• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9225 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 154

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Latrommi
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States222 Posts
June 11 2011 01:21 GMT
#3061
I'd love to join too. IGN: TLatrommi
Possibly the best thread ever http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232912&currentpage=All
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
June 11 2011 14:47 GMT
#3062
Anybody know why the account I've used since alpha suddenly doesn't exist? I've tried to login in the game and on the web site with no luck, and it won't send an email to the address that I used to make the account because no account is linked with that email
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
xZiGGY
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom801 Posts
June 11 2011 15:58 GMT
#3063
are you sure you're using the right email? try digging up old emails and find your confirmation letter
Meh.
MamiyaOtaru
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1687 Posts
June 12 2011 11:32 GMT
#3064
Wish that round map that we played on before beta had been put up for download
Touch_it
Profile Joined June 2011
1 Post
June 12 2011 15:39 GMT
#3065
Rawr
Antiochus
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada548 Posts
June 14 2011 04:01 GMT
#3066
So I recently starting playing again after a few months and I just found a very suspicious sign in my branch mine that I honestly don't remember putting there.

[image loading]

Not really sure what to make of it.
All play and no work makes Jack unemployed.
Chumza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
June 14 2011 14:58 GMT
#3067
Whelp, I've updated the server to 1.6.6 :D
MatrixX
Profile Joined February 2011
United States54 Posts
June 14 2011 15:11 GMT
#3068
On June 14 2011 23:58 Chumza wrote:
Whelp, I've updated the server to 1.6.6 :D

thanks Chumza
Seekzor
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden49 Posts
June 14 2011 17:17 GMT
#3069
Hi I would love to join the server, IGN: Seekzor
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-14 17:36:49
June 14 2011 17:32 GMT
#3070
Excellent! 1.6.6 is up! Let's head online and check it out.

[image loading]

Hmm, that's odd... I see someone's name tag. Why is someone in the water under my arena? Maybe he's AFK.

[image loading]

O_o If no one's on... then what is that thing underwater?

[image loading]

Wait a second... is that...

[image loading]

BUT HE WAS EXPLICITLY REMOVED FROM THE GAME!

WTF.

[image loading]

The monster itself, in all its glory.

+ Show Spoiler +
I did not spawn this guy. He was there when I logged in, and to my knowledge, is still there. I punched him once to see if he was a hallucination, and did in fact take damage. Subsequent punches did not damage him, but did refill my blood meter.

His eyes have no pupils, and he's equipped with a gold sword. This must be Notch trolling us.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
June 14 2011 17:58 GMT
#3071
V1R4L asked me to display some screenshots of my texture pack, so I've obliged. Here are some samples of my texture pack, John Smith 32x32.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
June 14 2011 18:05 GMT
#3072
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 15 2011 02:58 Aeres wrote:
V1R4L asked me to display some screenshots of my texture pack, so I've obliged. Here are some samples of my texture pack, John Smith 32x32.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Woa that's nice. The only thing is that when almost everything looks good chances are i begin making shitty things

Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Chumza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
June 14 2011 21:35 GMT
#3073
[image loading]

He's amassing an army! D:
CJ_Soviet
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
June 15 2011 02:05 GMT
#3074
Pistons ftw!

palanq
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States761 Posts
June 15 2011 03:13 GMT
#3075
herobrine sometimes spawns with an iron sword, and is invulnerable to lava.

also, he's a vampire (maybe I infected him)

[image loading]
time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana
Zerbra
Profile Joined January 2011
50 Posts
June 15 2011 03:51 GMT
#3076
Ok to elaborate . . . Palanq found him outside Senzifire's place near spawn underwater (I think wielding a gold sword).

Palanq and I promptly caged him. And ran some tests on him.

Killed with Weapon = No
Killed with Lava = No
Suffocation = No [Found in Water duh].

[image loading]



I think at some point when he was completely submerged in lava he switched from a gold sword to an iron sword. If you jump inside the cage he'll walk around, attempting to follow, jumping if you jump.

Oh yah, and to check if he's TNT-proof...


+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading]

[image loading]



Uh-No . . .wild Herobrine has fainted.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
June 15 2011 12:47 GMT
#3077
Lol, Herobrine. That piston vid looks awesome btw, I can't wait to have a secret fort inside some cliff-face hidden by pistons. Or maybe a piston launching pad to get me to my fort halfway up a cliff. ^^
Chumza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
June 15 2011 13:37 GMT
#3078
I am mightily creeped out that he even got a death broadcast!!
ONLY players get those! No npc/mob has ever had a death message before!

D:
CJ_Soviet
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
June 15 2011 16:39 GMT
#3079
He is becoming sentient o_o
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
June 15 2011 21:39 GMT
#3080
So I was going to make a big return to minecraft but theres one big problem, my account apparently no longer exists! So until I can find a way to make it exist again, or buy a new one which I don't want to do, then I can't play
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 99
MaD[AoV]27
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 426
Counter-Strike
fl0m3943
Fnx 590
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox425
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4596
Liquid`Hasu578
Other Games
summit1g6178
FrodaN569
C9.Mang0221
PPMD88
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur805
• imaqtpie745
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 3m
Patches Events
18h 3m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.