• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7731 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 88

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 790 Next
interim_descriptor
Profile Joined April 2012
73 Posts
November 17 2012 12:55 GMT
#1741
Being a Scarlett fan is so much fun!! What great games!

Sleep up, cheering section, and see you all for day 2!
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
November 17 2012 13:25 GMT
#1742
GJ Scarlett! Tough but def doable path to final for remath with Creator!
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Svetgm
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada76 Posts
November 17 2012 16:19 GMT
#1743
go Scarlett go FIGHTO!!!!!!!!
ph34rt3hcute1
Profile Joined November 2012
United States10 Posts
November 17 2012 17:23 GMT
#1744
Thanks to a friend of mine for suggesting I watch the MLG Fall Championship where I had the pleasure to see Scarlett take down Bommer. Since then I've scoured the net looking for all her matches...please sign me up.

::: A Little About Me :::
I don't normally do this but it's relevant to the reason I'm a fan of Scarlett. I have loved SC2 esport since watching the battle reports from Blizzard during SC2 beta and have played both SC and SC2 but mainly played fast money vs comp on b-net. Never had a favorite player in the esport scene until I learned about Scarlett who I instantly fell in love with cause she a female player which the scene needs more of and she is transgendered like me.

Being a pro player doesn't hurt either but win or lose I will always be a fan and supporter, long live the zerg queen Scarlett!
"There is an infinitely small percent chance of anything happening at any moment."
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
November 17 2012 20:25 GMT
#1745
On November 18 2012 02:23 ph34rt3hcute1 wrote:
Thanks to a friend of mine for suggesting I watch the MLG Fall Championship where I had the pleasure to see Scarlett take down Bommer. Since then I've scoured the net looking for all her matches...please sign me up.

::: A Little About Me :::
I don't normally do this but it's relevant to the reason I'm a fan of Scarlett. I have loved SC2 esport since watching the battle reports from Blizzard during SC2 beta and have played both SC and SC2 but mainly played fast money vs comp on b-net. Never had a favorite player in the esport scene until I learned about Scarlett who I instantly fell in love with cause she a female player which the scene needs more of and she is transgendered like me.

Being a pro player doesn't hurt either but win or lose I will always be a fan and supporter, long live the zerg queen Scarlett!


Hey good for you!

Scarlett fighting! I think she can take Parting: his PvZ hasn't been that impressive in the last month.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Dunmer
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom568 Posts
November 17 2012 21:23 GMT
#1746
Parting looked lost against Hyun in IPL fight club so shouldn't be so bad.

Scarlett go all the way!
All Ireland Starcraft, check us out on Facebook
Inzan1ty
Profile Joined September 2012
1163 Posts
November 17 2012 22:33 GMT
#1747
On November 18 2012 06:23 Dunmer wrote:
Parting looked lost against Hyun in IPL fight club so shouldn't be so bad.

Scarlett go all the way!


well HyuN is a monster online
RIP Seung Hyun 'Space' Park † 6/5/2013 - Undead hero and eSports rolemodel
Fortissimo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada145 Posts
November 18 2012 01:27 GMT
#1748
I'm just wondering but does anyone know which University Scarlett attends?
Relentless`
Profile Joined July 2012
United States151 Posts
November 18 2012 01:38 GMT
#1749
On November 18 2012 10:27 Fortissimo wrote:
I'm just wondering but does anyone know which University Scarlett attends?


None yet. She still deciding.

GOGOGOGO WE LIVEE!!!! SCARLETT FIGHTINGG!!!!!!~~~~
"Every man dies, not every man really lives." - William Wallace
whereismymind
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom717 Posts
November 18 2012 01:50 GMT
#1750
she should put 10 spines to natural and counter a protoss base
one day.. i'll lose my mind
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
November 18 2012 02:21 GMT
#1751
Ah seems nerves are too much today... oh well
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
November 18 2012 02:22 GMT
#1752
Gah, that was brutal
Parting is a really strong opponent though, losing to him is no shame.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Jimz1469
Profile Joined May 2012
116 Posts
November 18 2012 02:22 GMT
#1753
Oh man, she was my main reason for watching this...not sure what else to look forward to, I hear Idra is doing good but I was really hoping to see more of her
ph34rt3hcute1
Profile Joined November 2012
United States10 Posts
November 18 2012 02:24 GMT
#1754
Still a good game and to make it as far as she did, also I am sure we will see plenty more of her in future events.
"There is an infinitely small percent chance of anything happening at any moment."
Bananasword01
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia220 Posts
November 18 2012 02:24 GMT
#1755
No lower bracket. *closes stream and goes to ride bicycle for the day*

Better luck next time scarlett.
Cylluus
Profile Joined November 2011
United States153 Posts
November 18 2012 02:42 GMT
#1756
Had to go to bed last night before I could see her play. Glad she made it through to the brackets. But I get home from work and turn on the stream to find out she's already out. Can't wait 'til your next event!
askmc70
Profile Joined March 2012
United States722 Posts
November 18 2012 02:47 GMT
#1757
TT i still love you
Relentless`
Profile Joined July 2012
United States151 Posts
November 18 2012 02:50 GMT
#1758
On November 18 2012 11:47 askmc70 wrote:
TT i still love you


^ This!


Congratulations to you on such an amazing run in WCS. You did an awesome job and should be proud. All of your fans were piled up in IRC again cheering like crazy ppl as usual.

Looking forward to your success in Iron Squid and IPL5 etc.

Go Scarlett!
"Every man dies, not every man really lives." - William Wallace
BreaK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada890 Posts
November 18 2012 02:51 GMT
#1759
Too bad, really wanted to see her do well. Still a big accomplishment making it out of the second hardest group. GJ Scarlett!
formerly ClouD.BreaK ~ gogo KTF! & Liquid!
FearAndSurprise
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada48 Posts
November 18 2012 03:25 GMT
#1760
Good run Scarlett!! Top 16 in the world isn't too shabby I look forward to seeing you in future tournaments
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13251
StarCastTV_EN329
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8791
Jaedong 4237
EffOrt 2365
BeSt 991
actioN 873
Killer 596
Soma 533
Horang2 496
ZerO 398
Pusan 386
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Stork 193
Rush 148
JYJ 112
Barracks 86
HiyA 54
Mong 50
ToSsGirL 48
Terrorterran 29
Shinee 29
Bale 28
sorry 27
Sharp 25
NaDa 22
Sexy 22
Noble 11
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4465
XaKoH 318
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2216
crisheroes1859
Other Games
gofns55439
singsing1392
olofmeister1217
byalli608
Livibee203
Pyrionflax143
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick523
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream389
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 209
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1882
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.