• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9379 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 110

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 405 Next
guisuper
Profile Joined May 2010
Venezuela18 Posts
February 21 2011 10:18 GMT
#2181
Hi guys! I am having trouble downloading the game, when the downloader is going, it says "an error has occured, try again later" or something like that. What do I have to do? Thx for the help in advance
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
February 21 2011 13:35 GMT
#2182
Have you tried downloading the client from the mirror site (fileplanet).
No I'm never serious.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
February 21 2011 13:39 GMT
#2183
On February 21 2011 13:55 XinRan wrote:
We'll miss you OTO You never finished telling me about that second dream either.

On a related note, I will be only partially active for the next couple of weeks. End of the term is coming, so I got a bunch of school work to do. I'll only be around to kill pap, browse fm, and reset my shop, so you nubs better lvl while I'm gone.

Finally an opportunity for me to catch up to you.
guisuper
Profile Joined May 2010
Venezuela18 Posts
February 21 2011 15:25 GMT
#2184
Hey guys!! I could download the game and have to make my character. I used to play this game a VERY long time ago, now I see there are a lot more classes and the system for them seems diferent, I have to choose the type of the character when I create it. What class do you say is better to start over from cero? Thx for help in advance =) WHen I get replies I will make character!! Bye!! Hope we can play together soon!!
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
February 21 2011 15:54 GMT
#2185
Don't kick me, I'm just really busy as of late.
TickTockBoom
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada185 Posts
February 21 2011 17:09 GMT
#2186
Meh, I might join you guys, sort of bored nowadays and feel like grinding again :D
IGN: Cupine Char: 945, Sometimes we have to let BW go, and proceed on.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
February 21 2011 17:19 GMT
#2187
hey wth is nexon down? i cant log in
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 21 2011 17:20 GMT
#2188
nexon down for me as well
[TLMS] REBOOT
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 17:21:28
February 21 2011 17:21 GMT
#2189
On February 22 2011 00:25 guisuper wrote:
Hey guys!! I could download the game and have to make my character. I used to play this game a VERY long time ago, now I see there are a lot more classes and the system for them seems diferent, I have to choose the type of the character when I create it. What class do you say is better to start over from cero? Thx for help in advance =) WHen I get replies I will make character!! Bye!! Hope we can play together soon!!

Try a fighter / gunslinger / bandit if you haven't already, I'd say (dps = good). Those are the classes I would choose from if I rerolled.

On February 22 2011 02:20 OpticalShot wrote:
nexon down for me as well

same here
:)
guisuper
Profile Joined May 2010
Venezuela18 Posts
February 21 2011 17:28 GMT
#2190
thx, I was trying to log in, thought I was doing something wrong lol!! I think I'll try fighter cuz in every game I always play a agi class (like sinx, stalker, rogue, etc.) time for a change!! Well, see you inside when the server is up again!
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
February 21 2011 17:34 GMT
#2191
I purged some people earlier today while watching Huk's games, and promoted/demoted some people based upon recent activity. If you see someone posting on the thread, see if you can invite. I forget who I upped to Jr.
God Bless
RaymaN
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada3 Posts
February 21 2011 17:41 GMT
#2192
damn it nexon... i need to level
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 17:46:13
February 21 2011 17:44 GMT
#2193
Maybe hackers got mad that dcing is fixed so they switched to ddosing nexon.
Edit: I hope we dont lose our fm spots.
RaymaN
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada3 Posts
February 21 2011 17:46 GMT
#2194
just better be fixed when its my 2x drop time
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
February 21 2011 17:50 GMT
#2195
wow complete nexon fail on a holiday lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
February 21 2011 17:55 GMT
#2196
Lol, if they are resetting stores I hope they will wait for me to get back
Go big, or go home!
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 18:33:00
February 21 2011 18:32 GMT
#2197
wow gg guys i fucked up like all of my midterms, don't expect me on very often anymore lol
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
February 21 2011 18:33 GMT
#2198
On February 22 2011 03:32 Kyuukyuu wrote:
wow gg guys i fucked up like all of my midterms, don't expect me on very often anymore lol

nooo not another one
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 21 2011 18:36 GMT
#2199
On February 22 2011 03:32 Kyuukyuu wrote:
wow gg guys i fucked up like all of my midterms, don't expect me on very often anymore lol

noooo we need your godly 18k range damage
[TLMS] REBOOT
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
February 21 2011 18:53 GMT
#2200
On February 22 2011 03:32 Kyuukyuu wrote:
wow gg guys i fucked up like all of my midterms, don't expect me on very often anymore lol


dang man.. that stinks.
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason72
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 0
Dota 2
qojqva2403
420jenkins622
canceldota14
Counter-Strike
fl0m5104
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe223
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach97
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h
Patches Events
20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.