• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:50
CEST 03:50
KST 10:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7554 users

NBA 09-10: The Roundball Rock - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 109 110 111 Next
tenbagger
Profile Joined October 2002
United States1289 Posts
October 15 2009 03:17 GMT
#61
On October 15 2009 11:21 il0seonpurpose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2009 07:31 tenbagger wrote:
If anyone is interested, the $200 LP league is draftng tonight at 9pm and we could really use one more team. I'll be willing to help out a bit with the buyin if anyone is interested.



Another one?


that league is where everyone pays a $200 buyin unlike the TL league which is free and I have graciously donated the $200 total prize. If you win the TL league, you get to play the LP league for free next year for a shot at a 2K total prize pool.
tenbagger
Profile Joined October 2002
United States1289 Posts
October 15 2009 03:18 GMT
#62
On October 15 2009 11:22 Xeris wrote:
btw - it'd be really awesome if we could have someone do a weekly standings update of the fantasy league or w/e ! :D


thanks for volunteering. I look forward to the updates.
HonestTea *
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
5007 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-15 08:55:35
October 15 2009 08:55 GMT
#63
Can someone please explain why I have an irrational dislike of Fantasy Derrick Rose?
returns upon momentous occasions.
XaI)CyRiC
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4471 Posts
October 15 2009 20:04 GMT
#64
On October 15 2009 17:55 HonestTea wrote:
Can someone please explain why I have an irrational dislike of Fantasy Derrick Rose?


Weaknesses in 3PTM and STL limit his value as a guard. If he can improve in those two categories, he can become an elite fantasy player. If he doesn't, he'll be limited to Tony Parker status.
Moderator
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 15 2009 20:14 GMT
#65
I like how last year we said no Fantasy talk in the thread, but so far it's been nothing but;)
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
XaI)CyRiC
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4471 Posts
October 15 2009 21:13 GMT
#66
On October 16 2009 05:14 tonight wrote:
I like how last year we said no Fantasy talk in the thread, but so far it's been nothing but;)


There was some, but it consisted mainly of juvenile and immature trashtalk
Moderator
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 15 2009 22:27 GMT
#67
Well, we'll see how long the civilized talk lasts once we have a first place and a last place
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
ChezGod
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
United States590 Posts
October 16 2009 01:30 GMT
#68
http://www.nba.com/2009/news/10/15/video.rulebook.ap/index.html

Cool that NBA.com made this

Funny that the 3 steps after dribble demo for travelling is Lebron
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
October 16 2009 01:37 GMT
#69
Haha that is awesome!
HonestTea *
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
5007 Posts
October 16 2009 01:49 GMT
#70
On October 16 2009 05:14 tonight wrote:
I like how last year we said no Fantasy talk in the thread, but so far it's been nothing but;)



Last year I ran the league and made a lot of admissions mistakes.

This year tenbagger is running the league and we only have vets by invite, so fantasy discussion should be good too.

Anyways, it's preseason, what else is there to talk about? Once the season begins things will change...
returns upon momentous occasions.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-16 10:00:50
October 16 2009 10:00 GMT
#71
I like that time of the year where we have football and basketball going on. That's great. The worst time of the year is when it's baseball only...


edit: forgot hockey. hockey makes it up there, too
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
October 16 2009 14:36 GMT
#72
Was I one of those questionable ones =p
When you miss the draft and you end up with a terrible team...it's hard to get motivated...
HonestTea *
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
5007 Posts
October 16 2009 14:52 GMT
#73
KOFgokuon!!! CHECK YOUR PMs! too late =_=
returns upon momentous occasions.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
October 16 2009 16:13 GMT
#74
On October 15 2009 12:17 tenbagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2009 11:21 il0seonpurpose wrote:
On October 15 2009 07:31 tenbagger wrote:
If anyone is interested, the $200 LP league is draftng tonight at 9pm and we could really use one more team. I'll be willing to help out a bit with the buyin if anyone is interested.



Another one?


that league is where everyone pays a $200 buyin unlike the TL league which is free and I have graciously donated the $200 total prize. If you win the TL league, you get to play the LP league for free next year for a shot at a 2K total prize pool.


wait there's a $200 prize for the winner of this? Neat.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
October 16 2009 16:14 GMT
#75
On October 15 2009 12:18 tenbagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2009 11:22 Xeris wrote:
btw - it'd be really awesome if we could have someone do a weekly standings update of the fantasy league or w/e ! :D


thanks for volunteering. I look forward to the updates.


I'm way too fuckin busy O_O!~ but actually I can do it if somebody makes me a cool looking table that I can update standings and scores, I'd consider it!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 16 2009 21:53 GMT
#76
Xeris is too much of an elitist. Don't let him do it!

Seriously
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
BalliSLife
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
1339 Posts
October 16 2009 23:05 GMT
#77
Ohh where can i join the tl league??
Ya well, at least I don't fuck a fleshlight with a condom on and cry at the same time.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
October 17 2009 05:02 GMT
#78
why is it the lakers have played 3 preseason games and most people played 5 or 6? +P
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
HonestTea *
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
5007 Posts
October 17 2009 05:33 GMT
#79
Hey, Lamar had to get married, right?
returns upon momentous occasions.
HonestTea *
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
5007 Posts
October 17 2009 15:23 GMT
#80
NO LOVE

Kevin Love is out for six weeks after fracturing his non-shooting hand by banging it into a teammate's elbow.
returns upon momentous occasions.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 109 110 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft484
CranKy Ducklings60
EnkiAlexander 26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft484
CosmosSc2 60
RuFF_SC2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2249
Artosis 559
Dota 2
monkeys_forever596
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1017
taco 344
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox451
Other Games
summit1g8478
JimRising 655
Day[9].tv402
C9.Mang0362
Maynarde156
ViBE143
Livibee74
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1079
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv402
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 10m
Stellar Fest
11h 10m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.