• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:21
CEST 09:21
KST 16:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8491 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 108

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 405 Next
Meastro
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands547 Posts
February 18 2011 11:21 GMT
#2141
Ghehe, shame I'm in Broa, would've been funny to play with TL'ers. My 157 paladin would've been useful I guess
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 11:37:45
February 18 2011 11:33 GMT
#2142
Transferrrrrrr? Or you got others you know that still play in Broa?
God Bless
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
February 18 2011 11:39 GMT
#2143
On February 18 2011 20:12 Demoninja wrote:
k uh error, I accidentally turned off my power strip and my comp is kinda fucked up right now. I'll continue next time.

Okay, I thought you were trolling me! Thanks for the great story, and I look forward to hearing the second one.

And Zig, I thought you were gone for good! Look forward to seeing you come back.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
February 18 2011 14:45 GMT
#2144
On February 18 2011 20:21 Meastro wrote:
Ghehe, shame I'm in Broa, would've been funny to play with TL'ers. My 157 paladin would've been useful I guess


Yea dude. If you are going to play ms the way nexon intended a level 150+ paladin to play the game it is well worth the 25 dollars for you to transfer. unless of course you get to HT in broa daily or be able to do any bossing daily if you wanted to... Not saying you have to but being able to at least access the maps.

If that doesn't convince you it's worth the world transfer then how about the fact that the TL guildies are really the best, most cooperative, knowledgable, kind, helpful, non damage whoring group of guys you will find in this game. Especially at your level you have the ability to do any boss run. I'm not proud of it but I was and probably still to be one of the most impatient players in scania when doing boss runs, but that's not the case here with the TL guild here in deme. The reason obviously being the fact that we are always chatting it up so while we waiting for the rest of the players to get to the boss map. Time goes by fast. Sometimes I forget to attack cuz I'm in guild chat lol.

Anyways I can think of more reasons but those two for me are very important especially at a high level in this game it can get boring fast
I like to ninja stuffs.
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
February 18 2011 15:12 GMT
#2145
On February 18 2011 16:05 XinRan wrote:
Ness if we can't get you through zak, we'll get you through scar and targa. I might have time to run them this weekend.



No worries. I work most of the weekend. Appreciate it though
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 17:23:35
February 18 2011 17:22 GMT
#2146
On February 18 2011 19:00 Enderbantoo wrote:
Hey guys, im not really back kinda (school =[ =[ =[ ) missin it.


I'm pro now, so come back see.

Edit. ROFFLES IS A HOME WRECKER.
Priphea
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
February 18 2011 18:43 GMT
#2147
Maintenance FTL! Let's hope it will at least fix the dc hacks..
Go big, or go home!
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
February 18 2011 19:19 GMT
#2148
On February 19 2011 03:43 Tarias wrote:
Maintenance FTL! Let's hope it will at least fix the dc hacks..

At least now we can get some fm1 spots.
Meastro
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands547 Posts
February 18 2011 19:22 GMT
#2149
On February 18 2011 23:45 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 20:21 Meastro wrote:
Ghehe, shame I'm in Broa, would've been funny to play with TL'ers. My 157 paladin would've been useful I guess


Yea dude. If you are going to play ms the way nexon intended a level 150+ paladin to play the game it is well worth the 25 dollars for you to transfer. unless of course you get to HT in broa daily or be able to do any bossing daily if you wanted to... Not saying you have to but being able to at least access the maps.

If that doesn't convince you it's worth the world transfer then how about the fact that the TL guildies are really the best, most cooperative, knowledgable, kind, helpful, non damage whoring group of guys you will find in this game. Especially at your level you have the ability to do any boss run. I'm not proud of it but I was and probably still to be one of the most impatient players in scania when doing boss runs, but that's not the case here with the TL guild here in deme. The reason obviously being the fact that we are always chatting it up so while we waiting for the rest of the players to get to the boss map. Time goes by fast. Sometimes I forget to attack cuz I'm in guild chat lol.

Anyways I can think of more reasons but those two for me are very important especially at a high level in this game it can get boring fast


Yes, well at the moment I'm fortunate enough to be in a daily bossing guild. And a very social guild at that with people from a lot of different timezones. So that's the best thing ever, and at the moment everybody is leveling up so that we can go HT once the glitch is fixed. And I'm also getting my Will quests done so I can see if there's any chance for Czak in guild or with buddies.
All in all, having a surprising good time. Since I've had a break since like the alien quests and VIP items before I started playing again since BB.

But I might actually make a new char in Deme whenever I feel like it/when I have time. Because it sounds like a really good time in TL guild. :B When it's a decent level I'll let you know.. also gotta think on what class I'd want to make
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
February 18 2011 19:34 GMT
#2150
Dear Players,

In order to fix the disconnect hacking, we will be performing an unscheduled server maintenance on MapleStory on February 18th, 2011. During this period, all game servers will be unavailable. The game maintenance will last approximately 1.5 hours.

Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

-Time-

Pacific: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM Friday, February 18, 2011
Eastern: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Friday, February 18, 2011

-What-

The following will be unavailable:
All MapleStory Game Servers


Finally.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
February 18 2011 19:35 GMT
#2151
So who is on and can hold spots in FM?
Priphea
jaymik
Profile Joined November 2009
Korea (South)425 Posts
February 18 2011 20:03 GMT
#2152
one of you niggas wit a mushie get on. im holding a fm1 spot for one of you
jaymik kr/na
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
February 18 2011 20:58 GMT
#2153
B> Naonao logging in to take my spot
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
February 19 2011 00:14 GMT
#2154
Rofl Stikkahs posted in wrong one.
God Bless
stikkahs
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2 Posts
February 19 2011 00:15 GMT
#2155
NOMNOMNOM this is stikkahs
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
February 19 2011 00:20 GMT
#2156
I still remember some of the posts in the other thread, like that guy playing a "drop game". Don't remember if I was already playing at that point or if that was where I first heard about MS.
No I'm never serious.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
February 19 2011 00:50 GMT
#2157
On February 19 2011 09:20 Nytefish wrote:
I still remember some of the posts in the other thread, like that guy playing a "drop game". Don't remember if I was already playing at that point or if that was where I first heard about MS.

B> Nitty for CWK. =(
God Bless
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-19 01:12:18
February 19 2011 01:08 GMT
#2158
On February 19 2011 00:12 _Ness_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 16:05 XinRan wrote:
Ness if we can't get you through zak, we'll get you through scar and targa. I might have time to run them this weekend.

No worries. I work most of the weekend. Appreciate it though


+ Show Spoiler +
Your key settings are botched now lululul. (dw you aren't at flyeyes)


nuuu don't cwk without me D:
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
February 19 2011 08:01 GMT
#2159
Sorry can't CWK this weekend, really busy.
No I'm never serious.
nehcnhoj
Profile Joined July 2010
United States213 Posts
February 19 2011 16:47 GMT
#2160
Postin from Haneda Airport.

Always awesome to see more people.

Sucks to see profit quit. Optical & I(Poppy) have big shoes to fill
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4912
Leta 1755
Shuttle 1721
BeSt 416
Soma 153
Soulkey 115
sorry 51
ZergMaN 44
Shine 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g7521
WinterStarcraft742
Sick230
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2305
League of Legends
• Rush1238
• Lourlo1198
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 39m
Patches Events
7h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 39m
OSC
15h 39m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.