• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7196 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 114

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 790 Next
BreaK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada890 Posts
January 16 2013 03:35 GMT
#2261
Just saw this over on /r/starcraft. Thought some of you might chuckle like I did.



Original Reddit thread.
formerly ClouD.BreaK ~ gogo KTF! & Liquid!
interim_descriptor
Profile Joined April 2012
73 Posts
January 16 2013 10:19 GMT
#2262
Such great news about GSTL!! glhf!!

Also, that reaction video is too perfect :D
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
January 16 2013 13:03 GMT
#2263
Good luck in Korea!

"..." kinda reminded me of Fujin for some reason, even though i don't think she ever did the "..." thing. Probably thinking of some other video game character/
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
January 17 2013 23:57 GMT
#2264
On January 16 2013 12:35 BreaK wrote:
Just saw this over on /r/starcraft. Thought some of you might chuckle like I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfMtnoNpsR4

Original Reddit thread.


haha thats great, ya thats Drekk he is an up coming caster and has organized events in canada! awesome person!
ladadidadi
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
January 18 2013 00:38 GMT
#2265
On January 18 2013 08:57 TheLastTemplar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2013 12:35 BreaK wrote:
Just saw this over on /r/starcraft. Thought some of you might chuckle like I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfMtnoNpsR4

Original Reddit thread.


haha thats great, ya thats Drekk he is an up coming caster and has organized events in canada! awesome person!

Is it bad that that's pretty much my actual reaction?
"Right?"
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 19 2013 18:30 GMT
#2266
[image loading]

full picture: http://imgur.com/41yDFJu
moo...for DRG
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-19 20:18:34
January 19 2013 20:18 GMT
#2267
gotta photoshop my name out so I'm not a fascist dictator ty neo! I think it will be good fanclub list tab bujtton mcbobbbber
ladadidadi
Sprouter
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1724 Posts
January 20 2013 05:40 GMT
#2268
Scarlett hwaiting!!!!
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 20 2013 05:42 GMT
#2269
On January 20 2013 05:18 TheLastTemplar wrote:
gotta photoshop my name out so I'm not a fascist dictator ty neo! I think it will be good fanclub list tab bujtton mcbobbbber


no, man
it's more authentic this way.
<3
moo...for DRG
chocopan
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan986 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-20 09:29:55
January 20 2013 09:29 GMT
#2270
On January 20 2013 05:18 TheLastTemplar wrote:
gotta photoshop my name out so I'm not a fascist dictator


and ive got to photoshop my name in
Dance those ultras
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
January 20 2013 18:49 GMT
#2271
Playhem showmatch http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=394379
ladadidadi
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
January 20 2013 19:48 GMT
#2272
On January 20 2013 18:29 chocopan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 05:18 TheLastTemplar wrote:
gotta photoshop my name out so I'm not a fascist dictator


and ive got to photoshop my name in


Just a note on the side I've gotten a lot of hate pm's from people that were mad they were not on that... those were only a handful of people that I was talking in the irc channel, during one of the hardest times in my life. Almost all of them are not from America and they were all really bummed they couldn't see scarlett live like I could... soooo I wanted to make them feel like they were there. I made the sign in about 1 minute and was in a huge hurry because the station was PACKED. I forgot a bunch of people choco and you were one of them

anyways <3
ladadidadi
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
January 20 2013 19:59 GMT
#2273
On January 21 2013 04:48 TheLastTemplar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 18:29 chocopan wrote:
On January 20 2013 05:18 TheLastTemplar wrote:
gotta photoshop my name out so I'm not a fascist dictator


and ive got to photoshop my name in


Just a note on the side I've gotten a lot of hate pm's from people that were mad they were not on that... those were only a handful of people that I was talking in the irc channel, during one of the hardest times in my life. Almost all of them are not from America and they were all really bummed they couldn't see scarlett live like I could... soooo I wanted to make them feel like they were there. I made the sign in about 1 minute and was in a huge hurry because the station was PACKED. I forgot a bunch of people choco and you were one of them

anyways <3


It's okay to have favorites! <3
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
January 20 2013 20:08 GMT
#2274
On January 21 2013 04:59 MetalPanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:48 TheLastTemplar wrote:
On January 20 2013 18:29 chocopan wrote:
On January 20 2013 05:18 TheLastTemplar wrote:
gotta photoshop my name out so I'm not a fascist dictator


and ive got to photoshop my name in


Just a note on the side I've gotten a lot of hate pm's from people that were mad they were not on that... those were only a handful of people that I was talking in the irc channel, during one of the hardest times in my life. Almost all of them are not from America and they were all really bummed they couldn't see scarlett live like I could... soooo I wanted to make them feel like they were there. I made the sign in about 1 minute and was in a huge hurry because the station was PACKED. I forgot a bunch of people choco and you were one of them

anyways <3


It's okay to have favorites! <3

ya but then AlgeriaT would have been on there!
ladadidadi
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
January 22 2013 02:57 GMT
#2275
If someone wants to make banners for the OP or has any suggestions drop them i'm all ears!! I'm adding a little day by day when I can.. working 11 hour days right now!
I wouldn't count on a picture/interview section anytime soon, but I will have most recent interviews in the news & update section!!
ladadidadi
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 22 2013 03:32 GMT
#2276
Code A qualifier registration closes today. Has there been any news about her signing up? I haven't seen anything but I might have missed it. When is she going over to Korea for GSTL?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
January 22 2013 03:42 GMT
#2277
On January 22 2013 12:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Code A qualifier registration closes today. Has there been any news about her signing up? I haven't seen anything but I might have missed it. When is she going over to Korea for GSTL?


I think she's going in February, but I'm not totally sure. I feel like there probably would've been an announcement by now if she was trying to qualify for GSL (Acer is usually pretty good about that stuff), but who knows.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
January 22 2013 20:18 GMT
#2278
Excited for showmatch tonight.
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
January 23 2013 02:08 GMT
#2279
News and Updates section in op will be updated every 3 days if not every day.. Still not decided on date/individual leagues but plans to participate
ladadidadi
Zer atai
Profile Joined September 2011
United States691 Posts
January 23 2013 02:24 GMT
#2280
Sign me up
Want to sport eSports? Disable adblock. P.S. En Taro Adun!!
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1095
SteadfastSC876
ComeBackTV 782
TaKeTV 611
IndyStarCraft 240
Rex125
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 876
IndyStarCraft 240
ProTech151
Rex 125
UpATreeSC 61
BRAT_OK 47
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39240
Shuttle 805
Mini 432
Rush 197
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 82
Trap 38
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
Rock 19
Sacsri 18
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc10373
qojqva1722
Counter-Strike
fl0m1495
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1524
Khaldor1289
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
FrodaN1546
Beastyqt483
Mlord227
XBOCT221
DeMusliM210
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe130
C9.Mang0110
XaKoH 99
QueenE96
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 13
summit1g9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV277
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• StrangeGG 43
• Hinosc 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix6
• 80smullet 0
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie620
• Shiphtur351
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 14m
Online Event
17h 14m
FEL
22h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.