
On January 27 2016 15:52 NinjaToss wrote:
my KT heart can't handle this news....
my KT heart can't handle this news....
You have Jin Air Flair...
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
![]() On January 27 2016 15:52 NinjaToss wrote: my KT heart can't handle this news.... You have Jin Air Flair... | ||
|
NinjaToss
Austria1383 Posts
On January 27 2016 16:36 FFW_Rude wrote: Damn i thought it was his dream to play for KT ![]() You have Jin Air Flair... I love both Jin Air and KT equally, but TL made me choose =((( | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On January 27 2016 18:01 NinjaToss wrote: Show nested quote + On January 27 2016 16:36 FFW_Rude wrote: Damn i thought it was his dream to play for KT ![]() On January 27 2016 15:52 NinjaToss wrote: my KT heart can't handle this news.... You have Jin Air Flair... I love both Jin Air and KT equally, but TL made me choose =((( You will know you've made the right choice when JD joins JAGW! But damn, I didn't expect this trade, but I kinda like Life being in a team where he has to carry again. I think some pressure will be good for him and since LotV fits him very nicely I'm sure he will do very well in Proleague this year! | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
| ||
|
evolsiefil
143 Posts
| ||
|
A_needle_jog
Korea (South)699 Posts
| ||
|
gay_dino
4 Posts
His recent tweet (Jan 26) says: "I have been traded from KT to Afreeca Freecs. I hope my fans don't worry about me. I will work hard to have showings at my old team" PS: I don't know if I'm on the fan club, if not, could someone please add me? | ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
Lets hope it is not what we are thinking it is. | ||
|
Sakat
Croatia1599 Posts
We can still dream ![]() | ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
On January 29 2016 23:08 Sakat wrote: It probably is though We can still dream ![]() The heck side are you on? | ||
|
Sakat
Croatia1599 Posts
| ||
|
NinjaToss
Austria1383 Posts
| ||
|
xtorn
4067 Posts
What is going on with my idol?! Can someone give context pls-- Nevermind just found the thread :O | ||
|
[N3O]r3d33m3r
Germany674 Posts
On January 30 2016 00:20 NinjaToss wrote: Life being Life, I don't think he's guilty, hopefully he was too drunk or forgot to return the car he rented to go out with his girlfriend or something That guy has no gf. Nope, as someone said, Changwon is renowned for their match-fixing investiations. Maybe che could rename to Death? | ||
|
NinjaToss
Austria1383 Posts
On January 30 2016 15:26 [N3O]r3d33m3r wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2016 00:20 NinjaToss wrote: Life being Life, I don't think he's guilty, hopefully he was too drunk or forgot to return the car he rented to go out with his girlfriend or something That guy has no gf. Nope, as someone said, Changwon is renowned for their match-fixing investiations. Maybe che could rename to Death? He does have a girlfriend, or to be more accurate, he has a ton of girlfriends. My sister is friend with a guy who is friend with Life's girlfriend (not sure if ex) so I know that he does have a girlfriend When I wrote that, the Changwon news wasn't out | ||
|
showBanquo
Sweden182 Posts
| ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
| ||
|
xtorn
4067 Posts
...I dont really believe all this though. It doesn't make sense. Life got a LOT of ca$h from eSports and he doesn't need to match-fix. | ||
|
Edpayasugo
United Kingdom2223 Posts
| ||
|
NinjaToss
Austria1383 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Soma actioN Soulkey Horang2 EffOrt BeSt Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns39559 singsing1876 B2W.Neo525 XBOCT298 Pyrionflax272 DeMusliM224 byalli187 hiko156 Mew2King85 ArmadaUGS55 ZerO(Twitch)13 |
|
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|