• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12445 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 122

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
February 13 2011 17:36 GMT
#2421
On February 13 2011 10:49 woodzykiler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2011 03:48 Serejai wrote:
If anyone wants to screw around with the Nether on the 1.2 server, the IP is ptr.stasysgaming.com

Please note that no work will be saved, and I'm mostly just looking for any issues with the Nether right now.


Well the first issue with the NEATHER is that i spawn IN FIRE!! and u burn to death....

Yeah, I walked through and promptly died. The place is saturated with fire.
♞
Zerbra
Profile Joined January 2011
50 Posts
February 14 2011 06:56 GMT
#2422
Some cool unannounced projects I discovered while Sheep hunt'in.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
~60 X ~70
Autobots roll out
[image loading]
Possibly designed and mined by: ET85
[image loading]
Disorientating room with unknown architect
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
February 14 2011 09:13 GMT
#2423
When do I become 4-star general Torenhire?

Speaking of stars, everyone is constantly asking me what the donation amounts are for each "star" and I have no freaking clue. I'll try and pick up every couple months for the server payment so you're not having to handle it every month, Serejai - just let me know if you figure out the subscription thingy
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Hugoboss21
Profile Joined June 2009
France346 Posts
February 14 2011 17:43 GMT
#2424
[image loading]
Woodzy, toren and myself hanging out in a small hole at lava level with no exit. I don't think you want to know how we got there.

[image loading]
So chumza, toren and me found this "water thing" near the pimp tent. And apparently its a water slide!


[image loading]
An other view from it

[image loading]
Was kinda weird, so sometimes we ending up on trees.

[image loading]
Commando Torenhire comming to save me by useing the water slide

[image loading]
The beggining

[image loading]
A view from the top

[image loading]
Then end

In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. --Carl Sagan
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 14 2011 17:50 GMT
#2425
Hugo, that water slide thing was the work of Mystor. He was experimenting with ways to construct a means of transport across continents that didn't require minecarts. Apparently, he gave up.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
February 14 2011 18:59 GMT
#2426
He gave up too soon.
cypho
Profile Joined December 2009
United States13 Posts
February 15 2011 01:00 GMT
#2427
There's actually a super cool water transport concept:



The guy that thought it up is ridiculously creative.

Zerbra
Profile Joined January 2011
50 Posts
February 15 2011 04:23 GMT
#2428
[image loading]

I tried a similar concept with double doors. Was gonna add a single switch to open all the doors at once, but the boat sometimes gets stuck... so I didn't implement the redstone (Notice how the doors open inward and its not actually the full 2 wide). Removing the doors is pretty slow so I scraped the project temporarily and left the doors for looks.

Thanks for posting the video, I'll try this maybe later with ladders and pressure plates.
nagachicken
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden39 Posts
February 15 2011 06:52 GMT
#2429
[image loading]

the first version of my dirt castle on ashleys and chumzas island.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-15 08:25:52
February 15 2011 07:44 GMT
#2430
[image loading]

NAGA AND I made a black baby chumza hidden somewhere on your island, chumza.




I THINK IVE SPRUNG A LEAK!
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
February 15 2011 08:09 GMT
#2431
On February 15 2011 13:23 Zerbra wrote:
Thanks for posting the video, I'll try this maybe later with ladders and pressure plates.

Use signs, they really do work best. That clicking would drive anyone mad.
Chumza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
February 15 2011 14:58 GMT
#2432
On February 15 2011 16:44 Torenhire wrote:
[image loading]

NAGA AND I made a black baby chumza hidden somewhere on your island, chumza.




I THINK IVE SPRUNG A LEAK!


Oh, Dear, God.
hahahahaha
This is what I get when I leave you two alone -.-

Gotta say though, Spitting image of my childhood XD
Amivit
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16 Posts
February 15 2011 16:13 GMT
#2433
Wow this game has much more depth than I originally thought :D Got it 5 days ago and I have been having so much fun that I chose to throw the developers their well deserved $16 ^^

Now that I can play online, and found out that TL actually has a server (OMG!!), I would really appreciate a whitelist :D. Nickname is: Wordpad
There is no substitute for action!
snpnx
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany454 Posts
February 15 2011 16:16 GMT
#2434
On February 16 2011 01:13 Amivit wrote:
Wow this game has much more depth than I originally thought :D Got it 5 days ago and I have been having so much fun that I chose to throw the developers their well deserved $16 ^^

Now that I can play online, and found out that TL actually has a server (OMG!!), I would really appreciate a whitelist :D. Nickname is: Wordpad


Before you play on the TL server read the first post, then you'll see that there is no whitelist anymore and what to do to gain liquid access
"Language is Freeware, in that it's free to use, but it's not Open Source, so you can't just change things how you like."
Amivit
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16 Posts
February 15 2011 16:25 GMT
#2435
On February 16 2011 01:16 snpnx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2011 01:13 Amivit wrote:
Wow this game has much more depth than I originally thought :D Got it 5 days ago and I have been having so much fun that I chose to throw the developers their well deserved $16 ^^

Now that I can play online, and found out that TL actually has a server (OMG!!), I would really appreciate a whitelist :D. Nickname is: Wordpad


Before you play on the TL server read the first post, then you'll see that there is no whitelist anymore and what to do to gain liquid access


So sorry for that, I saw people posting in the thread asking for whitelist's, thinking that was the way to go. I'm off to PM "Minecraft" and thanks for not taking that opportunity to instantly flame me :D
There is no substitute for action!
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
February 16 2011 03:44 GMT
#2436
Fake chunk error we dug out sometime last month...
[image loading]

Real chunk error spawning right in front of it (fake one is the hole in the back).
[image loading]
♞
CJ_Soviet
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
February 16 2011 04:24 GMT
#2437
I'm finally done with my giant castle in Ro, check it out if you haven't already. It's connected to the Sky City and has a club (with a swimming pool ). My next project should be an interesting one...
[image loading]
I'm working on the schematics right now, it should be started before the end of the week. If anyone wants to donate supplies to the browncoat cause, it would be much appreciated.
Zerbra
Profile Joined January 2011
50 Posts
February 16 2011 05:37 GMT
#2438
@Soviet

Can you please make it floating in the air so when you look up you see it hovering above your head like a space-eagle soaring majestically in the sky.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
February 16 2011 06:21 GMT
#2439
Some coordinates:

Zerbra's Place (awe inspiring)
Treyar North is closest spawn
x: -4456
z: -711

My House (now with helicopter and helicopter pad!)
x: -1831
y: 97.6
z: -3110

Dystopia (new town started 3-5 days ago and already pretty cool)
Maleg is closest spawn
x: -1974
z: -4200

Sealab (underwater dome I made)
Either take a boat south from spawn or take minecart to Agria and then Naga's Place
x: 198
z: -566
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
February 16 2011 06:48 GMT
#2440
[image loading]
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM949
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 949
ByuN 438
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47613
Calm 3052
firebathero 159
actioN 149
Free 39
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 25
Pusan 24
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9075
Dendi1124
League of Legends
Reynor278
Counter-Strike
fl0m5002
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu75
MindelVK12
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1944
singsing1797
FrodaN904
B2W.Neo784
Beastyqt687
olofmeister481
Mlord476
Khaldor431
KnowMe298
crisheroes191
Livibee117
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick198
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach50
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• Nemesis3100
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1481
Other Games
• Shiphtur714
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 53m
OSC
5h 53m
Replay Cast
5h 53m
OSC
18h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.