• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9253 users

NBA Playoffs 2010 - Page 149

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 188 Next
kathode
Profile Joined April 2010
United States265 Posts
June 11 2010 19:48 GMT
#2961
On June 11 2010 18:54 pinkranger15 wrote:
[image loading]


Thats an awesome gif
=D
Collegiate E-Sports Series Co-Founder/Administrator
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-11 21:04:47
June 11 2010 21:02 GMT
#2962
On June 11 2010 15:49 Miss_Cleo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2010 15:08 ccdnl wrote:
On June 11 2010 13:51 Butigroove wrote:
On June 11 2010 13:30 Saturnize wrote:
On June 11 2010 12:46 Spiffeh wrote:
lol Kobe, what a tryhard.

It's over, bro.


i didn't know it was bad to try hard. I'll think about that next time.

I appreciate when players play hard until the end of the game even when it is 99% over.

Does anyone remember when Reggie had 8 points in 11 seconds? Gotta play 'till the whistle!


This just in: BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


BIG BABBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY IN THE HOUSE!



http://yfrog.com/mg10davisnatej

My head hurts when I see that picture...I hate him so much


Miss_Cleo...all I got to say to you is...
+ Show Spoiler +
have some aspirin girl...





















Just kidding cleo, just kidding, you didn't think I'd let you off that easily did you?


[image loading]
BIG BABBYYYY BRING THE MFKING HOUSE DOWN!!!!!
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
Miss_Cleo
Profile Joined March 2010
United States406 Posts
June 11 2010 23:12 GMT
#2963
On June 12 2010 06:02 ccdnl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2010 15:49 Miss_Cleo wrote:
On June 11 2010 15:08 ccdnl wrote:
On June 11 2010 13:51 Butigroove wrote:
On June 11 2010 13:30 Saturnize wrote:
On June 11 2010 12:46 Spiffeh wrote:
lol Kobe, what a tryhard.

It's over, bro.


i didn't know it was bad to try hard. I'll think about that next time.

I appreciate when players play hard until the end of the game even when it is 99% over.

Does anyone remember when Reggie had 8 points in 11 seconds? Gotta play 'till the whistle!


This just in: BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


BIG BABBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY IN THE HOUSE!



http://yfrog.com/mg10davisnatej

My head hurts when I see that picture...I hate him so much


Miss_Cleo...all I got to say to you is...
+ Show Spoiler +
have some aspirin girl...





















Just kidding cleo, just kidding, you didn't think I'd let you off that easily did you?


[image loading]
BIG BABBYYYY BRING THE MFKING HOUSE DOWN!!!!!




Every time someone mistakes me for a girl Big Baby Glen Davis eats a small goat. And Big Baby Glen Davis is fucking huge.
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-12 00:32:36
June 12 2010 00:32 GMT
#2964
On June 12 2010 08:12 Miss_Cleo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2010 06:02 ccdnl wrote:
On June 11 2010 15:49 Miss_Cleo wrote:
On June 11 2010 15:08 ccdnl wrote:
On June 11 2010 13:51 Butigroove wrote:
On June 11 2010 13:30 Saturnize wrote:
On June 11 2010 12:46 Spiffeh wrote:
lol Kobe, what a tryhard.

It's over, bro.


i didn't know it was bad to try hard. I'll think about that next time.

I appreciate when players play hard until the end of the game even when it is 99% over.

Does anyone remember when Reggie had 8 points in 11 seconds? Gotta play 'till the whistle!


This just in: BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


BIG BABBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY IN THE HOUSE!



http://yfrog.com/mg10davisnatej

My head hurts when I see that picture...I hate him so much


Miss_Cleo...all I got to say to you is...
+ Show Spoiler +
have some aspirin girl...





















Just kidding cleo, just kidding, you didn't think I'd let you off that easily did you?


[image loading]
BIG BABBYYYY BRING THE MFKING HOUSE DOWN!!!!!




Every time someone mistakes me for a girl Big Baby Glen Davis eats a small goat. And Big Baby Glen Davis is fucking huge.

Hahaha, I had a good laugh there. Well it's kind of natural to assume you are one. It's like going to a club and you see girls dressed in stripper clothes and you assume they are strippers. Now it doesn't mean girls dressed in stripper clothes are necessarily strippers but it sure as hell is misleading.

And if Big Baby had length like he has hugeness, Boston be the Big 5. Or maybe The Big 3, Rondo and the Big Bench.
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 13 2010 16:44 GMT
#2965
On June 12 2010 09:32 ccdnl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2010 08:12 Miss_Cleo wrote:
On June 12 2010 06:02 ccdnl wrote:
On June 11 2010 15:49 Miss_Cleo wrote:
On June 11 2010 15:08 ccdnl wrote:
On June 11 2010 13:51 Butigroove wrote:
On June 11 2010 13:30 Saturnize wrote:
On June 11 2010 12:46 Spiffeh wrote:
lol Kobe, what a tryhard.

It's over, bro.


i didn't know it was bad to try hard. I'll think about that next time.

I appreciate when players play hard until the end of the game even when it is 99% over.

Does anyone remember when Reggie had 8 points in 11 seconds? Gotta play 'till the whistle!


This just in: BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


BIG BABBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY IN THE HOUSE!



http://yfrog.com/mg10davisnatej

My head hurts when I see that picture...I hate him so much


Miss_Cleo...all I got to say to you is...
+ Show Spoiler +
have some aspirin girl...





















Just kidding cleo, just kidding, you didn't think I'd let you off that easily did you?


[image loading]
BIG BABBYYYY BRING THE MFKING HOUSE DOWN!!!!!




Every time someone mistakes me for a girl Big Baby Glen Davis eats a small goat. And Big Baby Glen Davis is fucking huge.

Hahaha, I had a good laugh there. Well it's kind of natural to assume you are one. It's like going to a club and you see girls dressed in stripper clothes and you assume they are strippers. Now it doesn't mean girls dressed in stripper clothes are necessarily strippers but it sure as hell is misleading.

And if Big Baby had length like he has hugeness, Boston be the Big 5. Or maybe The Big 3, Rondo and the Big Bench.

hey.. dont forget the smallest baller in the nba.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-13 17:19:17
June 13 2010 17:18 GMT
#2966
On June 14 2010 01:44 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2010 09:32 ccdnl wrote:
On June 12 2010 08:12 Miss_Cleo wrote:
On June 12 2010 06:02 ccdnl wrote:
On June 11 2010 15:49 Miss_Cleo wrote:
On June 11 2010 15:08 ccdnl wrote:
On June 11 2010 13:51 Butigroove wrote:
On June 11 2010 13:30 Saturnize wrote:
On June 11 2010 12:46 Spiffeh wrote:
lol Kobe, what a tryhard.

It's over, bro.


i didn't know it was bad to try hard. I'll think about that next time.

I appreciate when players play hard until the end of the game even when it is 99% over.

Does anyone remember when Reggie had 8 points in 11 seconds? Gotta play 'till the whistle!


This just in: BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


BIG BABBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY IN THE HOUSE!



http://yfrog.com/mg10davisnatej

My head hurts when I see that picture...I hate him so much


Miss_Cleo...all I got to say to you is...
+ Show Spoiler +
have some aspirin girl...





















Just kidding cleo, just kidding, you didn't think I'd let you off that easily did you?


[image loading]
BIG BABBYYYY BRING THE MFKING HOUSE DOWN!!!!!




Every time someone mistakes me for a girl Big Baby Glen Davis eats a small goat. And Big Baby Glen Davis is fucking huge.

Hahaha, I had a good laugh there. Well it's kind of natural to assume you are one. It's like going to a club and you see girls dressed in stripper clothes and you assume they are strippers. Now it doesn't mean girls dressed in stripper clothes are necessarily strippers but it sure as hell is misleading.

And if Big Baby had length like he has hugeness, Boston be the Big 5. Or maybe The Big 3, Rondo and the Big Bench.

hey.. dont forget the smallest baller in the nba.


Nate has stepped up in a couple of games so far, so props to him...but I still like Eddie House over him. His 3-point shooting is better than Nate as Nate is more of a streaky shooter. Some nights Nate will give 15 points or some nights he'll give 3. Eddie is more consistent and Eddie can defend better. Not to mention Eddie can be streaky too.
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
June 13 2010 18:10 GMT
#2967
what? eddie house was the epitome of a streak shooter
he'd either hit 5 in a row or miss 10 in a row
Amnesty
Profile Joined April 2003
United States2054 Posts
June 13 2010 20:58 GMT
#2968
If big baby starts drooling again lakers don't have a chance tbh
Shrek and donkey ftw
The sky just is, and goes on and on; and we play all our BW games beneath it.
BaltA
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Norway849 Posts
June 13 2010 22:16 GMT
#2969
I hope Lakers win!
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
June 13 2010 23:34 GMT
#2970
GET HYPE
GAME ON
pathy
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Taiwan619 Posts
June 13 2010 23:51 GMT
#2971
lakeshow incomingggg
Graphicscolosi suck
Weaponx3
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada232 Posts
June 14 2010 00:05 GMT
#2972
anyone have sopcast link or any source to watch online?
MadVillain
Profile Joined June 2010
United States402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-14 00:08:26
June 14 2010 00:07 GMT
#2973
CELTICS LEZZZZZZZ GO!

Edit: to above poster, check atdhe.net, that's what i use decent to low quality, can't find anything else tho
For The Swarm!
Miss_Cleo
Profile Joined March 2010
United States406 Posts
June 14 2010 00:28 GMT
#2974
pau gasol has his bitch look on tonight, i doubt he will produce.

i'm gonna smash a window if the celtics win tonight
MadVillain
Profile Joined June 2010
United States402 Posts
June 14 2010 00:57 GMT
#2975
Woah Artest, am I watching the world cup or the NBA finals?
For The Swarm!
ArnO-
Profile Joined May 2008
United States258 Posts
June 14 2010 00:57 GMT
#2976
Lol @ Artest's flop
NovaTheFeared
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States7232 Posts
June 14 2010 00:58 GMT
#2977
Flopping should be a technical foul.
日本語が分かりますか
Saturnize
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2473 Posts
June 14 2010 01:08 GMT
#2978
Pushing someone should be a technical foul no matter how hard of a push it was... Obviously rondo isn't trying to knock him down but his intentions aren't good.
"Time to put the mustard on the hotdog. -_-"
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
June 14 2010 01:22 GMT
#2979
God Dammit after that video Ill have a hard time rooting against fisher :\
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
QuakerOats
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1024 Posts
June 14 2010 01:26 GMT
#2980
On June 14 2010 10:22 Sadist wrote:
God Dammit after that video Ill have a hard time rooting against fisher :\


Yeah, hopefully they showed it to the Celtics too.
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 188 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 99
MaD[AoV]27
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 426
Counter-Strike
fl0m3943
Fnx 590
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox425
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4596
Liquid`Hasu578
Other Games
summit1g6178
FrodaN569
C9.Mang0221
PPMD88
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur805
• imaqtpie745
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 3m
Patches Events
18h 3m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.