please stream more

| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
Csong
Canada396 Posts
please stream more ![]() | ||
|
pepper_
Japan65 Posts
On January 30 2013 04:10 tigonridge wrote: Her taste in music... questionable. lol (I can't stand any kind of pop music, Korean or otherwise) I watch her streams with the sound off. Her taste in music is awesome, it's her taste in movies that I worry about. <3 | ||
|
Scarlett`
Korea (South)2439 Posts
On January 30 2013 18:02 pepper_ wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2013 04:10 tigonridge wrote: Her taste in music... questionable. lol (I can't stand any kind of pop music, Korean or otherwise) I watch her streams with the sound off. Her taste in music is awesome, it's her taste in movies that I worry about. <3 hey ! i watch all the 'good' ones as well ;; theres just not enough T_T | ||
|
Relentless`
United States151 Posts
| ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
On January 30 2013 18:08 Scarlett` wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2013 18:02 pepper_ wrote: On January 30 2013 04:10 tigonridge wrote: Her taste in music... questionable. lol (I can't stand any kind of pop music, Korean or otherwise) I watch her streams with the sound off. Her taste in music is awesome, it's her taste in movies that I worry about. <3 hey ! i watch all the 'good' ones as well ;; theres just not enough T_T I love this fan club so much. Good luck in DICE Showdown (or GSL qualifiers if you're competing there). | ||
|
nettleberry
United States201 Posts
| ||
|
RuiBarbO
United States1340 Posts
Also I'd like to echo the sentiment that you stream more <3 (are you in Korea already?) | ||
|
ASoo
2867 Posts
| ||
|
corpuscle
United States1967 Posts
On January 31 2013 09:38 ASoo wrote: The IPL casters just advertised some upcoming event with Scarlett in it, but I didn't catch what it was and now I can't find it on liquipedia. Any idea what it was and when it's happening? DICE IPL Showdown, I think | ||
|
Jormundr
United States1678 Posts
On January 30 2013 18:08 Acer.Scarlett` wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2013 18:02 pepper_ wrote: On January 30 2013 04:10 tigonridge wrote: Her taste in music... questionable. lol (I can't stand any kind of pop music, Korean or otherwise) I watch her streams with the sound off. Her taste in music is awesome, it's her taste in movies that I worry about. <3 hey ! i watch all the 'good' ones as well ;; theres just not enough T_T List of favorite movies? Will remedy this. | ||
|
TheLastTemplar
Iceland593 Posts
On January 31 2013 14:04 Jormundr wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2013 18:08 Acer.Scarlett` wrote: On January 30 2013 18:02 pepper_ wrote: On January 30 2013 04:10 tigonridge wrote: Her taste in music... questionable. lol (I can't stand any kind of pop music, Korean or otherwise) I watch her streams with the sound off. Her taste in music is awesome, it's her taste in movies that I worry about. <3 hey ! i watch all the 'good' ones as well ;; theres just not enough T_T List of favorite movies? Will remedy this. her fav is blood killer 5 | ||
|
MFDoom
United States147 Posts
| ||
|
GulpyBlinkeyes
United States1449 Posts
There's a thread about it here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=396364 Nothing real new, but it's a nicely put together little piece, and cool to see Scarlett and some of our other favorites in there. Edit: Fixed embedding. | ||
|
pepper_
Japan65 Posts
| ||
|
nettleberry
United States201 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Maesy
United States1444 Posts
On February 02 2013 02:32 nettleberry wrote: hey scarlett, you were on national tv in US, how does this make you feel? ![]() Makes me feel like Scarlett's a baller. | ||
|
TheLastTemplar
Iceland593 Posts
| ||
|
Scarlett`
Korea (South)2439 Posts
On February 02 2013 02:32 nettleberry wrote: hey scarlett, you were on national tv in US, how does this make you feel? ![]() i dont like pictures T_T | ||
|
Chytilova
United States790 Posts
On February 03 2013 04:21 Acer.Scarlett` wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2013 02:32 nettleberry wrote: hey scarlett, you were on national tv in US, how does this make you feel? ![]() i dont like pictures T_T Don't worry, it's national TV no one actually watches. You're cool. :D GL on your stay in Korea! <3 | ||
|
EvilTeletubby
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
On February 02 2013 02:32 nettleberry wrote: hey scarlett, you were on national tv in US, how does this make you feel? ![]() Hah, what program? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|