• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:57
CEST 06:57
KST 13:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9602 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 34

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 57 Next
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
March 28 2011 23:05 GMT
#661
I've been playing this game the last day or 2, and I absolutely love it. It's a lot of fun, the amount of skill potential is immense, this gme should have SO much more exposure than it does. Unfortunately, it doesn't atm, and it's mostly because the game is not widely advertised as free to play. Hell, I didn't even know it was free until I downloaded the client.

But I love it. Especially Thorns. He's my man!

Feel free to hit me up ingame IMABUNNEH I also hang out in the TeamLiquid channel.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-31 05:32:35
March 31 2011 05:14 GMT
#662
On March 29 2011 08:05 IMABUNNEH wrote:
I've been playing this game the last day or 2, and I absolutely love it. It's a lot of fun, the amount of skill potential is immense, this gme should have SO much more exposure than it does. Unfortunately, it doesn't atm, and it's mostly because the game is not widely advertised as free to play. Hell, I didn't even know it was free until I downloaded the client.

But I love it. Especially Thorns. He's my man!

Feel free to hit me up ingame IMABUNNEH I also hang out in the TeamLiquid channel.


Yeah, I really wish they would advertise this game a lot more simply to increase the player base. I mean this game is so well set up that I think it is evolving into the eSport scene.

Anyways wanting to play with me can find me in the liquid channel too, under this name.

I usually play Astro, Gunner, Inhib, Harb, or Spearman at an average of 10 TPS. But if you want me to play something else, I can do everything well except for some of the healers...

Anyways,
Been playing the solo ladder, and I obviously lose quite a lot because other people don't play team oriented, just jumping in and dying in 30 seconds, and then we get 3-0'ed, so I am still stuck at around 1500 bronze :p (also why I play astro, to carry my team and prevent dying)

So if anyone wants to hit me up for some team laddering, that would be awesome.

Also, only been playing for 2 weeks now, with around 2.5 days of play time, so someone is going to have to tell me what good ladder ranks are.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
Stato
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom51 Posts
April 01 2011 00:37 GMT
#663
this game needs to grow! tell your friends about it guys god dang!
Gigaudas
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Sweden1213 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 00:52:34
April 08 2011 00:39 GMT
#664
Not sure if it's been mentioned but...

70 000 SEK ($11400) in prize money for Bloodline Champions at Dreamhack Summer. Decent enough for a free game. E-sports is really exploding.

Bloodline Champions felt really shallow to me but I'm probably just being a noob I liked the fact that it's very easy to get into. Me and my buddy were kicking some serious ass all the way up until when we were matched against lvl15 dudes with heroes we had never seen before.
I
Stato
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom51 Posts
April 11 2011 00:12 GMT
#665
Yeah its u being a noob lol, its not shallow at all, there are so many viable setups in 3v3 especially. Its such a balanced game for only being released for 2 months, this game is gonna go far, just needs more advertisement!
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
April 11 2011 00:42 GMT
#666
On April 08 2011 09:39 Gigaudas wrote:
Not sure if it's been mentioned but...

70 000 SEK ($11400) in prize money for Bloodline Champions at Dreamhack Summer. Decent enough for a free game. E-sports is really exploding.

Bloodline Champions felt really shallow to me but I'm probably just being a noob I liked the fact that it's very easy to get into. Me and my buddy were kicking some serious ass all the way up until when we were matched against lvl15 dudes with heroes we had never seen before.


Not shallow at all. The game is similar to starcraft 2 in that it is fairly easy to start playing and learn, but at the high levels it takes a ton of mechanics, skill, and knowledge to be really really good at. I've been playing for a month now, and there are still things I learn about my most played bloodline, things that make me a better player in multiple situations.

Also yeah, most people should be able to get up into the middle grades fairly easily with a little play time, but the higher grades take a bit of laddering and effort.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
ploy
Profile Joined January 2006
United States416 Posts
April 11 2011 03:19 GMT
#667
Wow, glad i stumbled upon this thread.. this game looks awesome!
SiLeNtDeViL
Profile Joined November 2010
United States28 Posts
April 12 2011 18:53 GMT
#668
It got its advertisement just now on dreamhack, and site already back up. Gonna download it and see. I'm sure I won't be the only one!


On April 13 2011 03:47 Jetaap wrote:
On bloodline champions website:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Guess they got value for their money with their advertisement in Dreamhack ^^.
DrakanSilva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Chile932 Posts
April 12 2011 20:12 GMT
#669
I've downloaded the game, its nice :D but it have too few options for free and honestly i won't pay a penny to play it competitively, too few people in US yet and EU is too laggy for me
In the beginning there was nothing... and then exploded
brum
Profile Joined January 2011
Hungary187 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 15:05:36
April 19 2011 15:05 GMT
#670
The clan function just got implemented. Add your name here or something if you want to join so that we can invite you. Or just hang out on the teamliquid ingame channel.
Laids
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom596 Posts
April 19 2011 15:16 GMT
#671
A Teamliquid clan? awesome, my name is Laids in-game.
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
April 19 2011 15:40 GMT
#672
Mostly awesome tweaks in new patch, making some abilities more team-friendly, reworking Glutton and making Igni more viable, maybe the amount of Seekers will now shift a bit.
Laids
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom596 Posts
April 19 2011 16:01 GMT
#673
Loving the Blood Priest changes even if the new ulti does much less damage, its easier to get off without it being wasted.
Tunks
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8 Posts
April 19 2011 21:08 GMT
#674
I got the game today, called tunks in game. Would love any help or advice either in game, or on vent or something. Let me know if you dont mind helping a noob who learns fast.
harDmug
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom116 Posts
April 19 2011 21:35 GMT
#675
I bought the Champions edition, and its so bloody good..

I play gunner and pomp, ingame name is harDmug :D
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 19 2011 21:38 GMT
#676
Ingame name of IMABUNNEH , add me to friends or something, I'll join up the TL clan ^_^

I play Thorns and Psychopomp, can also kind of play Blood Priest and Ravener badly
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Bowdy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States232 Posts
April 19 2011 23:23 GMT
#677
lolol. They added a new class and the official video has totalbiscuit narrating...

bowdy.smiteam.net
brum
Profile Joined January 2011
Hungary187 Posts
April 20 2011 01:13 GMT
#678
Remember to hang out in the teamliquid ingame channel, otherwise i can't invite you. (it only works if you are online and not in a game )
zergskin
Profile Joined February 2011
74 Posts
April 21 2011 14:49 GMT
#679
awesome game, i remember playing this game the exact day the closed beta came out.

its a little different now, still enjoy it though
jambam
Profile Joined June 2010
United States324 Posts
April 21 2011 14:59 GMT
#680
You guys want to make a Team liquid clan? It's nice because you join right in clan chat when you join the game.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech131
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3390
Shuttle 1493
Sharp 353
Dewaltoss 82
Mong 68
Noble 15
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox599
Mew2King19
Other Games
summit1g8028
WinterStarcraft527
C9.Mang0281
Sick120
ViBE114
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2101
League of Legends
• Lourlo1037
• Stunt336
Other Games
• Shiphtur363
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.