• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:34
CEST 07:34
KST 14:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8792 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 131

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 790 Next
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
April 09 2013 22:54 GMT
#2601
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 07 2013 11:26 zelah wrote:
[image loading]


.gif where!
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
Bananasword01
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia220 Posts
April 10 2013 01:50 GMT
#2602
On April 10 2013 07:50 Eolo wrote:
Scarlett, When are you going to stream? I've seen hundreds of times the previous, and I'm watching every day "tomorrow I stream from Korea... " about 2 months. We understand you're very busy but please Stream again, your fans will thank you a lot.

Thank you

Streaming allows players to find weaknesses in your style for gstl.

"tomorrow I stream from Korea... " I haven't seen this said a hundred times.


How entitled can you be~
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 02:46:06
April 10 2013 02:35 GMT
#2603
On April 10 2013 10:50 Bananasword01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 07:50 Eolo wrote:
Scarlett, When are you going to stream? I've seen hundreds of times the previous, and I'm watching every day "tomorrow I stream from Korea... " about 2 months. We understand you're very busy but please Stream again, your fans will thank you a lot.

Thank you

Streaming allows players to find weaknesses in your style for gstl.

"tomorrow I stream from Korea... " I haven't seen this said a hundred times.


How entitled can you be~

I'm pretty sure you didn't understand Eolo right, and trying to censure someone when you don't fully understand the person is a pretty bad thing to do.
+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry for detracting slightly in a fanclub But I thought I just wanted to point that out to Bananasword01.

Edit: Besides, free fanclub bump ^_^


Double Edit:
On April 10 2013 07:54 Cirn9 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 07 2013 11:26 zelah wrote:
[image loading]


.gif where!

Funnily enough there was a gif in the Kane fanclub...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 02:43:45
April 10 2013 02:43 GMT
#2604
Think he meant her current stream title, but hasn't actually streamed since then. I'm sure he meant well ^^

I think we'd all be happy about a stream, especially in these quiet tournament days.. but oh well.. we can look forward to the next GSTL matches at least!
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Bananasword01
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia220 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 03:15:35
April 10 2013 02:57 GMT
#2605
On April 10 2013 11:43 partouf wrote:
Think he meant her current stream title, but hasn't actually streamed since then. I'm sure he meant well ^^

I think we'd all be happy about a stream, especially in these quiet tournament days.. but oh well.. we can look forward to the next GSTL matches at least!


Slight misunderstanding. Doesn't change my reply. Come at me.

Edit: I either have to delete or stand by myself. Im not the kind of person to delete so I accept the holes I dig. I will concede that under normal circumstance I probably wouldn't have bothered posting it.
Celestia
Profile Joined February 2011
Mexico376 Posts
April 10 2013 03:24 GMT
#2606
On April 10 2013 11:35 Weirdkid wrote:
Funnily enough there was a gif in the Kane fanclub...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Rofl, that gif. Sorry, Scarlett but that is going on my sig on other forums, it's too funny to let it pass like that.
Relentless`
Profile Joined July 2012
United States151 Posts
April 10 2013 06:40 GMT
#2607
On April 10 2013 11:35 Weirdkid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 10:50 Bananasword01 wrote:
On April 10 2013 07:50 Eolo wrote:
Scarlett, When are you going to stream? I've seen hundreds of times the previous, and I'm watching every day "tomorrow I stream from Korea... " about 2 months. We understand you're very busy but please Stream again, your fans will thank you a lot.

Thank you

Streaming allows players to find weaknesses in your style for gstl.

"tomorrow I stream from Korea... " I haven't seen this said a hundred times.


How entitled can you be~

I'm pretty sure you didn't understand Eolo right, and trying to censure someone when you don't fully understand the person is a pretty bad thing to do.
+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry for detracting slightly in a fanclub But I thought I just wanted to point that out to Bananasword01.

Edit: Besides, free fanclub bump ^_^


Double Edit:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 07:54 Cirn9 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 07 2013 11:26 zelah wrote:
[image loading]


.gif where!

Funnily enough there was a gif in the Kane fanclub...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Camera man has corn munching fetish apparently. Lol... poor girl can't even eat in privacy!
"Every man dies, not every man really lives." - William Wallace
Eolo
Profile Joined January 2013
Spain276 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 14:26:19
April 10 2013 13:53 GMT
#2608
I think that is all ready, I think is quite right, if Bananas does not understand is because he does not want to understand

Thank you

PD. Scarlett has not weaknesses
Vamos Scarlett ♪♫♪♫☼ :)
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
April 10 2013 19:21 GMT
#2609
hawt tweet
ladadidadi
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
April 11 2013 00:54 GMT
#2610
Scarlett, not surprisingly has been invited to compete in the WCS NA Premier League. There are 24 players invited who will be joined by an additional 8 players who make it through the regional qualifiers.
Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
April 11 2013 08:47 GMT
#2611
If Scarlett wins NA WCS, will TL explode?
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
April 11 2013 09:52 GMT
#2612
On April 11 2013 17:47 caelym wrote:
If Scarlett wins NA WCS, will TL explode?


I expect free corn for everyone when that happens
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-11 12:03:36
April 11 2013 12:02 GMT
#2613
On April 11 2013 17:47 caelym wrote:
If Scarlett wins NA WCS, will TL explode?


We know she's going to win, so TL can prepare itself for said hypothetical explosion.

/edit: if not this season then next season..
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
GulpyBlinkeyes
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1449 Posts
April 11 2013 13:08 GMT
#2614
Scarlett spotted in the audience of GSL Group D loser's match! Not fast enough on the print screen button, but it's a nice little cameo.
Eolo
Profile Joined January 2013
Spain276 Posts
April 11 2013 14:07 GMT
#2615
that's true. I saw her, she covered her face, she is very shy
Vamos Scarlett ♪♫♪♫☼ :)
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
April 12 2013 14:15 GMT
#2616
I guess it kinda sucks being targeted all the time. she can't even go watch the GSL without being focused on. -.-

Focus on her when she is actually playing the games, but don't invade her privacy when all she is wanting to do is watch Soe Starcraft.
Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
April 12 2013 14:32 GMT
#2617
On April 12 2013 23:15 Phil0s0pher wrote:
I guess it kinda sucks being targeted all the time. she can't even go watch the GSL without being focused on. -.-

Focus on her when she is actually playing the games, but don't invade her privacy when all she is wanting to do is watch Soe Starcraft.


Then dont go in to showbusiness.
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
Lamppost
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada317 Posts
April 12 2013 16:21 GMT
#2618
On April 12 2013 23:15 Phil0s0pher wrote:
I guess it kinda sucks being targeted all the time. she can't even go watch the GSL without being focused on. -.-

Focus on her when she is actually playing the games, but don't invade her privacy when all she is wanting to do is watch Soe Starcraft.


I don't know if I am misreading your tone, but I don't think it's that big of an issue if anything it's endearing
Every stream chat: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Yorke
Profile Joined November 2010
England881 Posts
April 12 2013 17:43 GMT
#2619
I love Scarlett!

Great player, doing it for the foreigners!
@YorkeSC - RIP MIT Police Officer Sean Collier, BW fan
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
April 12 2013 17:48 GMT
#2620
dawww catzzz


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oa6mJUifCLM#t=2224s

duhhhh :p
ladadidadi
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1275
910 109
Hyun 78
NotJumperer 61
Bale 36
Noble 13
Snow 7
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto454
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King242
Other Games
summit1g7210
Coldzera 724
JimRising 613
WinterStarcraft422
C9.Mang0295
NeuroSwarm132
PiGStarcraft129
ViBE19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 51
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2186
League of Legends
• Rush1079
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt345
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 26m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.