast for the starters).
I was thinking of making some kind of warrior, but im not sure if those are too gear dependant?

Also EU players, how bad the lag is with proxy?
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
May 28 2011 01:02 GMT
#4229
You should make a Dawn Warrior.
No I'm never serious.
Daozzt
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 01:09:15
May 28 2011 01:04 GMT
#4230
Yo, I saw this thread on the sidebar, and I remember playing MS a long ass time ago, so it was pretty nostalgic. I logged to my old Nexon account and I've found that my characters are still in one piece. For shits and giggles, I'm gonna dust off my fifty something bandit and play for fun during the summer. I was wondering if I could get an invite to the TL guild later tonight if it's not too much trouble, thanks. Character name is Woooodoo.

edit: actually, I just realized my character's on a different server. Forget what I said.
Dyonutborne
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands19 Posts
May 28 2011 01:04 GMT
#4231
On May 28 2011 09:54 Cadrans wrote:
What classes you would suggest for unfunded maple-newbie? I would do mostly solo grinding (not sure if PQ's or something else is the way to go nowdays, but i'd still like to sologrind atleast for the starters).
I was thinking of making some kind of warrior, but im not sure if those are too gear dependant?

Also EU players, how bad the lag is with proxy?


Dawn warriors are nice but you can only get them to level 120, if you want to experience the real deal roll an Explorer.

The lagg with proxy isnt too bad if you can actually get it working...

P.S. since you have less then 5 posts you will get quizzed on starcraft to make sure you're not just some random maple noob who googled your way here, no offence
tkRage
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
225 Posts
May 28 2011 01:16 GMT
#4232
I have a question that anyone hsould be able to answer.

Why play Maplestory? What is its pros and cons, what makes you guys want to play it?
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 02:18:29
May 28 2011 02:17 GMT
#4233
pros

cons
it sucks

can't speak for others of course but when i'm playing it's either:
a) chat with people who i've played this game with for a long time now (rare because guild dying)
b) watching tv/a movie and might as well grind while i'm at it
c) something that requires a party (pq/boss/lhc)

i think at some point it used to be a lot of fun, then turned into playing because of the people (TL guild), then turned into not really "playing" but mostly afk/chatting
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
May 28 2011 02:29 GMT
#4234
yea tarias, i'll log in sometime tomorrow to give your stuff back to you
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
May 28 2011 04:31 GMT
#4235
Episode 5 of New Leaf Saga so true ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
aliasds
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada555 Posts
May 28 2011 04:39 GMT
#4236
On May 28 2011 09:54 Cadrans wrote:
What classes you would suggest for unfunded maple-newbie? I would do mostly solo grinding (not sure if PQ's or something else is the way to go nowdays, but i'd still like to sologrind atleast for the starters).
I was thinking of making some kind of warrior, but im not sure if those are too gear dependant?

Also EU players, how bad the lag is with proxy?


Hey man, make a page/white knight/paladin.
Those are the best, trust me.
You'll have so much fun levelling it
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 28 2011 04:47 GMT
#4237
lol octo 4ever bitter
yeah basically we play because of the people not because of the game
also kind of why nowadays i just chat on teamspeak more than chat on MS
but the game is fun enough when you're doing a boss a day or something
[TLMS] REBOOT
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
May 28 2011 07:19 GMT
#4238
Well I've got oodles of time now because of summer so I'd like to hit this up if the game really isn't as grindy as it used to be. I'm pretty sure I've got the postcount/lack of bans/herp derp to not be a risk. I'll probably be TwoToneTL or something on MS, still deciding what I want to play.
Remember Violet.
Daozzt
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1263 Posts
May 28 2011 08:19 GMT
#4239
Rofl, after reinstalling this game, I was pretty happy when I found out you can transfer servers. After a bit of googling, I found out it was 25$, fuck that. Guess I will be starting anew. My character's name is DirkNowitzky.
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
May 28 2011 08:29 GMT
#4240
Gonna come back when my exams finish. :>
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 69
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King168
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister992
ceh9404
Happy297
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 50m
INu's Battles
2h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 50m
OSC
14h 5m
Replay Cast
14h 50m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.