• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9898 users

Diablo III General Discussion - Page 215

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 1109 Next
NoobStyles
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Australia257 Posts
August 09 2011 06:25 GMT
#4281
On August 09 2011 12:59 indigoawareness wrote:

A group of nightmare level guys wanted me to power them through act4 into hell so I obliged until we got to diablo and then helped no more. As they were too low level I let them beat on diablo for a while and then tped, went hostile, then powerwalked to diablo. Being too low level, they were fruitlessly beating away at d when I come in and whirlwind through the whole pack killing diablo and 5 other guys in one punch. They were mad and still in NM for the rest of their lives.



If any part of the PKing in this story is true then the people you were rushing were monumentally stupid on absolutely every single level.

Hmm the high lvl guy that is rushing us just went to town and hostiled us all, lets all stand around in the same area. and try and kill diablo, which we obviously cant because were getting a rush in the first place!
Holy_AT
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria978 Posts
August 09 2011 06:35 GMT
#4282
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 09 2011 15:18 NotSorry wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:15 Assault_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 15:10 NotJack wrote:
With the changes to the Lost Wanderer I'm sure they can pull something out of their ass


what changes? honestly I played d2 for 5 years and don't know jack about the story.. is there a good place I can read up on the lore of d1 and d2?


The hero from Diablo 1 is now all of a sudden King Loric's bastard child


And I thought that this hero became Diablo in Diablo 2 and got killed by new hero guy ?
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 09 2011 06:54 GMT
#4283
On August 09 2011 15:35 Holy_AT wrote:
Show nested quote +
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 09 2011 15:18 NotSorry wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:15 Assault_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 15:10 NotJack wrote:
With the changes to the Lost Wanderer I'm sure they can pull something out of their ass


what changes? honestly I played d2 for 5 years and don't know jack about the story.. is there a good place I can read up on the lore of d1 and d2?


The hero from Diablo 1 is now all of a sudden King Loric's bastard child


And I thought that this hero became Diablo in Diablo 2 and got killed by new hero guy ?


Yes at the end of Diablo 1 he tries to contain Diablo's soulstone within his own body and gets taken over by Diablo who then gets killed again in Diablo 2 and his soulstone destroyed in the hellforge
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Bartuc
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands629 Posts
August 09 2011 07:17 GMT
#4284
On August 09 2011 14:37 NotJack wrote:
With this new system in mind I hope the bosses don't drop as much as they do in D2, that would be upwards of 16 possibly good items dropping off Diablo.


Heh, I hope they do since the item+drop system was the main thing that had me invest 1000+ hours into this game :-)
It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb.
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
August 09 2011 07:18 GMT
#4285
On August 09 2011 15:54 NotSorry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 15:35 Holy_AT wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 09 2011 15:18 NotSorry wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:15 Assault_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 15:10 NotJack wrote:
With the changes to the Lost Wanderer I'm sure they can pull something out of their ass


what changes? honestly I played d2 for 5 years and don't know jack about the story.. is there a good place I can read up on the lore of d1 and d2?


The hero from Diablo 1 is now all of a sudden King Loric's bastard child


And I thought that this hero became Diablo in Diablo 2 and got killed by new hero guy ?


Yes at the end of Diablo 1 he tries to contain Diablo's soulstone within his own body and gets taken over by Diablo who then gets killed again in Diablo 2 and his soulstone destroyed in the hellforge

So the only thing they really added was give this Diablo 1 Warrior a name and a back story, I can handle that. Not much of a retcon really...
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
NotJack
Profile Joined December 2009
United States737 Posts
August 09 2011 10:03 GMT
#4286
On August 09 2011 16:18 NeoLearner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 15:54 NotSorry wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:35 Holy_AT wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 09 2011 15:18 NotSorry wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:15 Assault_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 15:10 NotJack wrote:
With the changes to the Lost Wanderer I'm sure they can pull something out of their ass


what changes? honestly I played d2 for 5 years and don't know jack about the story.. is there a good place I can read up on the lore of d1 and d2?


The hero from Diablo 1 is now all of a sudden King Loric's bastard child


And I thought that this hero became Diablo in Diablo 2 and got killed by new hero guy ?


Yes at the end of Diablo 1 he tries to contain Diablo's soulstone within his own body and gets taken over by Diablo who then gets killed again in Diablo 2 and his soulstone destroyed in the hellforge

So the only thing they really added was give this Diablo 1 Warrior a name and a back story, I can handle that. Not much of a retcon really...


I don't really care that much as I'm sure the story will still be great, but the reason it's a big deal is because in D1 Leoric's son got possessed by Diablo and dies in the end, and Cain in D2 talks about how the player who killed Diablo in D1 is the dark wanderer.
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
August 09 2011 10:25 GMT
#4287
All this talk about diablo has made me install D2X again. I'm having a go at single player with a bowazon.
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
August 09 2011 10:30 GMT
#4288
On August 09 2011 19:03 NotJack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 16:18 NeoLearner wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:54 NotSorry wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:35 Holy_AT wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 09 2011 15:18 NotSorry wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:15 Assault_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 15:10 NotJack wrote:
With the changes to the Lost Wanderer I'm sure they can pull something out of their ass


what changes? honestly I played d2 for 5 years and don't know jack about the story.. is there a good place I can read up on the lore of d1 and d2?


The hero from Diablo 1 is now all of a sudden King Loric's bastard child


And I thought that this hero became Diablo in Diablo 2 and got killed by new hero guy ?


Yes at the end of Diablo 1 he tries to contain Diablo's soulstone within his own body and gets taken over by Diablo who then gets killed again in Diablo 2 and his soulstone destroyed in the hellforge

So the only thing they really added was give this Diablo 1 Warrior a name and a back story, I can handle that. Not much of a retcon really...


I don't really care that much as I'm sure the story will still be great, but the reason it's a big deal is because in D1 Leoric's son got possessed by Diablo and dies in the end, and Cain in D2 talks about how the player who killed Diablo in D1 is the dark wanderer.

Well yes, that's exactly my point. Neither of those 2 things changed.
The kid possed by Diablo in D1 is still Prince Albrecht. The warrior of D1 still becomes the wanderer in D2.
The only real retcon is that in D1 (and thus in D2) the name or identity of this warrior(/Dark Wanderer) was not known, he was a generic warrior. Now he is a son of King Leoric (NOT Prince Albrecht, seems like he had more kid's then just the one).
Or in Bashiok's words:
On August 01 2011 08:43 Bashiok wrote: The change, I believe (and I still need to follow up on this) is simply naming the Warrior character as Leoric's son. Which, lore-wise, isn't much of a retcon, just giving the Warrior a specific name and origin.


Something very cool about D2 was how they kept all the D1 characters in some form of another. Warrior is Dark Wanderer, Sorcerer is Summoner and Rogue is Blood Raven.
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 11:00:15
August 09 2011 10:53 GMT
#4289
On August 09 2011 19:03 NotJack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 16:18 NeoLearner wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:54 NotSorry wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:35 Holy_AT wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 09 2011 15:18 NotSorry wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:15 Assault_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 15:10 NotJack wrote:
With the changes to the Lost Wanderer I'm sure they can pull something out of their ass


what changes? honestly I played d2 for 5 years and don't know jack about the story.. is there a good place I can read up on the lore of d1 and d2?


The hero from Diablo 1 is now all of a sudden King Loric's bastard child


And I thought that this hero became Diablo in Diablo 2 and got killed by new hero guy ?


Yes at the end of Diablo 1 he tries to contain Diablo's soulstone within his own body and gets taken over by Diablo who then gets killed again in Diablo 2 and his soulstone destroyed in the hellforge

So the only thing they really added was give this Diablo 1 Warrior a name and a back story, I can handle that. Not much of a retcon really...


I don't really care that much as I'm sure the story will still be great, but the reason it's a big deal is because in D1 Leoric's son got possessed by Diablo and dies in the end, and Cain in D2 talks about how the player who killed Diablo in D1 is the dark wanderer.


It's not the same son. I'm not sure if it was ever mentioned wether that was the only son of Leoric in D1 or even if it is suposed to be a long lost son that was hidden at the time, but it does seem really minor in my view. I've seen much, much worse, specially from Blizzard. Basically every single game from them retcons something.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 11:04:34
August 09 2011 11:03 GMT
#4290
Looking just like WoWs ingame screen, but it looks pretty nice.

[image loading]
Source: http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/the-most-beautiful-thing-youve-ever-seen

Also the Bnet D3 betabox art has changed if someone is interested.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/b-net-d3-beta-box-art-changed
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
NotJack
Profile Joined December 2009
United States737 Posts
August 09 2011 11:11 GMT
#4291
On August 09 2011 19:30 NeoLearner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 19:03 NotJack wrote:
On August 09 2011 16:18 NeoLearner wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:54 NotSorry wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:35 Holy_AT wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 09 2011 15:18 NotSorry wrote:
On August 09 2011 15:15 Assault_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 15:10 NotJack wrote:
With the changes to the Lost Wanderer I'm sure they can pull something out of their ass


what changes? honestly I played d2 for 5 years and don't know jack about the story.. is there a good place I can read up on the lore of d1 and d2?


The hero from Diablo 1 is now all of a sudden King Loric's bastard child


And I thought that this hero became Diablo in Diablo 2 and got killed by new hero guy ?


Yes at the end of Diablo 1 he tries to contain Diablo's soulstone within his own body and gets taken over by Diablo who then gets killed again in Diablo 2 and his soulstone destroyed in the hellforge

So the only thing they really added was give this Diablo 1 Warrior a name and a back story, I can handle that. Not much of a retcon really...


I don't really care that much as I'm sure the story will still be great, but the reason it's a big deal is because in D1 Leoric's son got possessed by Diablo and dies in the end, and Cain in D2 talks about how the player who killed Diablo in D1 is the dark wanderer.

Well yes, that's exactly my point. Neither of those 2 things changed.
The kid possed by Diablo in D1 is still Prince Albrecht. The warrior of D1 still becomes the wanderer in D2.
The only real retcon is that in D1 (and thus in D2) the name or identity of this warrior(/Dark Wanderer) was not known, he was a generic warrior. Now he is a son of King Leoric (NOT Prince Albrecht, seems like he had more kid's then just the one).
Or in Bashiok's words:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 08:43 Bashiok wrote: The change, I believe (and I still need to follow up on this) is simply naming the Warrior character as Leoric's son. Which, lore-wise, isn't much of a retcon, just giving the Warrior a specific name and origin.


Something very cool about D2 was how they kept all the D1 characters in some form of another. Warrior is Dark Wanderer, Sorcerer is Summoner and Rogue is Blood Raven.
Show nested quote +
Show nested quote +
Show nested quote +


Saying the warrior is a secret son of King Leoric is pretty lame when looking at the interactions in D1, which is the point you're missing.
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
August 09 2011 11:51 GMT
#4292
Onto a new subject, what style of PvE do you guys want to see? Personally, I think D2 had potential for a good PvE, but it wasn't great outside bosses and uber trist. When mobs were too tough to handle, all you had to do was patiently kite. I hope that there are a lot of times in D3 where enemies surround you, or you walk into a room and the door shuts behind you. That way you are forced to use strategy and team coordination.

Oh yeah and I also didn't like rejuv potions. It took a long time to collect a full belt of them, and once you did, it was an instant win ticket provided you don't get one hit. Even though I had the option to use them or not, I would rather not be tempted.

What do you guys think?


I don't think I've ever liked PvE in a game, and I've never played the single player to any game (barring Sc2 since I didn't play BW and I knew the game was very hard). That said, I think the loot system in D2 made PvE actually quite fun. Leveling up and grinding will ALWAYS be monotonous and boring, it's like that always, even WoW with new raids every week or whatever is like that. But Diablo at least was more interesting due to how loot worked (anyone could grab it, you had to keep an eye for it, you coudl work with a party who might snag loot or by yourself which may take longer). It was a lot of fun fighting for the loot from Diablo dropping, if not a bit aggravating when something epic drops and a lvl 1 you were helping out steals it.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
MrProb
Profile Joined January 2011
Thailand794 Posts
August 09 2011 12:28 GMT
#4293
On August 09 2011 20:03 Grettin wrote:
Looking just like WoWs ingame screen, but it looks pretty nice.

[image loading]
Source: http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/the-most-beautiful-thing-youve-ever-seen

Also the Bnet D3 betabox art has changed if someone is interested.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/b-net-d3-beta-box-art-changed


omg... im going to quit my job, desert my family, leave behind my responsibilities, isolated myself from real world, lock myself in my own room when D3 comes out =)
rave[wcr] wrote: wtf how can erik understand kelly, its like han solo and chewabacca overthere.
Bormac
Profile Joined May 2008
Belgium122 Posts
August 09 2011 12:34 GMT
#4294
On August 09 2011 20:11 NotJack wrote:
Something very cool about D2 was how they kept all the D1 characters in some form of another. Warrior is Dark Wanderer, Sorcerer is Summoner and Rogue is Blood Raven.

Yeah, I love the "nobody gets through unscathed" vibe.

This doesn't bode well for our beloved D2 heroes though. I don't know if all their fates will be revealed in detail, but I doubt they're headed towards a comfortable retirement.

Apart from the Barbarian off course, but I bet he's on one hell of a guilt trip.
Code monkeys, best monkeys!
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
August 09 2011 12:39 GMT
#4295
On August 09 2011 21:28 MrProb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 20:03 Grettin wrote:
Looking just like WoWs ingame screen, but it looks pretty nice.

[image loading]
Source: http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/the-most-beautiful-thing-youve-ever-seen

Also the Bnet D3 betabox art has changed if someone is interested.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/b-net-d3-beta-box-art-changed


omg... im going to quit my job, desert my family, leave behind my responsibilities, isolated myself from real world, lock myself in my own room when D3 comes out =)


...because of the login screen?
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
August 09 2011 13:01 GMT
#4296
On August 09 2011 20:03 Grettin wrote:
Looking just like WoWs ingame screen, but it looks pretty nice.

[image loading]
Source: http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/the-most-beautiful-thing-youve-ever-seen

Also the Bnet D3 betabox art has changed if someone is interested.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/b-net-d3-beta-box-art-changed


This is exactly my monitor! But I see no Diablo 3 on mine
Sindriss
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark263 Posts
August 09 2011 13:11 GMT
#4297
Man, I have been giving d3 a tough time, but watching that force2 video update on d3 on the previous page made me realize just how much I desire the beta!!
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
August 09 2011 13:13 GMT
#4298
i would totally play D1 right now, thats how hyped i am. The thing is i'm not willing to ruin my mouse by clicking 1000 times to kill a single enemy hehe
For the Swarm!
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
August 09 2011 13:24 GMT
#4299
On August 09 2011 22:01 Reasonable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 20:03 Grettin wrote:
Looking just like WoWs ingame screen, but it looks pretty nice.

[image loading]
Source: http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/the-most-beautiful-thing-youve-ever-seen

Also the Bnet D3 betabox art has changed if someone is interested.



This is exactly my monitor! But I see no Diablo 3 on mine


Same here actually. >_<

Bashiok answered to someone's thread with a bluepost. (Old news, but keeps the thread super updated!)

"Beta coming any time soon at all?

We’re still looking good for third quarter, which is before the end of September.

We’re preparing ourselves for an extremely limited, and extremely rough beta. The number of people let in will simply be dependent on concurrency of active players (we want to keep it full), and rough because we expect many issues as we’re trying out a lot of new hardware and systems all at the same time. We’ll get it ironed out before release of course, but while most of our other game tests have been of seemingly releasable products, we’re preparing for this one to be a true beta."

"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
August 09 2011 13:38 GMT
#4300
On August 09 2011 13:39 ForceSC2 wrote:
Hey Again TL!

If you don't already know, I run a weekly D3 series that is meant to keep everyone up to date on recent D3 developments, be sure to take a look =)



awesome update!!! that chainy spell from the demon hunter(?) looks really cool and i like the mana pool cosmetic design.

makes me wonder if i will get the beta since i have an interesting spec (2007's amd 6000+ and 5770)
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 1109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft294
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft294
ViBE133
CosmosSc2 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1908
Shuttle 546
Artosis 496
910 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever680
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox397
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5720
Other Games
summit1g7867
shahzam584
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0258
Maynarde120
ArmadaUGS67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick861
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen123
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 42m
Stellar Fest
12h 42m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.