Hope the dr gave you something to help with the flight.
We'll all be cheering for you this weekend! Your rise and run through WCS so far has been the most incredible thing in Starcraft all year.
gl hf!!
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
interim_descriptor
73 Posts
Hope the dr gave you something to help with the flight. We'll all be cheering for you this weekend! Your rise and run through WCS so far has been the most incredible thing in Starcraft all year. gl hf!! | ||
|
Forgottenfrog
United States1268 Posts
On November 16 2012 01:52 GermanWarHero wrote: Scarlett is pretty good.....boy I wish I was as good as her. Sign me up!!!! fixed. Go Scarlett, you're awesome. | ||
|
Promethelax
Canada7089 Posts
Hope you feel better, all my Canadian hopes rest on your shoulders for WCS (sorry Huk). | ||
|
Jimz1469
116 Posts
| ||
|
Promethelax
Canada7089 Posts
| ||
|
Jimz1469
116 Posts
| ||
|
corpuscle
United States1967 Posts
| ||
|
Promethelax
Canada7089 Posts
On November 16 2012 11:12 corpuscle wrote: That was the most entertaining ZvZ I've ever seen. Suppy and Scarlett are so silly Two of my favourite NA players. That was great. | ||
|
GohgamX
Canada1096 Posts
| ||
|
SoulReaver306
Australia210 Posts
| ||
|
TheLastTemplar
Iceland593 Posts
On November 16 2012 21:45 SoulReaver306 wrote: Any word on her sinus thing? Is she feeling better? Shes in China , EVERYONE GET READY GOGOGO SCARLETT!!! | ||
|
AlgeriaT
Sweden2197 Posts
On November 16 2012 23:24 TheLastTemplar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 16 2012 21:45 SoulReaver306 wrote: Any word on her sinus thing? Is she feeling better? Shes in China , EVERYONE GET READY GOGOGO SCARLETT!!! Hells yeah!!! Setting my alarm clock for 7am tmr xd | ||
|
whereismymind
United Kingdom717 Posts
| ||
|
Darpa
Canada4413 Posts
gogogo! | ||
|
Waterflow
Sweden1550 Posts
bagged milk > ketchup chips :D | ||
|
TrevaH
Canada122 Posts
| ||
|
karaddin
Australia8 Posts
![]() What is actually the difference? Smarties are slightly smaller, with a thinner candy shell? I could probably google this... ETA: Ok I did google it and I was completely wrong, Smarties are wider and have a thicker shell >_< They are thinner though! | ||
|
Chytilova
United States790 Posts
On November 17 2012 08:33 TrevaH wrote: Waterflow here's another I didn't know until a recent trip to the USA, the USA doesnt have SMARTIES...... does not exist, they call the little candy from halloween Rockets, smarties and dont have the chocolate kind there.. MIND BLOWN I know nothing of your Canadian mumbo jumbo, but here in the Midwest where the real people live, there is only one candy named Smarties made in the good ole U S of A and they are better than a bag of M&Ms or any ugly rip-off. oh and go Scarlett! <3 | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
On November 17 2012 08:48 karaddin wrote: Smarties are inferior M&Ms imo ![]() What is actually the difference? Smarties are slightly smaller, with a thinner candy shell? I could probably google this... ETA: Ok I did google it and I was completely wrong, Smarties are wider and have a thicker shell >_< They are thinner though! TBH about 90% of the difference in terms of the two candies boils down to one thing: ET: The Extra Terrestrial. M&Ms got in on that and rode that cash cow spaceship all the way to the bank. If Smarties had been in ET, the world as we know it could be a radically different place... Or you know, at least a place where Smarties are more popular. Edit: Oh right! And go Scarlett! | ||
|
karaddin
Australia8 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|