• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11808 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 106

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 405 Next
nMn
Profile Joined February 2009
United States144 Posts
February 16 2011 06:07 GMT
#2101
I like you kritt
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
February 16 2011 06:09 GMT
#2102
Okay, I'm back kinda.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 06:15:26
February 16 2011 06:12 GMT
#2103
On February 16 2011 15:07 nMn wrote:
I like you kritt


Sorry, I'm spoken for. Hiya 2 kill OZ win!!!!!!

Edit. Aww yeah, OTO is back.
Priphea
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 16 2011 06:18 GMT
#2104
pics
we need the pics
[TLMS] REBOOT
jaymik
Profile Joined November 2009
Korea (South)425 Posts
February 16 2011 11:37 GMT
#2105
ended... dang
jaymik kr/na
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
February 16 2011 12:14 GMT
#2106
I tried to hold a fm1 spot for a bit. I lasted about 2 minutes before I got DChacked.
Go big, or go home!
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
February 16 2011 12:50 GMT
#2107
Got owned by early start again T_T Anyways profit, if you're checking this thread still, we're all sad to see you go. You're welcome to come back anytime you'd like!
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
February 16 2011 13:20 GMT
#2108
Um I transfered over but lol none of my cubes in my cs storage transfered lol, I knew I should have taken them out of cs. Major fail lol but at least everything else in my inventory is intact lol. I think I'm going to actually get some nx myself and buy a store for the first time lol I think kritty and roffles has convinced me to give it a try lol. Man I can't wait to play after work tonight lol. Haven't done zak since forever lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
February 16 2011 15:43 GMT
#2109
On February 16 2011 22:20 xusam wrote:
Um I transfered over but lol none of my cubes in my cs storage transfered lol, I knew I should have taken them out of cs. Major fail lol but at least everything else in my inventory is intact lol. I think I'm going to actually get some nx myself and buy a store for the first time lol I think kritty and roffles has convinced me to give it a try lol. Man I can't wait to play after work tonight lol. Haven't done zak since forever lol


Wow...if you really laugh that much,you must be a nice guy xD

Anyways, believe I didnt say hi and welcome to ya, so:
Hi! Welcome to the guild!

Cya online.
TLMS
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
February 16 2011 15:54 GMT
#2110
Wow MS is totally lagging out for me...
:)
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 16:33:10
February 16 2011 16:28 GMT
#2111
Whenever I do something that is too retarded lol I have to laugh at myself lol thx sanmaya. Cya online

I like kritty too lol pro dress he's got on!

Oh does my wife have to make a TL account to join the guild too? She's kind of shy lol but I can make her sign up just to follow the guild rules xD
I like to ninja stuffs.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
February 16 2011 17:30 GMT
#2112
I say she doesn't need to do that since you obviously know her. I do encourage her to make an account and start posting though.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 21:40:09
February 16 2011 18:03 GMT
#2113
Don't care. There are a lot of guildies that don't have TL accounts, but are great people by association.

Geyman0222 and OpShot's sister come to mind.

Edit: Fuck this game. Retarded Nexon can't code shit to save their lives. Fucking DCs everywhere.
God Bless
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
February 17 2011 00:02 GMT
#2114
miL I got your zhelm
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
February 17 2011 05:53 GMT
#2115
Hi welcome to the guild. I havent had a chance to play much since i started working but im sure ill run into you ign: NessTL
miL.
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada93 Posts
February 17 2011 06:10 GMT
#2116
zomg I love you qq <3
noveyak
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States35 Posts
February 17 2011 06:24 GMT
#2117
So ive been trying to contact you guys for a day or two. I made an account but can never find any jr masters on. Anyways I am about to hit lvl 30 and would like to join you guys soon. Guess I will keep trying to PM
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
February 17 2011 06:25 GMT
#2118
DCed in FM8.. I told you
Go big, or go home!
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
February 17 2011 06:46 GMT
#2119
On February 17 2011 15:24 noveyak wrote:
So ive been trying to contact you guys for a day or two. I made an account but can never find any jr masters on. Anyways I am about to hit lvl 30 and would like to join you guys soon. Guess I will keep trying to PM


Post your IGN and we'll invite
noveyak
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States35 Posts
February 17 2011 07:09 GMT
#2120
ultimStory is my IGN Im generally on at random times when I am not playing SC (mostly at night when I am tired) but once I get to a higher level in a week or two I hope I can do some stuff with you guys
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 117
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4800
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g6810
Liquid`RaSZi2316
FrodaN1816
fl0m1390
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM499
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 242
Pyrionflax205
Livibee200
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1504
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV369
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 35m
Replay Cast
2h 35m
OSC
15h 35m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.