• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7522 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 802

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 800 801 802 803 804 1431 Next
mrgerry
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1508 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-03 05:30:35
September 03 2010 05:29 GMT
#16021
panth v morg is a pretty one sided solo. Morg in general is a poor 1v1 laner.

EDIT: Shaco is pro at gibbing dragon early.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
September 03 2010 05:31 GMT
#16022
On September 03 2010 13:42 redtooth wrote:
[image loading]
Trolling TT Ranked
Revive+Global Ult team
vs
Tryhard Double Smite team

400hp from improved revive is 2gud

Haha, trolling 3's is too fun. Global ult team sounds legit.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
StuffedTurkey
Profile Joined May 2010
United States859 Posts
September 03 2010 05:31 GMT
#16023
On September 03 2010 14:11 Mogwai wrote:
panth imba, needs nerfs

[image loading]

lol, that game was hella fun, glad I got to show Nico I'm a decent player by effin' up his morg at the solo. he's a cool enough guy though, lots of friendly banter.

EDIT: r33k, Nico knows me from the forums and my threads talking about how panth needs a buff.

lol i kept gimping myself to screw over the udyr that game, and it paid off amazingly :p
You can't milk those!
Shinshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1237 Posts
September 03 2010 05:34 GMT
#16024
On September 02 2010 20:48 BluzMan wrote:
Kog with double Zeal and BR can kite extremely well, that's the problem. You need something that sticks really well to an opponent to kill him, otherwise he will just kite from range.


Hmm with the whole kiting idea on Kog, would Youmu's ghostblade do the trick for a cheaper kite even though it would be for a small time usage only although if you're kiting with it you could reach max time usage on the ghostblade? Although I see you can also use it for chasing I guess. (LOW ELO OPINION HERE) In b4 flaming?
BeSt[WHITE] Have a great retirement | "SKT is best KT." - Vortok | http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7190/ep24hitcombo2small.gif
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
September 03 2010 05:35 GMT
#16025
On September 03 2010 14:29 mrgerry wrote:
panth v morg is a pretty one sided solo. Morg in general is a poor 1v1 laner.

EDIT: Shaco is pro at gibbing dragon early.

yea, panth just dumps on her. it's funny because back when panth had HSS I used to think it was bad for panth and that's cuz I was stubborn about my skill build and would try to aegis HSS her and get raped, but just straight spear harass is too strong vs. her.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
September 03 2010 05:59 GMT
#16026
yea, panth just dumps on her. it's funny because back when panth had HSS I used to think it was bad for panth and that's cuz I was stubborn about my skill build and would try to aegis HSS her and get raped, but just straight spear harass is too strong vs. her.


I would like to think I was the one that got people thinking outside the box with panth, but it's probably unfair to take the credit for it =).

On a side note, Malz is actually quite strong when played well... I honestly think the buffs in the TR will make him a top pick. His voidling is very strong, and having some way to control it now might make his laning simply too powerful. Suppression will make his ult just brutal, and his Q and W are already generally strong moves. A lack of CC can be compensated with by smart overall play and good position. I've got my elo up to around 1580 on my smurf with just Malz/solo queue.

[image loading]
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
September 03 2010 06:02 GMT
#16027
seems fair enough actually, you were the only high elo panth who latched on and made it work :p.

I still think he's not generically very good, hate taking him with 1st or 2nd pick, but as soon as I see a vlad/morg/mord I feel really good about the pick because of how level 1 is gonna work at top and just my general comfort with the character.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
mrgerry
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1508 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-03 06:26:14
September 03 2010 06:19 GMT
#16028
Malz will be pretty insane in lane phase. Lot of ppl underestimate the dmg from w + r combo and his q with a shorter delay will be pretty hilarious.

Edit: How have u been building him Loci? I been having success going tankier and less on stacking AP. Usually try finishing with Veil Guise Rylais Frozen Heart.
Lawzy
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada23 Posts
September 03 2010 07:12 GMT
#16029
Lately I've been getting a lot of odd bans. Kog'Maw is quite hit or miss. If a player can't play him, he doesn't do decent, he does awful.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
September 03 2010 07:16 GMT
#16030
I really like Panth's early game, my only gripe is that HSS is just.. horrible. I'd rather save the mana.
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
Lawzy
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada23 Posts
September 03 2010 07:27 GMT
#16031
What exactly stops Nunu's ult. I would assume any stun, taunt, silence, possibly a snare?

For that matter I recall stopping Kat's ult.

Are these ults exclusive, or is there a solid amount of ult's that are prone to interruption. I would assume all ult's lasting longer than a second would be silenced.
Airazor
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia25 Posts
September 03 2010 07:29 GMT
#16032
On September 03 2010 16:16 H wrote:
I really like Panth's early game,

You would want to love it, that's all about all he has going for him.
I don't think many characters become more useless than panth in the late game.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 03 2010 07:33 GMT
#16033
On September 03 2010 16:27 Lawzy wrote:
What exactly stops Nunu's ult. I would assume any stun, taunt, silence, possibly a snare?

For that matter I recall stopping Kat's ult.

Are these ults exclusive, or is there a solid amount of ult's that are prone to interruption. I would assume all ult's lasting longer than a second would be silenced.

anyone that channels thats not a taunt(like galios) can be interrupted by a stun knockback taunt silence i dont think snares work though
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
September 03 2010 07:42 GMT
#16034
On September 03 2010 16:29 Airazor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2010 16:16 H wrote:
I really like Panth's early game,

You would want to love it, that's all about all he has going for him.
I don't think many characters become more useless than panth in the late game.
ryze?
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
StuffedTurkey
Profile Joined May 2010
United States859 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-03 07:51:24
September 03 2010 07:42 GMT
#16035
On September 03 2010 16:33 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2010 16:27 Lawzy wrote:
What exactly stops Nunu's ult. I would assume any stun, taunt, silence, possibly a snare?

For that matter I recall stopping Kat's ult.

Are these ults exclusive, or is there a solid amount of ult's that are prone to interruption. I would assume all ult's lasting longer than a second would be silenced.

anyone that channels thats not a taunt(like galios) can be interrupted by a stun knockback taunt silence i dont think snares work though

galio's can also be stopped, you just have to cast the interrupt from outside the taunt range(or use cleanse before your skill)
or in the case of garen, press Q and walk in, your auto attack will silence him
edit:also works with BEAR STANCE
You can't milk those!
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
September 03 2010 07:43 GMT
#16036
Malphite's can still be stopped by a well timed silence as well, and Janna's ult. They don't stop him from charging, but he doesn't do the aoe knockup(I can't say I remember if it did the damage either, it's not something I'm usually watching for/relying on with his ult, plus shit's usually going down by then).

Just tossing that in there with this discussion of ults that can be 'interrupted,'
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 03 2010 07:44 GMT
#16037
On September 03 2010 16:42 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2010 16:29 Airazor wrote:
On September 03 2010 16:16 H wrote:
I really like Panth's early game,

You would want to love it, that's all about all he has going for him.
I don't think many characters become more useless than panth in the late game.
ryze?

idk atleast from what ive seen if they dont get a bunch of magic rez or have very little ryze can rape through them pretty easy
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
September 03 2010 07:51 GMT
#16038
On September 03 2010 16:43 red_ wrote:
Malphite's can still be stopped by a well timed silence as well, and Janna's ult. They don't stop him from charging, but he doesn't do the aoe knockup(I can't say I remember if it did the damage either, it's not something I'm usually watching for/relying on with his ult, plus shit's usually going down by then).

Just tossing that in there with this discussion of ults that can be 'interrupted,'


I've seen Janna do this to Galio's ult, too. Knockbacks have some really funky interactions with ults - Tristana can interrupt WW's ult by queueing her ult and engaging, for example.
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
Lawzy
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada23 Posts
September 03 2010 08:08 GMT
#16039
On September 03 2010 16:43 red_ wrote:
Malphite's can still be stopped by a well timed silence as well, and Janna's ult. They don't stop him from charging, but he doesn't do the aoe knockup(I can't say I remember if it did the damage either, it's not something I'm usually watching for/relying on with his ult, plus shit's usually going down by then).

Just tossing that in there with this discussion of ults that can be 'interrupted,'

Yeah, I was more referring to an effect way to stop an ult. It'd be much easier to cleanse out of galios and silence him.

Garen has silenced my Tibbers to death quite a few times, and it's almost always just complete luck.
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
September 03 2010 09:41 GMT
#16040
Is it just me or Malphite's ult seems kinda lackluster? It requires immense amount of luck to hit more than two persons, does laughable damage and has a looong cooldown. I think it would be much better if it was put on a shorter CD so that Malphite could actually use it in every fight. After all, Blitzcrank's ult does more damage in a wider radius and has a much shorter CD than this.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
Prev 1 800 801 802 803 804 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 155
SpeCial 119
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1527
Rain 1499
Artosis 599
910 58
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm129
League of Legends
Doublelift3505
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox202
Other Games
summit1g9106
shahzam584
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0353
PiGStarcraft256
Maynarde135
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• davetesta26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21694
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 42m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.