• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8845 users

How many of these games have you played? - Page 5

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
July 11 2010 11:31 GMT
#81
43 !
lethalboi
Profile Joined June 2010
France150 Posts
July 11 2010 11:38 GMT
#82
58
Once I was a larva, then I muted to an hydra, now I'm a lurker and I just killed a bunch of marines.
ZorAptoR
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Switzerland926 Posts
July 11 2010 11:45 GMT
#83
142...
damn...
in SOMA we TRUST
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
July 11 2010 11:55 GMT
#84
On July 09 2010 09:20 Manit0u wrote:
183. I'm too old...
And some of the games I played and really enjoyed are not even on that list!

I'm not even talking about niche games. Where the fuck is Dune 2, Flashback and the likes? I've spent countless hours playing these...


lol I also got 183... And most of them were older games... I'm such a nerd
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-11 11:59:02
July 11 2010 11:58 GMT
#85
And yeah, a lot of classics like Outcast, Drakan, Nox... Even Red Faction is missing.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
REDBLUEGREEN
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Germany1904 Posts
July 11 2010 12:08 GMT
#86
102 wow that's a lot -.-
bluefuzz
Profile Joined March 2010
United States112 Posts
July 11 2010 12:34 GMT
#87
188 out of 264 not bad
didn't know alot of the new games. only 5 out of the 09' ones. lol. First time seeing an actual cover for Doukutsu too, very cool looking. gonna have to do some nostalgia gaming now
In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
trucane
Profile Joined January 2009
United States553 Posts
July 11 2010 12:46 GMT
#88
143

Also sad how the amount of games you remembered to have enjoyed became less and less the further forward you went.
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
July 11 2010 12:51 GMT
#89
35 and most of them quite old, damn wow
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
July 11 2010 13:14 GMT
#90
43 but it feels like lots of good titles are missing...
Zapperkhan
Profile Joined October 2008
United States437 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-11 13:26:41
July 11 2010 13:24 GMT
#91
142 I've finished maybe 10 :/ ugh lol. Some of them played on consoles though... cut maybe 10 if we're going solely by PC experienced.

Speaking of whiche, I wonder how awesome Flower would be on PC.
TonyL2
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
England1953 Posts
July 11 2010 13:31 GMT
#92
Around 53
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
July 11 2010 13:44 GMT
#93
34
That's actually more than I thought as I usually stick to one-two games religiously at a time.
화이팅
plated.rawr
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Norway1676 Posts
July 11 2010 14:08 GMT
#94
Only 132.

Played pretty much every game from the 90s, but hardly anyone in teh 2000s.
Savior broke my heart ;_; || twitch.tv/onnings
foxmeep
Profile Joined July 2009
Australia2337 Posts
July 11 2010 14:11 GMT
#95
So many classics. If you don't have at least 25 from the first three columns, I think you really missed out. 90s games were just so much more entertaining than todays rubbish.
chesshaha
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1117 Posts
July 11 2010 14:24 GMT
#96
93 if I counted correctly.

Man, those games bring back some memories.

I see there's some hardcore og gamers played almost over 2 decades of pc games, congratz and keep it up.
"Hopefully you're not the real TLO so it's not casted" - SpecialK
Groslouser
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
France337 Posts
July 11 2010 14:33 GMT
#97
127

However most were in the 1/2/3 column. it brought back good memories, like the incredible machine, THAT was an awsome game.

Lots of good game are missing, i really wonder how many games it would be if everything was here. Or not, it would be kinda sad.
0xDEADBEEF
Profile Joined September 2007
Germany1235 Posts
July 11 2010 14:35 GMT
#98
113.

I counted each big column separately, and - not surprisingly - it got less and less:
33, 27, 24, 13, 9, 7
(This also shows my age I guess)
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
July 11 2010 14:50 GMT
#99
24 years old and I've played 9 of these games!
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
July 11 2010 14:56 GMT
#100
On July 11 2010 23:50 Liquid`NonY wrote:
24 years old and I've played 9 of these games!
Oh you wacky scoundrel. To be honest that's really bad, you missed out on alot of the good stuff.

got 64, 50 of them before 2000
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1060
TKL 354
EnkiAlexander 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1060
mouzHeroMarine 372
TKL 354
IndyStarCraft 181
BRAT_OK 39
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16451
Calm 2455
Horang2 337
Mini 162
Rush 101
EffOrt 86
Zeus 51
Trap 23
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4953
pashabiceps2180
Fnx 1522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King64
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3456
Liquid`Hasu557
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1702
Beastyqt753
B2W.Neo489
C9.Mang0317
crisheroes208
QueenE102
Trikslyr94
Dewaltoss91
UpATreeSC54
JuggernautJason22
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
Other Games
Algost 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade817
Other Games
• imaqtpie1019
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 38m
INu's Battles
15h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 38m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.