+ Show Spoiler +
3-0 vs Symbol, woo!
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
corpuscle
United States1967 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + 3-0 vs Symbol, woo! | ||
|
Hamboigahz
Australia55 Posts
| ||
|
Dr.Sin
Canada1126 Posts
decisive 3-0 against Symbol. | ||
|
Maesy
United States1444 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ... but congratulations <3 | ||
|
RuiBarbO
United States1340 Posts
![]() | ||
|
slytown
Korea (South)1411 Posts
against Nestea was inspiring. I can't believe you held on that long on two bases. | ||
|
Sair-
4 Posts
| ||
|
MetalPanda
Canada1152 Posts
On January 14 2013 11:24 Sair- wrote: Was watching Scarlett and Suppy play 2v2s yesterday and Scarlett said she was streaming tonight (if I remember correctly) Cool! I'm gonna watch the vods! EDIT : Oh, Suppy doesn't have vods.. | ||
|
tReaper
Australia90 Posts
| ||
|
Irave
United States9965 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Superiorwolf
United States5509 Posts
On January 14 2013 11:26 MetalPanda wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2013 11:24 Sair- wrote: Was watching Scarlett and Suppy play 2v2s yesterday and Scarlett said she was streaming tonight (if I remember correctly) Cool! I'm gonna watch the vods! EDIT : Oh, Suppy doesn't have vods.. Took em down for CSL, will try to have em up soon! | ||
|
MetalPanda
Canada1152 Posts
On January 14 2013 17:39 Superiorwolf wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2013 11:26 MetalPanda wrote: On January 14 2013 11:24 Sair- wrote: Was watching Scarlett and Suppy play 2v2s yesterday and Scarlett said she was streaming tonight (if I remember correctly) Cool! I'm gonna watch the vods! EDIT : Oh, Suppy doesn't have vods.. Took em down for CSL, will try to have em up soon! Nice! I appreciate it! | ||
|
eviltomahawk
United States11135 Posts
| ||
|
TheLastTemplar
Iceland593 Posts
| ||
|
eviltomahawk
United States11135 Posts
On January 15 2013 10:33 TheLastTemplar wrote: http://www.last.fm/user/scarlettmaeve I'm pretty sure, not positive! Woah, that seems really legit. I do recall her streaming with some of those songs, so I guess it's legit enough for me. A lot of good stuff in there, even the WC2 stuff haha. | ||
|
Zethgryn
Canada2 Posts
| ||
|
Takasu
United States63 Posts
On January 15 2013 10:48 Zethgryn wrote: Scarlett looks like she's going to Korea to compete in the GSTL :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdjHWOpeJI0 Just saw this too! Good news! :D | ||
|
tReaper
Australia90 Posts
| ||
|
pepper_
Japan65 Posts
| ||
|
Kahzaar
Sweden897 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Rush Hyuk Dewaltoss firebathero Trap ToSsGirL Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1546 Beastyqt458 Mlord227 DeMusliM223 XBOCT217 ArmadaUGS146 KnowMe126 C9.Mang0113 XaKoH QueenE86 Mew2King75 CosmosSc2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH315 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|