• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:16
CEST 00:16
KST 07:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8686 users

soO Fan Club - Page 31

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 37 Next All
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
March 09 2018 17:57 GMT
#601
soO just streamrolled Scarlett at Ro8. I actually felt bad for her as the series just looked brutal.

Now soO vs Stats. GSL 2017 S1 Final rematch. I actually prefer Classic over Stats in ZvP. Stats is very defensive so it is hard to break him. Let him turtle to mass carriers or deadball ground army can be tough for soO. However, I have faith in soO to make to another final and hopefully win it this time.
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
March 09 2018 21:43 GMT
#602
This is soO's final to win. Although not there yet I have a feeling he has got it this time. Looking strong as ever.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Ectar
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
March 09 2018 22:46 GMT
#603
soO made it past Ro8, so he'll make it to the finals. GG soO <3
kajtarp
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary492 Posts
March 09 2018 23:14 GMT
#604
I think either Dark or sOs will make the finals and unfortunately i don't favour him there if he goes trough Stats
Why so serious?
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
March 09 2018 23:25 GMT
#605
On March 10 2018 08:14 kajtarp wrote:
I think either Dark or sOs will make the finals and unfortunately i don't favour him there if he goes trough Stats

I kind of agree with you on Stats. soO's style is working better with a more aggressive P like Classic, herO or sOs. Playing vs Stats is often going to late game ZvP which is not soO's strong suit (it is more like Rogue area of expertise).

I hope soO's destiny to final will help him to overcome Stats. 7th time is a charm.

Gogo soO!
kajtarp
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary492 Posts
March 10 2018 00:48 GMT
#606
On March 10 2018 08:25 Vutalisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 08:14 kajtarp wrote:
I think either Dark or sOs will make the finals and unfortunately i don't favour him there if he goes trough Stats

I kind of agree with you on Stats. soO's style is working better with a more aggressive P like Classic, herO or sOs. Playing vs Stats is often going to late game ZvP which is not soO's strong suit (it is more like Rogue area of expertise).

I hope soO's destiny to final will help him to overcome Stats. 7th time is a charm.

Gogo soO!


You misunderstood me completely, i said IF soO beats Stats i don't favour him in the finals vs sOs or Dark. But even Maru will be a tough one, but dont think he will make it.

On the other hand i also think soO should not let Stats get the unbeatable deathball, we saw in SSL finals what hes capable with it..
Why so serious?
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-10 04:10:23
March 10 2018 04:09 GMT
#607
On March 10 2018 09:48 kajtarp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 08:25 Vutalisk wrote:
On March 10 2018 08:14 kajtarp wrote:
I think either Dark or sOs will make the finals and unfortunately i don't favour him there if he goes trough Stats

I kind of agree with you on Stats. soO's style is working better with a more aggressive P like Classic, herO or sOs. Playing vs Stats is often going to late game ZvP which is not soO's strong suit (it is more like Rogue area of expertise).

I hope soO's destiny to final will help him to overcome Stats. 7th time is a charm.

Gogo soO!


You misunderstood me completely, i said IF soO beats Stats i don't favour him in the finals vs sOs or Dark. But even Maru will be a tough one, but dont think he will make it.

On the other hand i also think soO should not let Stats get the unbeatable deathball, we saw in SSL finals what hes capable with it..

Oh I see. I mean let be real here everyone will be a favor vs soO in the final. It becomes a bit of mentality as well, not just skills. soO has himself to overcome, not just his opponent.
kajtarp
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary492 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-10 16:32:27
March 10 2018 16:24 GMT
#608
On March 10 2018 13:09 Vutalisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 09:48 kajtarp wrote:
On March 10 2018 08:25 Vutalisk wrote:
On March 10 2018 08:14 kajtarp wrote:
I think either Dark or sOs will make the finals and unfortunately i don't favour him there if he goes trough Stats

I kind of agree with you on Stats. soO's style is working better with a more aggressive P like Classic, herO or sOs. Playing vs Stats is often going to late game ZvP which is not soO's strong suit (it is more like Rogue area of expertise).

I hope soO's destiny to final will help him to overcome Stats. 7th time is a charm.

Gogo soO!


You misunderstood me completely, i said IF soO beats Stats i don't favour him in the finals vs sOs or Dark. But even Maru will be a tough one, but dont think he will make it.

On the other hand i also think soO should not let Stats get the unbeatable deathball, we saw in SSL finals what hes capable with it..

Oh I see. I mean let be real here everyone will be a favor vs soO in the final. It becomes a bit of mentality as well, not just skills. soO has himself to overcome, not just his opponent.


As much as i'd like to see soO win, its foolish to see his spot in the finals as granted. Stats will be a hard opponent and it can go either way. Now he lost ZvZ 3 times in a row vs Dark from their last 3 encounters, plus he lost two ZvZ vs Rogue,one at Blizzcon finals and one at 2017 GSL S3 RO16. He also lost vs Losira at IEM. A year ago he looked invincible in ZvZ but not anymore. He really has to step up there. If Maru makes the finals, that will be a tough one too. First, Maru will have Rogue as practice partner and Jin Air backing him up and thats' a huge advantage. On the other hand soO showed promising signs vs terran at Blizzcon vs Gumiho and Special, and in GSL vs Alive.

If he makes the finals again, i also think his opponent will be favoured. But not necessarily because of mentality. One thing i noticed in his finals that he is always on the reacting side. Its always his opponents that come up with new builds/strats, and not vice versa. He barely has an answer for those stuff. He has to find a way to surprise his opponents once. Overlord drop nerf is not coming handy for him in that regard, but the Anti Armor missile nerf could help a bit. But the droperlord nerf is stronger i feel, since i don't rate his ZvT late game strong and don't think he should go there against Maru.

It's also worth to mention we all saw both Maru and Dark failing to deliver when they had the chance, so it will be a battle of who can overcome himself. Stats is also underrated, if he makes the finals he will win. He is still very underrated. He didnt have a good Blizzcon run, but still won GSL and SSL last year.

Why so serious?
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
March 10 2018 20:42 GMT
#609
I see what you mean. I never underestimate Stats as he did win vs soO last year after all. However, what I was saying is that soO has such a strong mentality (or sheer force of luck) before the final. There were multiple occasions that I thought he lost it and wouldn't make it to the final this season such as Rogue vs soO quarterfinal (S2 2017) or soO vs TY (S1 2017) and somehow he managed to come back spectacularly vs TY or even luck on his side vs Rogue . That is why it is so hard to stop soO before the final. It will be the first time in GSL history if soO lost it in semi. I would love to have a soO vs Maru in the final. Even if soO loses, Maru surely deserves it.
kajtarp
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary492 Posts
March 11 2018 11:12 GMT
#610
At this point i only care about soO. Hes the only player who keeps me watching sc2. At this point nobody else has an interesting story line. I only want to see him lift a trophy so he can retire in peace. I don't care who else wins GSL.
Why so serious?
Zephyp
Profile Joined April 2013
238 Posts
March 11 2018 11:26 GMT
#611
On March 10 2018 08:25 Vutalisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 08:14 kajtarp wrote:
I think either Dark or sOs will make the finals and unfortunately i don't favour him there if he goes trough Stats

I kind of agree with you on Stats. soO's style is working better with a more aggressive P like Classic, herO or sOs. Playing vs Stats is often going to late game ZvP which is not soO's strong suit (it is more like Rogue area of expertise).

I hope soO's destiny to final will help him to overcome Stats. 7th time is a charm.

Gogo soO!

soO's results vs Stats from Aligulac:
18. Nov 17: 1-0
29. Sep 17: 3-2
10. Aug 17: 3-2
06. Jun 17: 2-1
02. May 17: 2-0
12. Apr 17: 0-1
18. Mar 17: 0-1
13. Mar 17: 2-0
02. Feb 17: 2-1
05. Feb 17: 2-0
10. Jan 17: 0-2

He's clearly more than capable of winning.
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
March 12 2018 04:39 GMT
#612
On March 11 2018 20:12 kajtarp wrote:
At this point i only care about soO. Hes the only player who keeps me watching sc2. At this point nobody else has an interesting story line. I only want to see him lift a trophy so he can retire in peace. I don't care who else wins GSL.

LOL. I share the same sentiment. My wish for this year is soO finally wins GSL or BlizzCon then I'm done with SC2 :D...
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
March 12 2018 22:02 GMT
#613
Apparently someone is preparing a thing for soO's debut anniversary
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
March 20 2018 15:22 GMT
#614
GoGo soO!
I probably need to wake up early to cheer for soO!

#NAtime
kajtarp
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary492 Posts
March 20 2018 18:21 GMT
#615
On March 21 2018 00:22 Vutalisk wrote:
GoGo soO!
I probably need to wake up early to cheer for soO!

#NAtime


I will be at work when they play
Why so serious?
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
March 20 2018 18:40 GMT
#616
On March 21 2018 03:21 kajtarp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2018 00:22 Vutalisk wrote:
GoGo soO!
I probably need to wake up early to cheer for soO!

#NAtime


I will be at work when they play


#EUtime :D

Man, it is gonna be like 4AM my time and I have to go to work at 7. I may or may not be awake to watch. I really want to though.
kajtarp
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary492 Posts
March 20 2018 20:51 GMT
#617
On March 21 2018 03:40 Vutalisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2018 03:21 kajtarp wrote:
On March 21 2018 00:22 Vutalisk wrote:
GoGo soO!
I probably need to wake up early to cheer for soO!

#NAtime


I will be at work when they play


#EUtime :D

Man, it is gonna be like 4AM my time and I have to go to work at 7. I may or may not be awake to watch. I really want to though.


I'll do the usual. Go to work, and rewatch the game after, while not going anywhere near close to teamliquid...

Why so serious?
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-21 02:23:47
March 21 2018 02:22 GMT
#618
On March 21 2018 05:51 kajtarp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2018 03:40 Vutalisk wrote:
On March 21 2018 03:21 kajtarp wrote:
On March 21 2018 00:22 Vutalisk wrote:
GoGo soO!
I probably need to wake up early to cheer for soO!

#NAtime


I will be at work when they play


#EUtime :D

Man, it is gonna be like 4AM my time and I have to go to work at 7. I may or may not be awake to watch. I really want to though.


I'll do the usual. Go to work, and rewatch the game after, while not going anywhere near close to teamliquid...


Don't worry mate. I will do my best to show you the spoiler LOL :D.
Ectar
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
March 21 2018 06:55 GMT
#619
I believe in a boy named soO!
Mun_Su
Profile Joined December 2012
France2063 Posts
March 21 2018 09:05 GMT
#620
gogo soO
INno <3 - TY - Maru - Taeja - Rain <3 - Classic <3 - Stephano <3 - soO <3 - Soulkey - Dark - SERRAL =O / END REGION LOCK
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 272
Nina 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13200
Artosis 218
NaDa 26
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever184
febbydoto35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox349
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5668
Grubby2963
Liquid`RaSZi1820
shahzam649
WinterStarcraft431
C9.Mang0284
JimRising 62
ViBE31
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie929
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 44m
INu's Battles
12h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 44m
OSC
23h 59m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.