• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7035 users

The Life Fan Club - Page 54

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 204 Next
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2012 18:55 GMT
#1061
Life's GSL group coming up tomorrow! Make sure to tune in.
AdministratorBreak the chains
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 19:11:46
November 14 2012 19:00 GMT
#1062
Oi, I'm nervous. Champions getting knocked out left and right this season. And the group is truly unpredictable. But I don't think Life will mentally collapse like Parting and DRG, plus he's not playing someone who he beat in the Ro16.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
The_Darkness
Profile Joined December 2011
United States910 Posts
November 14 2012 19:10 GMT
#1063
Life is significantly better than DRG. Parting's a bit of a wildcard and I've never been impressed by his pvz other than his immortal sentry all in, which I actually haven't seen that much of. (I always thought Squirtle was better at the build, but I seem to be in the minority). Life's mental game is really, really good. Unless he hurts his wrists (knock on wood), he's the odds on favorite to win this GSL in my book.

Go Life!
To be is to be the value of a bound variable.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2012 19:36 GMT
#1064
On November 15 2012 04:10 The_Darkness wrote:
Life is significantly better than DRG. Parting's a bit of a wildcard and I've never been impressed by his pvz other than his immortal sentry all in, which I actually haven't seen that much of. (I always thought Squirtle was better at the build, but I seem to be in the minority). Life's mental game is really, really good. Unless he hurts his wrists (knock on wood), he's the odds on favorite to win this GSL in my book.

Go Life!


Yeah, when he's confident (and I do mean really confident) I don't think there are many players who stand a chance at beating him. Also, Innovation said in his Ro16 interview that he, a Terran, would like to face Life in the Ro8. Surely, Life won't let such a joke pass ^^
AdministratorBreak the chains
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
November 14 2012 20:03 GMT
#1065
I'm not too nervous. I feel like Life has just such a good understanding of ZvZ that he'll make it out.

I remember in one interview he was asked about people imitating his style. He said, "I don't think it's that hard to imitate. My strength is just that I make all the right decisions."

It's that easy people. Just make the right calls ALL THE TIME ^^
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
November 14 2012 21:29 GMT
#1066
Kill everyone. Kill Sniper. Kill Ryung/MKP. Kill whoever is in the finals.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2012 21:30 GMT
#1067
On November 15 2012 06:29 Fionn wrote:
Kill everyone. Kill Sniper. Kill Ryung/MKP. Kill whoever is in the finals.


Life is to Zerg what Polt is to Terran, right now?
AdministratorBreak the chains
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 14 2012 21:31 GMT
#1068
On November 15 2012 06:30 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 06:29 Fionn wrote:
Kill everyone. Kill Sniper. Kill Ryung/MKP. Kill whoever is in the finals.


Life is to Zerg what Polt is to Terran, right now?


Except he doesn't disappoint me on a weekly basis. ;_;
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2012 21:32 GMT
#1069
On November 15 2012 06:31 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 06:30 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2012 06:29 Fionn wrote:
Kill everyone. Kill Sniper. Kill Ryung/MKP. Kill whoever is in the finals.


Life is to Zerg what Polt is to Terran, right now?


Except he doesn't disappoint me on a weekly basis. ;_;


Ouch. Fair point ^^
AdministratorBreak the chains
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2012 21:59 GMT
#1070
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=382065

Iron Squid II groups are up. I think it is fair to say that Life's group could be called the group of death. Kas, Creator and Seed along with Life makes one heck of a group.
AdministratorBreak the chains
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 14 2012 22:09 GMT
#1071
So many tournaments in so little time. @_@
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2012 22:11 GMT
#1072
Yeah, I'm beginning to have trouble keeping up. First GSL all day every day, then we have MLGs and WCS World Finals followed by Iron Squid II and IPL5/WC/GSL Ro4/Finals and more coming up, I mean gah.

AdministratorBreak the chains
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
November 14 2012 23:55 GMT
#1073
Iron Squid is still my favorite tournament of the year. Chapter II ought to be even better!

GSL time—should Life get first in his group so he can eat Sniper, or get second to teach BoguS a lesson about TvZ?
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Chronos.
Profile Joined February 2012
United States805 Posts
November 15 2012 00:15 GMT
#1074
I wish he wasn't in a group of all Zergs, I know his ZvZ is amazing and all but I just feel more comfortable with his play against Toss and Terran.

He'll probably get out ezpz anyway =D
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
November 15 2012 00:16 GMT
#1075
The Last hope for Startale! Life fighting tonight!
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
November 15 2012 02:41 GMT
#1076
On November 15 2012 09:15 Chronos. wrote:
I wish he wasn't in a group of all Zergs, I know his ZvZ is amazing and all but I just feel more comfortable with his play against Toss and Terran.

He'll probably get out ezpz anyway =D


Give me a group of three Zerg over a group with Parting, Creator and Rain any day. Life's worst match-up is ZvP, but it hasn't been tested much due to the lack of Protoss the last two seasons. Not saying he couldn't 2-0 every Protoss in the world right now, but it would be harder.

Life should make it out. Soulkey's ZvZ looked average against Revival at MLG, Leenock will be the hardest challenge and could beat him, and Symbol plays wonky TSL ZvZ that Life should punish heavily.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Goshdarnit
Profile Joined August 2011
United States540 Posts
November 15 2012 05:56 GMT
#1077
I feel very worried for life right now... as worried as I was before finals. It just seems like he is on top of the world and he has to come down soon because of school priorities etc... I just really hope it isn't now. He is going to IPL5 anyway, please dont let him lose in this group... not like this.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 15 2012 06:04 GMT
#1078
On November 15 2012 14:56 Goshdarnit wrote:
I feel very worried for life right now... as worried as I was before finals. It just seems like he is on top of the world and he has to come down soon because of school priorities etc... I just really hope it isn't now. He is going to IPL5 anyway, please dont let him lose in this group... not like this.


Oh you of little faith - you've just got to believe!
AdministratorBreak the chains
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 15 2012 06:06 GMT
#1079
I believe in the kid. He is a champion through and through and if he loses, he'll still be a champion.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Fuell
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands3111 Posts
November 15 2012 09:23 GMT
#1080
Gogo Life! Win GSL again! Startale got your back.
fOu/Zenith/NEX/WeRRa/SlayerS
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3052
Soma 351
Rush 290
Killer 120
BeSt 115
ToSsGirL 92
Mong 85
Shinee 66
Dota 2
Gorgc691
Counter-Strike
olofmeister700
byalli584
ceh9541
shoxiejesuss454
edward7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7483
gofns3901
Happy325
dupreeh261
Sick219
crisheroes186
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1353
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.