• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:09
CEST 11:09
KST 18:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7031 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 133

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 790 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 22 2013 15:14 GMT
#2641
Scarlett vs ForGG on Bel'Shir Vestige in Acer Teamstory Cup right now
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
April 22 2013 15:34 GMT
#2642
damned widow mines >:/
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
April 22 2013 15:36 GMT
#2643
Grmbl. Revive Scarlett?
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
April 22 2013 15:37 GMT
#2644
On April 23 2013 00:34 Waterflow wrote:
damned widow mines >:/


Yeah, and I'm getting more and more the feeling that Blizzard isn't going to nerf Terran any time soon, eventhough the game is so unbalanced it's getting ridiculous.
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
April 23 2013 00:41 GMT
#2645
On April 23 2013 00:37 partouf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 00:34 Waterflow wrote:
damned widow mines >:/


Yeah, and I'm getting more and more the feeling that Blizzard isn't going to nerf Terran any time soon, eventhough the game is so unbalanced it's getting ridiculous.


I don't really want to get into a nerfwars with my comments: as Protoss I can say that Terran aren't causing me any problems. Widow mines can be annoying, sure, but getting a Observer and having good control over that observer (As they tend to be faster then your main army, its better, imho, to hot-key it differently, so it avoids splash).

I'm having a huge problem against Mutalisks, unless I open Stargate. In WoL I used to be able to beat Mutas with Blink Stalker...but Mutalisks are just so fast, but that's just me.

At least in short: I'm not sure the game requires a nerf at the moment, the game has only been out for 5 weeks and I think just like the Broodlord/Infestor...there are ways to beat it, we just gotta learn how to deal with really fast Medivacs.

My question How is Scarlett's ZvP at the moment? I'm sure she'll roll State, but PvZ is difficult in the late game, which Scarlett likes to play. The Skytoss Deathball i.e Tempest/Voids/1 Oracle/Couple of Hts is really scary.

Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
askmc70
Profile Joined March 2012
United States722 Posts
April 23 2013 01:04 GMT
#2646
On April 23 2013 09:41 Phil0s0pher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 00:37 partouf wrote:
On April 23 2013 00:34 Waterflow wrote:
damned widow mines >:/


Yeah, and I'm getting more and more the feeling that Blizzard isn't going to nerf Terran any time soon, eventhough the game is so unbalanced it's getting ridiculous.


I don't really want to get into a nerfwars with my comments: as Protoss I can say that Terran aren't causing me any problems. Widow mines can be annoying, sure, but getting a Observer and having good control over that observer (As they tend to be faster then your main army, its better, imho, to hot-key it differently, so it avoids splash).

I'm having a huge problem against Mutalisks, unless I open Stargate. In WoL I used to be able to beat Mutas with Blink Stalker...but Mutalisks are just so fast, but that's just me.

At least in short: I'm not sure the game requires a nerf at the moment, the game has only been out for 5 weeks and I think just like the Broodlord/Infestor...there are ways to beat it, we just gotta learn how to deal with really fast Medivacs.

My question How is Scarlett's ZvP at the moment? I'm sure she'll roll State, but PvZ is difficult in the late game, which Scarlett likes to play. The Skytoss Deathball i.e Tempest/Voids/1 Oracle/Couple of Hts is really scary.


please tell me how you beat infestor broodlord in pvz in wol .....
Valon
Profile Joined June 2011
United States329 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-23 01:32:22
April 23 2013 01:30 GMT
#2647
Hope her wrists get better soon.
BreaK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-23 02:43:30
April 23 2013 02:39 GMT
#2648
Some pretty heartbreaking news, friends:

Scarlett: "After WCS NA/GSTL I will unfortunately be taking an extensive break from Sc2 to deal with my wrist issues."

I wish her all the best, and cannot wait for her return.
formerly ClouD.BreaK ~ gogo KTF! & Liquid!
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
April 23 2013 03:12 GMT
#2649
I hope her wrists heal quickly.
Relentless`
Profile Joined July 2012
United States151 Posts
April 23 2013 03:19 GMT
#2650
Health > anything.

She always seems to have her priorities in order.

Heal up lady!
"Every man dies, not every man really lives." - William Wallace
Ricoic
Profile Joined May 2012
39 Posts
April 23 2013 03:47 GMT
#2651
Best of wishes to her as she heals up. Hope she is back to full strength as soon as possible.
"Take what you can, Give nothing back!"
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
April 23 2013 05:24 GMT
#2652
As I said in the TL thread on the main page. Sucks for the fans, but ultimately our concern is for her health. This decision can't have come easy to her and I hope she has a speedy recovery and can tear through the SC2 ranks once again.

Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
April 23 2013 05:28 GMT
#2653
On April 23 2013 10:04 askmc70 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 09:41 Phil0s0pher wrote:
On April 23 2013 00:37 partouf wrote:
On April 23 2013 00:34 Waterflow wrote:
damned widow mines >:/


Yeah, and I'm getting more and more the feeling that Blizzard isn't going to nerf Terran any time soon, eventhough the game is so unbalanced it's getting ridiculous.


I don't really want to get into a nerfwars with my comments: as Protoss I can say that Terran aren't causing me any problems. Widow mines can be annoying, sure, but getting a Observer and having good control over that observer (As they tend to be faster then your main army, its better, imho, to hot-key it differently, so it avoids splash).

I'm having a huge problem against Mutalisks, unless I open Stargate. In WoL I used to be able to beat Mutas with Blink Stalker...but Mutalisks are just so fast, but that's just me.

At least in short: I'm not sure the game requires a nerf at the moment, the game has only been out for 5 weeks and I think just like the Broodlord/Infestor...there are ways to beat it, we just gotta learn how to deal with really fast Medivacs.

My question How is Scarlett's ZvP at the moment? I'm sure she'll roll State, but PvZ is difficult in the late game, which Scarlett likes to play. The Skytoss Deathball i.e Tempest/Voids/1 Oracle/Couple of Hts is really scary.


please tell me how you beat infestor broodlord in pvz in wol .....


Archon Toilet and Carriers. I'm not saying it wasn't difficult to beat it. Sure 70-80% of the time I'd die...but 70-80% of the time I die to Zerg anyway. But if you played smart, Infestor/Broodlord wasn't as bad. Also by have a fast army and doing multiple points of harrassment, you could run rings around a Zerg Infestor/Broodlord army.
Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
RaZorwire
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden718 Posts
April 23 2013 07:46 GMT
#2654
Even though it sucks she's taking a break, I have to say I'm relieved she's not doing an Mvp and keeps struggling and practicing despite health problems. Better to take a break in time and then come back straonger later than slowly wear out her wrists.
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-23 08:03:17
April 23 2013 07:57 GMT
#2655
*breathe* ignore trolls ignore ignore
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Irrational_Animal
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1059 Posts
April 23 2013 08:09 GMT
#2656
If she takes a break for a few months it might take some time for her to reach her former level, but in a perfect healthy condition she will be capable of reaching even greater heights. At least there is some prevalent knowledge in the SC2 scene about how to deal with those issues as players like TLO had struggled with similar issues (and managed to deal with them). So maybe talk to TLO and look out for good specialists. Best wishes!
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
April 23 2013 08:19 GMT
#2657
On April 23 2013 17:09 Irrational_Animal wrote:
If she takes a break for a few months it might take some time for her to reach her former level, but in a perfect healthy condition she will be capable of reaching even greater heights. At least there is some prevalent knowledge in the SC2 scene about how to deal with those issues as players like TLO had struggled with similar issues (and managed to deal with them). So maybe talk to TLO and look out for good specialists. Best wishes!


Nah, Scarlett is a badass, she can pick it up again ezpz, though maybe keeping up on the meta from time to time during her time off might help.
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
April 23 2013 08:35 GMT
#2658
noooooooo.jpg

http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
Kahzaar
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden897 Posts
April 23 2013 08:39 GMT
#2659
Sad to hear, but it's better to get it taken care of now instead of having it get worse. Best of luck and I look forward to see her owning again in the future.
Bananasword01
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia220 Posts
April 23 2013 08:45 GMT
#2660
On April 23 2013 16:57 partouf wrote:
*breathe* ignore trolls ignore ignore


I think nony would like you to CHILL~
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 448
Larva 212
Horang2 165
EffOrt 54
Hyun 52
Killer 47
Bale 45
scan(afreeca) 41
NotJumperer 36
Sharp 27
[ Show more ]
Mind 23
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 1
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1112
edward88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g6986
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy352
crisheroes189
Sick174
dupreeh24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick552
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 51m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.