• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:44
CEST 19:44
KST 02:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7552 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 130

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 790 Next
zelah
Profile Joined September 2010
United States45 Posts
April 07 2013 02:26 GMT
#2581
[image loading]
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-08 11:23:59
April 07 2013 04:44 GMT
#2582
On April 07 2013 11:26 zelah wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Cause nothing says Starcraft like a mouth full of Corn.
Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
April 07 2013 05:04 GMT
#2583
Scarlett and MMA seem to get on pretty well, I know they're teammates but it's nice to see that MMA isn't just hanging with the Koreans of Axiom/Acer
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
April 07 2013 05:16 GMT
#2584
He seriously looked chuffed that she won againsts Mvp....Maybe there is some Brotherly love going on from MMA.
Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
Valon
Profile Joined June 2011
United States329 Posts
April 07 2013 05:21 GMT
#2585
On April 07 2013 11:17 entropius wrote:
Can't Scarlett just spread creep from KR to NA and play both places at once? I saw a bunch of creep in a TvP match once, and then realized that Scarlett was playing on the map next door and some of the creep spilled over.

Seriously. Her creep spread is nuts.

Oh my gosh that's the funniest thing I've read in my life. So true though. Definitely the Queen of Creep.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
April 07 2013 05:25 GMT
#2586
I am convinced she absorbed Seal's essence, genuinely she is one of the best creep spreaders there is currently
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Relentless`
Profile Joined July 2012
United States151 Posts
April 07 2013 08:03 GMT
#2587
On April 07 2013 14:04 Wombat_NI wrote:
Scarlett and MMA seem to get on pretty well, I know they're teammates but it's nice to see that MMA isn't just hanging with the Koreans of Axiom/Acer


Pretty sure it's because she's awesome.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives." - William Wallace
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2440 Posts
April 07 2013 15:16 GMT
#2588
On April 07 2013 14:25 Wombat_NI wrote:
I am convinced she absorbed Seal's essence, genuinely she is one of the best creep spreaders there is currently

Seal played on my barcode NA account a bit before I was a known player, and I was a fan of him cause of his creep spread, so maybe! :3
Progamer
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
April 07 2013 15:46 GMT
#2589
Cornlett fighting!
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
April 07 2013 17:49 GMT
#2590
On April 07 2013 11:17 entropius wrote:
Can't Scarlett just spread creep from KR to NA and play both places at once? I saw a bunch of creep in a TvP match once, and then realized that Scarlett was playing on the map next door and some of the creep spilled over.

Seriously. Her creep spread is nuts.


No need she uses nydus:D
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
XupinatoR
Profile Joined July 2011
Spain125 Posts
April 08 2013 00:23 GMT
#2591
I just realized i am not a member since v2 >, so yeah, sign me up xD!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D41Re9_AqL0
MAWL_SC2
Profile Joined April 2013
Canada1 Post
April 08 2013 09:22 GMT
#2592
Scarlett destroyed MVP! Awesome game, you are the pride of Canada! You go girl!
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24371 Posts
April 08 2013 09:33 GMT
#2593
On April 07 2013 11:26 zelah wrote:
[image loading]



"Like a woman with no teeth VS. corn on the cobb" --MURS

Scarlett you are my zerg hero!!!! Spread that creep!
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
April 08 2013 11:13 GMT
#2594
offtopic: I don't want to be the partypooper of the festivities, but can we please put - at least - replies with images under a spoiler tag?
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
April 08 2013 11:24 GMT
#2595
On April 08 2013 20:13 partouf wrote:
offtopic: I don't want to be the partypooper of the festivities, but can we please put - at least - replies with images under a spoiler tag?


Jezz partouf, hassling the fanclub llike you own it...


+ Show Spoiler +
jks...I fixed
Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
A Wild Sosd
Profile Joined September 2012
Australia421 Posts
April 08 2013 11:46 GMT
#2596
should straighten her hair again. Anyway sign me up!
Bomber | TaeJa | Life | Scarlett I Twitter: @SosdSC2
Bananasword01
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia220 Posts
April 08 2013 12:50 GMT
#2597
On April 08 2013 20:13 partouf wrote:
offtopic: I don't want to be the partypooper of the festivities, but can we please put - at least - replies with images under a spoiler tag?

Or just pictures in general.
n00bbot
Profile Joined October 2011
United States89 Posts
April 08 2013 15:25 GMT
#2598
Dunno if I signed up for this, if not sign me up!
pepper_
Profile Joined December 2012
Japan65 Posts
April 09 2013 09:53 GMT
#2599
On April 08 2013 20:46 A Wild Sosd wrote:
should straighten her hair again. Anyway sign me up!


I don't know, I think her hair is totally awesome atm. But change is good too.

I'm dying to know what Acer and Scarlett are going to do with wcs. As I said, I'm sure she will make the right decision for her career - but I can't say I won't be a little disappointed if this new wcs system ends up meaning she moves back to na early.
Eolo
Profile Joined January 2013
Spain276 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 13:48:21
April 09 2013 22:50 GMT
#2600
Scarlett, When are you going to stream? I've seen hundreds of times the previous, and I'm watching every day in the tittle of twitch.tv/scarlettm "streaming kr ladder tomorow" about 2 months. We understand you're very busy but please Stream again, your fans will thank you a lot.

Thank you
Vamos Scarlett ♪♫♪♫☼ :)
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2583
RotterdaM675
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 74
ZombieGrub35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2583
RotterdaM 675
ByuN 379
IndyStarCraft 173
MaxPax 149
BRAT_OK 74
UpATreeSC 59
ZombieGrub35
RuFF_SC2 33
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3360
Shuttle 873
Mini 478
EffOrt 422
Rush 173
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 89
910 73
Zeus 70
HiyA 66
[ Show more ]
Shinee 60
hero 55
Bale 27
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2882
Counter-Strike
fl0m5140
pashabiceps791
Fnx 684
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2764
Other Games
singsing2131
ceh9672
Beastyqt669
mouzStarbuck205
XaKoH 121
C9.Mang074
QueenE72
Trikslyr65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 94
• StrangeGG 28
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV170
Other Games
• imaqtpie488
• Shiphtur283
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 17m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 17m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.