• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:40
CEST 14:40
KST 21:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8455 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 144

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
snake520
Profile Joined December 2010
27 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 01:46:37
April 21 2011 01:46 GMT
#2861
Sent a request to be whitelisted to ashley. Hopefully I can play when I have time!
Krazilec
Profile Joined May 2010
United States96 Posts
April 21 2011 01:53 GMT
#2862
perhaps this has been asked already, but will the older versions of the server map be available for download as well? i would really like to finish work on USS Missouri.
Also, thank you Serejai for allowing many hours of mindless clicking. Great memories on the TLMC server.
I look forward to seeing you all at retail (perhaps)
I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS POTATO CHIP.....AND EAT IT!!!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 21 2011 02:16 GMT
#2863
On April 21 2011 10:53 Krazilec wrote:
perhaps this has been asked already, but will the older versions of the server map be available for download as well? i would really like to finish work on USS Missouri.
Also, thank you Serejai for allowing many hours of mindless clicking. Great memories on the TLMC server.
I look forward to seeing you all at retail (perhaps)


I saved all previous worlds. Whether or not I can find where I put them is another matter entirely. Will be putting up the most recent world for download sometime this week, and start looking for the older ones after.

No promises, though, as I have a LOT of junk on CDs/DVDs and there's no guarantee I'll have the patience to go through them or that they aren't scratched/unreadable ~_~
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Chesner
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Iceland817 Posts
April 21 2011 14:02 GMT
#2864
On April 20 2011 09:44 aminoashley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 08:41 Chesner wrote:
On April 18 2011 02:55 Chumza wrote:
So since the TL server is down until release, I've put up my own server for anyone on TL that'd like to play on it :D

50.22.36.161:25632

I'm running all sorts of fun plugins and we've a nice community already started.
PM me with your IGN to get whitelisted :D


Any word on when the server will be updated to 1.5?

Anyways, this server is highly reccomended! Awesome people I've met there so far.


Hey so Chumza has been really sick the past couple of days (spent all this morning in the hospital)
But he should be better in the next couple of days and will have the server updated then



Oh wow, that sucks :/ Hope he gets better soon! Send him my regards!

Anywho, will keep checking every now and again!
PENGUINS
corey72723
Profile Joined October 2010
United States10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 00:01:00
April 23 2011 02:55 GMT
#2865
lal
snake520
Profile Joined December 2010
27 Posts
April 23 2011 03:40 GMT
#2866
Is chumza's server down or is it just me? lol
everytime i try to sign on, it says End of Stream
TheRealHH
Profile Joined December 2010
United States106 Posts
April 23 2011 05:16 GMT
#2867
On April 23 2011 12:40 snake520 wrote:
Is chumza's server down or is it just me? lol
everytime i try to sign on, it says End of Stream


It's running 1.4, you need to run on either 1.4 or 1.4.1 to get in or it gives you errors. At least that's what it tells me when I'm using the 1.5 jar and try to get in. It is up btw, JUST checked.
sCArtemis
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada50 Posts
April 23 2011 05:23 GMT
#2868
On April 23 2011 14:16 TheRealHH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2011 12:40 snake520 wrote:
Is chumza's server down or is it just me? lol
everytime i try to sign on, it says End of Stream


It's running 1.4, you need to run on either 1.4 or 1.4.1 to get in or it gives you errors. At least that's what it tells me when I'm using the 1.5 jar and try to get in. It is up btw, JUST checked.


Much thanks, I had the same error
aminoashley
Profile Joined March 2011
105 Posts
April 23 2011 13:07 GMT
#2869
On April 23 2011 12:40 snake520 wrote:
Is chumza's server down or is it just me? lol
everytime i try to sign on, it says End of Stream


Yeah sorry about the delay in updating, Chumza is still sick
Hes doinga little better now so it will be done next week. If anybody needs/wants the 1.4 jar let me know
DisneylandSC
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands435 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-23 13:35:00
April 23 2011 13:31 GMT
#2870
If someone could send me the 1.4 file, or tell me where I can find it, that would be awesome.

On April 23 2011 22:33 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2011 22:31 DisneylandSC wrote:
If someone could send me the 1.4 file, or tell me where I can find it, that would be awesome.

... Did you read the post right above yours? The sexy lady Ashley can give it to you (giggity), so just PM her asking for the .jar.


BTW, I'm using windows so I don't think I want the jar file do I?
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-23 13:39:44
April 23 2011 13:33 GMT
#2871
Double posted.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
April 23 2011 13:39 GMT
#2872
On April 23 2011 22:31 DisneylandSC wrote:
If someone could send me the 1.4 file, or tell me where I can find it, that would be awesome.

Show nested quote +
On April 23 2011 22:33 Aeres wrote:
On April 23 2011 22:31 DisneylandSC wrote:
If someone could send me the 1.4 file, or tell me where I can find it, that would be awesome.

... Did you read the post right above yours? The sexy lady Ashley can give it to you (giggity), so just PM her asking for the .jar.


BTW, I'm using windows so I don't think I want the jar file do I?

Yeah, you do want the .jar, even on Windows. Java is the only way to get Minecraft running.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
DisneylandSC
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands435 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-23 15:45:53
April 23 2011 14:57 GMT
#2873
nvm - fixed, ty aminoashley ( :
Blackalpha
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom80 Posts
April 23 2011 16:35 GMT
#2874
Hey could i get added to the whitelist? my ID is fosterboy123

do i need to pm somebody?

cheers!
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
April 23 2011 17:19 GMT
#2875
Great, now I'm getting woodland spam PMs.

Sigh.

Hope Chris is doing better, Ash!
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Chesner
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Iceland817 Posts
April 23 2011 17:34 GMT
#2876
On April 24 2011 02:19 Torenhire wrote:
Great, now I'm getting woodland spam PMs.

Sigh.

Hope Chris is doing better, Ash!


Yeah I got that as well, didn't really trust it!
PENGUINS
aminoashley
Profile Joined March 2011
105 Posts
April 23 2011 17:47 GMT
#2877
omg woodland3.com is so amazing

Thanks Toren, yeah hes doing a little bitter but still pretty sick :/
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
April 23 2011 17:50 GMT
#2878
I'm surprised that I didn't get a PM, considering I'm prolly the most civil to Woodzy.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
April 23 2011 17:58 GMT
#2879
want me to forward mine to you? haha
Chesner
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Iceland817 Posts
April 23 2011 18:02 GMT
#2880
So its safe to join that realm or what haha I am so confused >< Don't want my account comprimised!
PENGUINS
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
Rex 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 66
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6835
Dendi654
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1346
kRYSTAL_241
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko387
Other Games
gofns35366
singsing2029
B2W.Neo759
crisheroes265
hiko217
DeMusliM208
Livibee130
byalli110
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
20m
OSC
9h 35m
Replay Cast
10h 20m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.