So many games not listed, but there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just happy VVVVVV was there

| Forum Index > General Games |
|
Lewin
Australia16 Posts
So many games not listed, but there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just happy VVVVVV was there ![]() | ||
|
jobiasRKD
United States38 Posts
| ||
|
SnowFantasy
4173 Posts
![]() | ||
|
zergnewb
United States816 Posts
| ||
|
ironchef
Canada1350 Posts
I did notice that the variety of games was greater before SC/big blizzard titles came out, stopped then rose again after they started losing interest a bit for me. Damn blizzard and their long lasting games. | ||
|
p4NDemik
United States13896 Posts
| ||
|
Endymion
United States3701 Posts
Edit: age~18 | ||
|
djcube
United States985 Posts
| ||
|
Whole
United States6046 Posts
| ||
|
klizzer
517 Posts
| ||
|
CubEdIn
Romania5359 Posts
...like the entire NFS series. And many more. | ||
|
DrainX
Sweden3187 Posts
The list made me realize I never finished Arcanum. Downloading it now ![]() | ||
|
sas01
Canada303 Posts
PC gaming ftw!! Some of these games here i totally forgot lol! Most of the games i played were during 2000-2005 | ||
|
THE_DOMINATOR
United States309 Posts
they missed a bunch too.... | ||
|
VonLego
United States519 Posts
I didn't play too many of the early ones, nor most of the later ones. I think the reason a lot of folks see a drop off in their numbers towards the modern games is that they're almost all full priced games, and some folks had an ugly wow addiction (guilty). | ||
|
Captain Mayhem
Sweden774 Posts
| ||
|
Badjas
Netherlands2038 Posts
| ||
|
Lysteria
France2280 Posts
Thanks to 1996-1997. I was such a gamer when I was younger. 2005-2007 kills my stats though. | ||
|
Faruep
Germany100 Posts
| ||
|
Maggeus
France277 Posts
What the hell have I been doing all these years ? I think I've beaten like 60% of those games. But I remember them all. Curse my memory. And don't you dare even count Consoles games. It would be insane. (By the way, no Outcast on this list ? THIS. IS. INSANITY. é_è) | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Horang2 Mini Rush EffOrt Zeus Trap Bale scan(afreeca) Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1702 Beastyqt753 B2W.Neo489 C9.Mang0317 crisheroes208 QueenE102 Trikslyr94 Dewaltoss91 UpATreeSC54 JuggernautJason22 ZombieGrub11 |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|