• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:15
CEST 01:15
KST 08:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9888 users

NBA 09-10: The Roundball Rock - Page 99

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 111 Next
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
March 17 2010 18:29 GMT
#1961
It's possible he'll be in the running, but everyone is chasing LeBron.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
March 17 2010 18:34 GMT
#1962
ill will groin injury =(... looks like the knicks aren't makin the playoffs
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
March 17 2010 18:35 GMT
#1963
On March 17 2010 23:50 BloodDrunK wrote:
is it just me or does Kevin Durant have a good shot at winning the regular season MVP???


Durant is awesome and definitely deserves consideration for what he has done for the Thunder. Westbrook is also playing like an elite guard but Durant is on another level all together.
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
March 17 2010 19:27 GMT
#1964
On March 17 2010 23:12 unknown.sam wrote:
interesting article on brandon roy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A9G_XI.v36BLUiMBqle8vLYF?slug=mc-royblazers031610

sure hope this follows through in the long term. i've seen quite a few ball games where roy is just too complacent and unselfish.


Great article. I love the Kobe quote tho: "“He and I were talking over All-Star break, and I told him I don’t know of any player outside of myself that has no weaknesses besides him." LOL.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
March 18 2010 03:12 GMT
#1965
Roy is a real talent, but it did seem like he took some nights off.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
March 18 2010 03:38 GMT
#1966
wow really good article, kobe is a G lol
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
March 18 2010 23:31 GMT
#1967
LOL
w/e
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-19 02:21:54
March 19 2010 02:01 GMT
#1968
pretty crazy game between orlando and miami. the last 3-4 minutes of regulation is a must watch.

edit: meh OT was such a letdown though.
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
March 20 2010 15:13 GMT
#1969
I watched the knicks/76ers game at the garden last night...I must say, those are two most BORING teams that I've ever seen
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-21 02:24:06
March 21 2010 02:23 GMT
#1970
On March 21 2010 00:13 KOFgokuon wrote:
I watched the knicks/76ers game at the garden last night

Does this post qualify as a suicide threat? Calling the police now.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
March 21 2010 03:26 GMT
#1971
On March 21 2010 11:23 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2010 00:13 KOFgokuon wrote:
I watched the knicks/76ers game at the garden last night

Does this post qualify as a suicide threat? Calling the police now.


More like, did that post qualify as evidence of a kidnapping and cruel/unusual torture?
Get it by your hands...
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
March 21 2010 04:06 GMT
#1972
On March 17 2010 23:12 unknown.sam wrote:
interesting article on brandon roy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A9G_XI.v36BLUiMBqle8vLYF?slug=mc-royblazers031610

sure hope this follows through in the long term. i've seen quite a few ball games where roy is just too complacent and unselfish.



im a reallllly huge b.roy fan, he's just that good, and i really hope he becomes better, i really like how he handles himself and his moves.
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
March 21 2010 04:54 GMT
#1973


yeah i know he traveled a ton on the play but that's superstar treatment for you.
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
RowdierBob
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Australia13526 Posts
March 21 2010 05:38 GMT
#1974
So how legit do people think the Bucks are?

They have a really competitive front courts, but their subs are questionable. Just wondering if people think they can make an impact in the playoffs?
"Terrans are pretty much space-Australians" - H
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
March 21 2010 06:11 GMT
#1975
Well, they can push it and with Bogut in the middle they can throw it inside, but because the east, after the top three, is so weak I wouldn't put much on the Bucks.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
March 21 2010 06:30 GMT
#1976
On March 21 2010 13:54 unknown.sam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVf82boU_U&feature=related

yeah i know he traveled a ton on the play but that's superstar treatment for you.

My only thought is that a team like the Blazers shouldn't need to win on a last second shot/deflection against a team like the Wizards.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 21 2010 06:40 GMT
#1977
Especially when the final score is 76-74
ModeratorGodfather
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
March 21 2010 06:45 GMT
#1978
Yeah. On the other hand, how the fuck did the Spurs score over 140? Was anyone watching that game?

I know it's the Warriors, but I didn't think the Spurs could even get that many baskets on shootarounds.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-21 08:18:47
March 21 2010 08:15 GMT
#1979
On March 21 2010 15:45 Jibba wrote:
Yeah. On the other hand, how the fuck did the Spurs score over 140? Was anyone watching that game?

I know it's the Warriors, but I didn't think the Spurs could even get that many baskets on shootarounds.


I'm glad you brought it up. I watched it. The local CSN announcers spent all game talking about how awesome Monta Ellis is and how he's the only player since Jordan to score 40 points or more on the Spurs, and crow about their 50% shooting, and how the Golden State Warriors potentially have two 30 point scorers.

Meanwhile, it's the second quarter and the Warriors are down 25 points. At halftime the Spurs had 77 points, and for a second I thought they switched to college basketball format.

Hey crappy Warrior announcers, you shouldn't be talking about how great your players are when your team doesn't play any defense. Stop perpetuating your teams score first win last mentality and call them out for not trying at all.
The Spurs offense is based on getting off a quality shot, whether it be a shot at the rim or an assisted 3. Well, when a team doesn't prevent layups, and they're too lazy to rotate to passes on the perimeter, what's going to happen. I heard that the Nets at least try when they lose, and if that's the case I'm sure they're a much better team than the Warriors.

PS. Duncan played like 8 minutes. Meanwhile backups like something Temple, who I've never heard of, and Hairsten were dunking and getting layups like it was the all star game. I honestly think Wilt Chamberlain could have single-handedly scored 150 points on the warriors. Kobe or Lebron, if you want to try to break the century mark, here's the team for you.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
March 21 2010 14:18 GMT
#1980
On March 21 2010 12:26 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2010 11:23 Jibba wrote:
On March 21 2010 00:13 KOFgokuon wrote:
I watched the knicks/76ers game at the garden last night

Does this post qualify as a suicide threat? Calling the police now.


More like, did that post qualify as evidence of a kidnapping and cruel/unusual torture?


shhh
when we bought the tickets we thought we were gonna be able to see AI before he retired.........but that was a fail. no thaddeus young, AI, david lee, it was brutal
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
Nina 103
Nathanias 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13698
Artosis 584
White-Ra 218
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
Doublelift4175
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1165
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2249
Other Games
summit1g7905
Grubby3503
ArmadaUGS899
shahzam627
JimRising 381
C9.Mang0299
Trikslyr52
ZombieGrub42
Mew2King42
Maynarde39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick537
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 70
• davetesta37
• musti20045 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1089
• Scarra954
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 45m
OSC
13h 45m
Stellar Fest
13h 45m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.