• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6768 users

How many of these games have you played? - Page 7

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
July 11 2010 17:57 GMT
#121
Wow, I've only played 14 of those games.

I tend to focus on a select number of games and play those a lot.
Moderator
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
July 11 2010 18:02 GMT
#122
On July 12 2010 00:12 IPS.ZeRo wrote:
I got 71, lol i never thought that i played so many different games. And there are quite a few missing like the whole need for speed series and the EA sports series.


Are you kidding? Need for Speed or any of their sports games wouldn't qualify for a list of classic PC games.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
BlackHat
Profile Joined April 2010
United States264 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-11 18:17:19
July 11 2010 18:08 GMT
#123
72

Does it mean you are in too deep if you recognize VVVVVV and would have been able to recognize Cave Story in 2004?

Also, I am very upset they never continued XIII. It ended on a cliffhanger. I seriously was gearing up to play the final scene when it just cut to credits. So sad, I really liked that game.
Borsalino for life.
bleh
Profile Joined June 2010
85 Posts
July 11 2010 18:13 GMT
#124
omg thank you for posting this thread. It helped me to remember the name of a really old game I used to love when I was a little kid that I have been trying to remember for the last several days.:

http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/88/Legend of Kyrandia 1, The.html

One of Westwood's many great games, downloading it right now.
Kreedit
Profile Joined March 2009
Sweden373 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-11 18:21:27
July 11 2010 18:20 GMT
#125
132
Rice
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1332 Posts
July 11 2010 18:23 GMT
#126
65
Freedom will be defended at the cost of civil liberties.
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-11 18:27:24
July 11 2010 18:26 GMT
#127
On July 12 2010 03:02 Shauni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2010 00:12 IPS.ZeRo wrote:
I got 71, lol i never thought that i played so many different games. And there are quite a few missing like the whole need for speed series and the EA sports series.


Are you kidding? Need for Speed or any of their sports games wouldn't qualify for a list of classic PC games.

NFS 1/2/3/4 are/were better than many post 2002 games...

I mean they have put Dungeon Siege in the list LOL
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
July 11 2010 18:33 GMT
#128
On July 12 2010 00:30 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2010 23:56 Hynda wrote:
On July 11 2010 23:50 Liquid`NonY wrote:
24 years old and I've played 9 of these games!
Oh you wacky scoundrel. To be honest that's really bad, you missed out on alot of the good stuff.

got 64, 50 of them before 2000

Console gaming was pretty awesome too! PC gamers missed out on things like Mario, Zelda, Mega Man, Final Fantasy. For multiplayer, Goldeneye, Twisted Metal, Halo, a ton of fighter games. I got some RTS and MMORPG love from PC gaming, since consoles couldn't fulfill those, but otherwise console gaming was great!

That is very true, I find it very fitting that I got 64 since I was a very avid Nintendo 64 gamer. I think I spent more hours playing Perfect Dark Multiplayer than I have any other game.
Crimson
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States311 Posts
July 11 2010 18:35 GMT
#129
I played... 6. Big gamer huh?
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
July 11 2010 18:38 GMT
#130
34, but I only counted games I played for a decent amount of time and not just ones I have tried.
Never Knows Best.
Issor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States870 Posts
July 11 2010 19:13 GMT
#131
137. i'd say that's a lot considering i was born after the beginning of the list -_-
DemiSe
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
883 Posts
July 11 2010 19:40 GMT
#132
Can't magnify the picture for some reason. Will report back when I can! :D
Let's See Who's Stronger, Your Tricks, Or My Skills.
Kalles
Profile Joined June 2008
Sweden83 Posts
July 11 2010 20:05 GMT
#133
Played around 45.

(When including game testing etc perhaps 80)

Deleted User 62283
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
385 Posts
July 11 2010 20:32 GMT
#134
Probably 80-90.

Didn't play them all the way through though.
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
July 11 2010 21:06 GMT
#135
around 19 for me. i dont diversify my games much. most of the older ones were all rtses(blizzard ones, C&C, AoE)
holy shit "raptor:call of shadows"? that shit was oldschool. that was like my childhood up until warcraft and starcraft blew my mind. the twin lasers just ripped shit apart.
Zerum
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden348 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-11 21:18:15
July 11 2010 21:07 GMT
#136
63

I feel really ashamed of myself for calling myself a a gamer nerd and have only played so few of thees games T_T but now I got a summer of catching up to do ^^

what is worse is that is that I have played more of the 1990-1993 games than the 2005-2007 games considering I was born 1991. but then again during that time period I was pretty much only in to wow...

edit: after a look again I think its 73 bit its still bad T_T
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
July 11 2010 21:11 GMT
#137
in the 30's
I missed a lot of PC games
instantdry
Profile Joined September 2007
Canada308 Posts
July 11 2010 21:13 GMT
#138
all of them
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
July 11 2010 23:00 GMT
#139
35.. lololol =D not that many!
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
doktorLucifer
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States855 Posts
July 11 2010 23:10 GMT
#140
32, really wish I had a better PC throughout most of my life. Some of the games I want to play now I cannot run. :[

Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17580
Rain 1566
GuemChi 679
NaDa 24
Bale 19
sSak 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm234
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g6351
taco 572
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1143
Mew2King101
Other Games
JimRising 574
WinterStarcraft555
C9.Mang0186
ViBE128
ZombieGrub21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1003
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta34
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo298
• Stunt289
Other Games
• Scarra706
• Shiphtur591
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 7m
INu's Battles
8h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 7m
OSC
19h 22m
Replay Cast
20h 7m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.