• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10824 users

The Life Fan Club - Page 53

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 204 Next
Funkmastajam
Profile Joined August 2010
United States83 Posts
November 09 2012 05:13 GMT
#1041
I looked through this threads recent posts hoping someone has a Hi-res picture of Life with his Royal Roader Swrod. Unfortunately no pictures were posted :-(

Fan Club I am disappoint
Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can? - Sun Tzu
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 09 2012 05:31 GMT
#1042
Group D is all zerg. I don't know if that's good or bad.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Random_Guy09
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1010 Posts
November 09 2012 05:36 GMT
#1043
On November 09 2012 14:31 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Group D is all zerg. I don't know if that's good or bad.


Well he did say in his previous group interview he hopes they don't choose zergs for him cause the MU makes his hands hurt Not really going the way he wanted. Hopefully he can pull through!
Acer1791
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany182 Posts
November 09 2012 11:01 GMT
#1044
well life has amazing zvz. if he can advance i think he will win the whole thing
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 11:52:09
November 09 2012 11:50 GMT
#1045
On November 09 2012 14:31 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Group D is all zerg. I don't know if that's good or bad.


I think, Soulkey's apparent aptitude for ZvZ, that it could be tough. Could. Once he got his shit together at MLG Fall Championship he won three games in a row vs. Leenock, and if he can start off the group like he ended MLG I can see him cruising through ezpz. Worried about his comment on his hands hurting when playing ZvZ, though.

But, we must have confidence in his over 70% winrate - he didn't get that for nothing.


On November 09 2012 14:13 Funkmastajam wrote:
I looked through this threads recent posts hoping someone has a Hi-res picture of Life with his Royal Roader Swrod. Unfortunately no pictures were posted :-(

Fan Club I am disappoint


The only picture that's not all blurred I can find is this one;

[image loading]
AdministratorBreak the chains
VTJRaen
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom238 Posts
November 09 2012 11:54 GMT
#1046
Sign me up for the club. He's my new MarineKing and just so crazy good. Admittedly, it might help a little that he won me money off Carmac thanks to the MLG finals, but I loved him before that.
Multiplay eSports Co-Ordinator
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
November 09 2012 15:23 GMT
#1047
Nestea talks about Life in his latest interview:

The biggest talk right now is about the GSL Season 4 champion Life. What do you think of him as a fellow Zerg player?

I knew Life was a good player. He seems to be finally in the spotlight. I was so surprised when I watched the finals. Something like, 'So Zerg can play like this'. When I watched DRG and Leenock's play, I just thought of them as being 'good', but Life is just amazing. He is different from the current Zerg style and it was something fresh. He showcased a play nobody else can show off. I expect good things from him.

You probably tried out his style at least once.

Yes. I tried it many times, but every time I tried I lost. (Laugh) This is a style he created through extensive practice. Whenever I try a ling run-by, I lose to a full-front assault at this timing, to the point of total devastation. He knows which time is to attack, when no army is at the opponent's base. Players facing Life get attacked at the most unusual timing that have never been faced before, so they get shaken up and lose. The most impressive thing he does is how many lings he makes. That doesn't mean his drone count is low at all. This makes the game flow seamlessly.

So what is your answer to his style?

Hmm... maybe if I was a little younger? (Laugh) If I was at Life's age, I could have tried something like that. I put much thoughts on it, and my answer is that it's impossible to imitate. His concept is totally different from mine. Many other Zerg players probably tried it themselves and came up with the same answer. They might try to mimic here and there, but it's not something the conventional Zerg can easily follow.
Nomzter
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden2802 Posts
November 09 2012 15:28 GMT
#1048
Life along with leenock inspired me to play zerg again instead of random, gg
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
November 09 2012 17:05 GMT
#1049
On November 09 2012 14:31 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Group D is all zerg. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Eh. Soulkey's ZvZ is nice but I'm most worried about Leenock. Symbol is beatable.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 09 2012 17:29 GMT
#1050
On November 10 2012 02:05 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 14:31 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Group D is all zerg. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Eh. Soulkey's ZvZ is nice but I'm most worried about Leenock. Symbol is beatable.


I'd actually rate Symbol's ZvZ at Leenock's level. His vZ record lately is pretty sick; same goes for Leenock of course. Haven't really seen as much of Soulkey as I have of Symbol and Leenock, but I think they're all equally beatable. No mistakes allowed, though.
AdministratorBreak the chains
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 09 2012 18:38 GMT
#1051
It will be tough but Life should be able to get out.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
November 09 2012 18:40 GMT
#1052
I'm pretty confident in Life's chances. Not a pushover group by any means, but I'm confident in his ZvZ and I hope he is too.
Shadowmire
Profile Joined June 2012
United States59 Posts
November 09 2012 20:59 GMT
#1053
This group is basically as scary as it could possibly be, but that doesn't change the fact that Life is the best player in it.
Acer1791
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany182 Posts
November 10 2012 00:28 GMT
#1054
if life wins his group (what should be possible) he should be the player with the highest elopeak ever.
cmon life, you can do this!
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
November 10 2012 10:47 GMT
#1055
Just watched the VODS for MLG Fall Championship and the way Life destroyed Flash gives me shivers. Especially after he lost so badly the first time they met. Game 1 was so amazing.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-10 18:47:09
November 10 2012 18:46 GMT
#1056
I'm worried that he does not do enough hatch-first builds. Everyone knows that he likes to do early pressure so they are opening up safely against him. His best ZvZ streak was when he opened 15 hatch in every single game.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
November 10 2012 22:24 GMT
#1057
On November 11 2012 03:46 CosmicSpiral wrote:
I'm worried that he does not do enough hatch-first builds. Everyone knows that he likes to do early pressure so they are opening up safely against him. His best ZvZ streak was when he opened 15 hatch in every single game.


Yeah, that worries me too. Opens 10 Pool almost every game in ZvZ lately, and gets behind if his opponent defends well. He's good enough to still win from that position, but it's not a good position to be in nevertheless. Soulkey showed really good defense against early pool builds during the MvP playoffs. I hope he switches things up a bit more.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
November 11 2012 21:25 GMT
#1058
There's a Life poster here :3

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=263421
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
XastoC
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada59 Posts
November 12 2012 03:07 GMT
#1059
Please sign me in! My favorite PLayer of all time!
StarTale So Good! | Life | Squirtle | PartinG | TaeJa | Stephano | MMA | DongRaeGu |
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 08:59:58
November 14 2012 08:58 GMT
#1060
On November 12 2012 06:25 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
There's a Life poster here :3

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=263421


That guy makes so many good pictures. I think the Life poster should be in the OP, to be honest - we need more pictures!
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 306
OGKoka 287
Codebar 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40720
Calm 3844
Shuttle 1918
Bisu 1629
FanTaSy 1456
Mini 1103
Soma 701
Rush 581
EffOrt 477
Stork 328
[ Show more ]
Light 296
actioN 282
Snow 249
Hyuk 246
firebathero 210
ZerO 209
Dewaltoss 96
Zeus 85
Barracks 80
hero 71
Sea.KH 51
Shinee 48
Killer 46
Pusan 36
Sharp 36
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 29
Free 26
Shine 20
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
PianO 17
HiyA 16
sorry 16
zelot 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9017
Dendi1002
League of Legends
KnowMe36
Counter-Strike
x6flipin674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes570
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2300
hiko1591
B2W.Neo357
byalli269
Liquid`VortiX186
Livibee185
mouzStarbuck172
Hui .169
Beastyqt72
Mew2King71
Trikslyr62
Rex25
RotterdaM23
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV248
League of Legends
• Nemesis2655
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 46m
Replay Cast
7h 31m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.