• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7196 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 115

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 790 Next
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
January 23 2013 06:02 GMT
#2281
Scarlett said she will be streaming tomorrow, she said it will be late so my guess is around midnight est time.. totally a guess tho!!!
ladadidadi
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 20:31:50
January 23 2013 20:30 GMT
#2282
Really looking forward to Scarlett competing in this live 4 player tournament with Grubby, Lucifron and Violet!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
January 24 2013 00:24 GMT
#2283
pretty exciting, its double elim like hot import nights. THANK YOU IPL for making our dreams come trueee!
ladadidadi
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
January 24 2013 00:25 GMT
#2284
She's playing (well, being broadcasted) in IPL6 qualifiers right now. Winner gets paid trip and a seed, second gets a seed but no free trip/hotel!

Bracket is Massan vs Scarlett and HuK vs Ostojiy in ro4, all best of 3
From the void I am born into wave and particle
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
January 24 2013 01:06 GMT
#2285
Hey, look, Scarlett can still faceroll Canada.
IrOnKaL
Profile Joined June 2011
United States340 Posts
January 24 2013 02:03 GMT
#2286
After seeing his debut about a year ago I've been following him as a player and I'm a huge fan of him. He has a big future in esports I think and cannot wait to see more of his games in GSTL!

User was temp banned for this post.
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
January 24 2013 02:06 GMT
#2287
+ Show Spoiler +
Although I knew the results a whiiile ago, it's still good to see Scarlett crush again
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2439 Posts
January 24 2013 02:16 GMT
#2288
On January 24 2013 11:03 IrOnKaL wrote:
After seeing his debut about a year ago I've been following him as a player and I'm a huge fan of him. He has a big future in esports I think and cannot wait to see more of his games in GSTL!

So brave~
Progamer
SoulReaver306
Profile Joined April 2012
Australia210 Posts
January 24 2013 02:32 GMT
#2289
On January 24 2013 11:16 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 11:03 IrOnKaL wrote:
After seeing his debut about a year ago I've been following him as a player and I'm a huge fan of him. He has a big future in esports I think and cannot wait to see more of his games in GSTL!

So brave~


<3 Grats on the IPL qualifier win. GL with that Dice showdown!
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-24 02:56:01
January 24 2013 02:36 GMT
#2290
On January 24 2013 11:16 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 11:03 IrOnKaL wrote:
After seeing his debut about a year ago I've been following him as a player and I'm a huge fan of him. He has a big future in esports I think and cannot wait to see more of his games in GSTL!

So brave~


Why does it say you're from France beside your username? lol
Edit : well, now from Ukraine.
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
January 24 2013 02:54 GMT
#2291
On January 24 2013 11:16 Scarlett` wrote:
So brave~

lul <3

On January 24 2013 11:36 MetalPanda wrote:
Why does it say you're from France beside your username? lol

Ukraine* she's staying with white-ra atm.

JK I'm trolling, just like she is with her location <3
"Right?"
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
January 24 2013 03:48 GMT
#2292
Its so people don't know pizza places by her!
ladadidadi
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 24 2013 03:49 GMT
#2293
Training with white-ra? I approve of this lie.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
TMD
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada93 Posts
January 24 2013 04:15 GMT
#2294
Scarlett streams under scarlettm, right? I tried watching the last few streams, but twitch is glitching out for me on the mobile app.
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
January 24 2013 11:45 GMT
#2295
I went through fanlist very thoroughly and i still haven't been added.
pepper_
Profile Joined December 2012
Japan65 Posts
January 24 2013 11:55 GMT
#2296
Was great watching the IPL6 qualifiers. Makes me happy to watch her play. Stream is fantastic of course but it's not the same as seeing her play "real" games. I can't wait to see some of the v Korean games that will be coming up.

TLT ur doing a great job with fanthread wpwp.

<3
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-24 15:54:42
January 24 2013 15:48 GMT
#2297
dawww pepper <3 ty

On January 24 2013 20:45 Waterflow wrote:
I went through fanlist very thoroughly and i still haven't been added.


water I beg for your forgiveness, ADDED!
ladadidadi
Jimz1469
Profile Joined May 2012
116 Posts
January 24 2013 16:03 GMT
#2298
I missed her stream Are there older stream video's available. I went to the channel and didn't see any links. Hoping to catch her next one! The qualifiers were so much fun, I wish I didn't miss the first game but the second was awesome! She's the person I look forward to the most now when watching tournaments, if she's not on I kind of do something else.
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-24 17:20:18
January 24 2013 17:20 GMT
#2299
On January 25 2013 00:48 TheLastTemplar wrote:
dawww pepper <3 ty

Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 20:45 Waterflow wrote:
I went through fanlist very thoroughly and i still haven't been added.


water I beg for your forgiveness, ADDED!


lol it's no problem and you know it <3
soyRARAR
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2 Posts
January 25 2013 01:59 GMT
#2300
SIgn me up! :D
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1095
SteadfastSC876
ComeBackTV 782
TaKeTV 611
IndyStarCraft 240
Rex125
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 876
IndyStarCraft 240
ProTech151
Rex 125
UpATreeSC 61
BRAT_OK 47
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39240
Shuttle 805
Mini 432
Rush 197
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 82
Trap 38
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
Rock 19
Sacsri 18
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc10373
qojqva1722
Counter-Strike
fl0m1495
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1524
Khaldor1289
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
FrodaN1546
Beastyqt483
Mlord227
XBOCT221
DeMusliM210
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe130
C9.Mang0110
XaKoH 99
QueenE96
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 13
summit1g9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV277
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• StrangeGG 43
• Hinosc 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix6
• 80smullet 0
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie620
• Shiphtur351
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 14m
Online Event
17h 14m
FEL
22h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.