• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9943 users

Torchlight II - Page 14

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 95 Next
TeamLiquid Steam Group for Torchlight 2
Dreyer
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil60 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-20 14:11:30
May 20 2012 14:11 GMT
#261
Actually I just registred and I dind't get a beta key.
Did it take a while to arrive? or it is instantaneous as soon you make an account?
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
May 20 2012 14:14 GMT
#262
On May 20 2012 23:11 Dreyer wrote:
Actually I just registred and I dind't get a beta key.
Did it take a while to arrive? or it is instantaneous as soon you make an account?

they are done sending the weekend beta key, u wont receive a key anymore i think
yo
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
May 20 2012 15:37 GMT
#263
On May 20 2012 23:11 Dreyer wrote:
Actually I just registred and I dind't get a beta key.
Did it take a while to arrive? or it is instantaneous as soon you make an account?


Mine took about an hour or so to arrive after making the account. Signed up yesteday, not sure if they are still giving out the weekend beta keys anymore.
pallad
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland1958 Posts
May 20 2012 16:13 GMT
#264
On May 20 2012 23:11 Dreyer wrote:
Actually I just registred and I dind't get a beta key.
Did it take a while to arrive? or it is instantaneous as soon you make an account?



They dont gonna send you key for email. You got key already , just look at your account.

When you click , register your beta key

[image loading]

You will see your key , at right side

[image loading]

They dont tell you , you get a key , they dont send you anything.. YOU JUST GET KEY AT ACCOUNT.
SC 2 -LingsLover- EU -- Jaedong , NesTea , Nerchio , DRG , Moon , Oz , Tarson , Scarlett -- Dota 2 Pallad EU- NaVi - LGD
Hadley_
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany157 Posts
May 20 2012 16:19 GMT
#265

They dont tell you , you get a key , they dont send you anything.. YOU JUST GET KEY AT ACCOUNT.


You are WRONG!
pallad
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland1958 Posts
May 20 2012 16:50 GMT
#266
On May 21 2012 01:19 Hadley_ wrote:
Show nested quote +

They dont tell you , you get a key , they dont send you anything.. YOU JUST GET KEY AT ACCOUNT.


You are WRONG!


And why ?? all my friends interested in game ...recive key this way , me also.
I didnt get any mail , or anything .. when i look at account there was a key..
SC 2 -LingsLover- EU -- Jaedong , NesTea , Nerchio , DRG , Moon , Oz , Tarson , Scarlett -- Dota 2 Pallad EU- NaVi - LGD
happyness
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2400 Posts
May 20 2012 17:45 GMT
#267
Playing the beta this weekend, and it is really fun. Really fast, fluid gameplay that I feel D3 and PoE lack. Not that its necessarily better than D3, which I don't have yet, but from what little I've played of both, they both seem to have their pluses and minuses.
empty.bottle
Profile Joined July 2009
685 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-20 18:02:29
May 20 2012 18:02 GMT
#268
On May 21 2012 02:45 happyness wrote:
Playing the beta this weekend, and it is really fun. Really fast, fluid gameplay that I feel D3 and PoE lack. Not that its necessarily better than D3, which I don't have yet, but from what little I've played of both, they both seem to have their pluses and minuses.


It's harder than D3, comparing Elite to Inferno. I had way more fun at least. You have to position yourself very well in order to survive.
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-20 18:58:46
May 20 2012 18:53 GMT
#269
On May 21 2012 01:19 Hadley_ wrote:
Show nested quote +

They dont tell you , you get a key , they dont send you anything.. YOU JUST GET KEY AT ACCOUNT.


You are WRONG!

yes he is wrong

i just found out when u receive a weekend beta email, the key is already linked at your registed account

so i couldnt give away my key , cauz my acc is already used it, i can giveaway that account +pw if u want play the TL2 beta weekend(its until tuesday)

pm me btw if u want
yo
pallad
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland1958 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-20 19:37:29
May 20 2012 19:36 GMT
#270
Hahhaha you people dont understand this at all...@ Killmouse @Hadley_ . Everyone else..recived keys with no problems..
But you still write... about.. i dont even know what..
SC 2 -LingsLover- EU -- Jaedong , NesTea , Nerchio , DRG , Moon , Oz , Tarson , Scarlett -- Dota 2 Pallad EU- NaVi - LGD
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
May 20 2012 19:52 GMT
#271
On May 21 2012 04:36 pallad wrote:
Hahhaha you people dont understand this at all...@ Killmouse @Hadley_ . Everyone else..recived keys with no problems..
But you still write... about.. i dont even know what..

just for you , i created a new account , and took a picture for you

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


as u see no key after creating a new account


but with my other acc the key is already linked to my account after receiving their beta invite email

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
yo
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
May 21 2012 04:18 GMT
#272
I never received a beta key despite registering on Friday night, so clearly not everyone gets one.
Witten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2094 Posts
May 21 2012 06:58 GMT
#273
I just pre-ordered Torchlight 2 completely blind. I wanted to play a Diablo-esque game but didn't want to play Diablo II again or pay $60 for Diablo 3, so I was going to get Torchlight on steam. Because steam is awesome, Torchlight 2 was only $20 to pre-order and came with a copy of the original, so I started playing that today. I'm about 4 or so hours in and I absolutely love it. I've been having issues with mousing over enemies and items and it not registering my mouse correctly but I'm assuming that's my computer just being awful and shitty. I've been hearing good things about the T2 beta so far so I'm excited for release :D.
Brood War Forever / NA's premiere Shadow Shaman player / Courier Collector / Bot Game Champion / Highly amateur Mystical Ninja Goemon Speedrunner
GnarlyArbitrage
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
575 Posts
May 21 2012 07:10 GMT
#274
Can you even play Elite single player? Or maybe the berzerker just plain sucks dishing out 15 dmg at lvl 5, to a lvl 6 600 hp monster that's everywhere!
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
May 21 2012 08:51 GMT
#275
On May 21 2012 15:58 Witten wrote:
I just pre-ordered Torchlight 2 completely blind. I wanted to play a Diablo-esque game but didn't want to play Diablo II again or pay $60 for Diablo 3, so I was going to get Torchlight on steam. Because steam is awesome, Torchlight 2 was only $20 to pre-order and came with a copy of the original, so I started playing that today. I'm about 4 or so hours in and I absolutely love it. I've been having issues with mousing over enemies and items and it not registering my mouse correctly but I'm assuming that's my computer just being awful and shitty. I've been hearing good things about the T2 beta so far so I'm excited for release :D.


I'll put it this way. I don't think I could ever play T1 again after playing T2. Its better by over 9000 times.
Psychobabas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
2531 Posts
May 21 2012 09:20 GMT
#276
I swear the Barbarian from Diablo 3 and the Destroyer from Torchlight 1 have almost identical skills.
DCRed
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland435 Posts
May 21 2012 10:35 GMT
#277
On May 21 2012 16:10 DigiGnar wrote:
Can you even play Elite single player? Or maybe the berzerker just plain sucks dishing out 15 dmg at lvl 5, to a lvl 6 600 hp monster that's everywhere!


I've finished the beta on zerker and outlander on elite now. Trust me the start is much easier(apart from first dungeon if you find caster elite there) compared to what elite is later on when you meet all the glorious monsters that inhabit act 1 only. I did get pretty nice weapons which helped me a ton but I got stuck few times on both chars(which is only good thing, can't wait to see the rest of the game). Be sure to have 1 point in shadow burst and don't forget to fish, there is some fishes which will buff your pet(which does okay dmg already if find nice gear for him) so much as well as give 'em abilities like lifesteal which heals you when the pet attacks.
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
May 22 2012 21:51 GMT
#278
I got my key this morning, along with tons of people apparently.

I really enjoy it so far, but I must admit that I find the UI to be, well, ugly. I like the simplicity, just not the delivery. The graphics are otherwise nice and elegant.

Skills & Stats are very confusing too, good thing there's a respec at lvl 10, but there really should be respecs available after that. It'd be weird if it was only in the cash shop.

ps. Shotguns ♥
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 05 2012 02:08 GMT
#279
Would anybody be interested in pooling together to get a four pack (save $5)?
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
June 13 2012 19:27 GMT
#280
I already bought a 4 pack for my finacee and brothers. =( But you can play with us blitz! =)
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1091
Larva 421
Stork 325
ggaemo 300
Leta 196
PianO 142
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 25
Bale 24
Killer 18
[ Show more ]
yabsab 17
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Reynor68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g9932
C9.Mang0259
Sick186
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt532
• Jankos406
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 51m
Online Event
2h 51m
FEL
7h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.