• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:16
CEST 21:16
KST 04:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8588 users

The Life Fan Club - Page 195

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 204 Next
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
January 31 2016 11:45 GMT
#3881
On January 31 2016 19:02 xtorn wrote:
PleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocent

...I dont really believe all this though. It doesn't make sense. Life got a LOT of ca$h from eSports and he doesn't need to match-fix.

Greed is a bitch.
Hello
MasterCynical
Profile Joined September 2012
505 Posts
January 31 2016 12:46 GMT
#3882
Just like in real life, people aren't what they seem on the surface. Very appropriate name imo.

He has my respect for selling out and looking out for himself though, because in life that's all that matters.
[N3O]r3d33m3r
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany674 Posts
January 31 2016 12:54 GMT
#3883
On January 31 2016 21:46 MasterCynical wrote:
Just like in real life, people aren't what they seem on the surface. Very appropriate name imo.

He has my respect for selling out and looking out for himself though, because in life that's all that matters.

do you also respect thieves? after all, they do everything for themselves!!!11
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
January 31 2016 14:25 GMT
#3884
On January 31 2016 21:46 MasterCynical wrote:
Just like in real life, people aren't what they seem on the surface. Very appropriate name imo.

He has my respect for selling out and looking out for himself though, because in life that's all that matters.


lol
fully committed to life
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
January 31 2016 18:07 GMT
#3885
On January 31 2016 20:45 Keeemy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 19:02 xtorn wrote:
PleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocentPleaseBeInnocent

...I dont really believe all this though. It doesn't make sense. Life got a LOT of ca$h from eSports and he doesn't need to match-fix.

Greed is a bitch.

we basically know nothing at this point for sure
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
January 31 2016 18:55 GMT
#3886
i watched this kid from before he ever played a televised match. back when the only three people on this forum who would cheer for him were asha, cosmicspiral, and myself. back when he was scrounging for small cash in korean weeklies, losing hard his first few times in the booth. requalifying for code a, allkilling liquid, the end of zenex.... the royal road, mlg, iron squid, blizzcon, the rest is history—

I saw all of it.

now, only disappointment....
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
January 31 2016 19:27 GMT
#3887
I don't know how to respond to this. I want to believe with all my heart that he was coerced or made a foolish mistake without malice, but the prosecutor's office doesn't issue warrants for arrest unless they are convinced they have a solid case.

The only thing we can do is wait and see. Let's not pass judgment unless we have all the facts.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
January 31 2016 20:01 GMT
#3888
On February 01 2016 03:55 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
i watched this kid from before he ever played a televised match. back when the only three people on this forum who would cheer for him were asha, cosmicspiral, and myself. back when he was scrounging for small cash in korean weeklies, losing hard his first few times in the booth. requalifying for code a, allkilling liquid, the end of zenex.... the royal road, mlg, iron squid, blizzcon, the rest is history—

I saw all of it.

now, only disappointment....


I'm sorry bro - I remember you back then in 2012 - Life's #1 fan. Really unfortunate about this whole thing
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
January 31 2016 20:20 GMT
#3889
Fuck, man. Life was the shit. He's always been my #1 favorite, especially after NesTea quit playing. He was my age, my race and his style of play was awesome. Now that this has come to light..I just feel sad and sorry for him. I know it's a serious crime and offense, but I guess it hasn't been 100% proven yet (to the public at least), and he might have been forced into it. More pros have spoken about this, namely CranK where he was threatened if he didn't matchfix (in the end he didn't I think)

Either way this situation's all kinds of fucked up. This lessens the faith in korean SC2, legitimacy of Starcraft in general, it's terrible for the best player to ever touch Starcraft 2's legacy and his actual life (harhar the puns). With the criminal charges that he's going to have with him if he does get convicted and also some jail time. I just can't help but feel so bad for him. T_T
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
Calarague
Profile Joined November 2013
France33 Posts
January 31 2016 21:08 GMT
#3890
Anyone... But please not you...
**** MKP TLO ♥
Prodigy181
Profile Joined July 2013
United States14 Posts
February 01 2016 02:50 GMT
#3891
GG :C What will I do now


I have no Parting vs Flash Rivalry And now no Parting Vs Life all in one year...
TY : Flash : Zest : Stats : Dear
Hillius
Profile Joined January 2016
5 Posts
February 01 2016 05:17 GMT
#3892
I'd like to see exactly which matches he threw if it turns out to be true. This is very depressing to think about, as a zerg player and Life fan. He's one of the best...
phantomfive
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)404 Posts
February 01 2016 06:52 GMT
#3893
I understand that if someone breaks the law, he should pay the price.

That said, I still like Life, I like the way he plays, and I support him in whatever way is legal.
If he streams, I am happy to donate to his stream.
To ease another's heartache is to forget one's own - Lincoln
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
February 01 2016 07:22 GMT
#3894
On February 01 2016 15:52 phantomfive wrote:
I understand that if someone breaks the law, he should pay the price.

That said, I still like Life, I like the way he plays, and I support him in whatever way is legal.
If he streams, I am happy to donate to his stream.


He won't be allowed to stream AT ALL if proven guilty.
phantomfive
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)404 Posts
February 01 2016 08:33 GMT
#3895
On February 01 2016 16:22 WrathSCII wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2016 15:52 phantomfive wrote:
I understand that if someone breaks the law, he should pay the price.

That said, I still like Life, I like the way he plays, and I support him in whatever way is legal.
If he streams, I am happy to donate to his stream.


He won't be allowed to stream AT ALL if proven guilty.

Well, once he gets out of jail ^^
To ease another's heartache is to forget one's own - Lincoln
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
February 01 2016 12:20 GMT
#3896
On February 01 2016 17:33 phantomfive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2016 16:22 WrathSCII wrote:
On February 01 2016 15:52 phantomfive wrote:
I understand that if someone breaks the law, he should pay the price.

That said, I still like Life, I like the way he plays, and I support him in whatever way is legal.
If he streams, I am happy to donate to his stream.


He won't be allowed to stream AT ALL if proven guilty.

Well, once he gets out of jail ^^


You don't get it. Those who are caught in Match Fixing, are not allowed to stream or benefit in any way from the this game at all. The only way sAviOr is making money is by playing BW in China.
.
He can't stream on Afreeca or Twitch or anywhere KeSPA and Blizzard can reach.
EvilChuck
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany71 Posts
February 01 2016 13:15 GMT
#3897
Little bit offtopic but sAviOr did stream BW and LoL on Afreeca, I do not know if he still streams though.
The SAW is the LAW
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
February 01 2016 13:20 GMT
#3898
On February 01 2016 22:15 EvilChuck wrote:
Little bit offtopic but sAviOr did stream BW and LoL on Afreeca, I do not know if he still streams though.

No, he was later prohibited from streaming there.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
EvilChuck
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany71 Posts
February 01 2016 13:24 GMT
#3899
Ah I see, thanks for the information, I guess Kespa has not kept up with all the streaming, but when they realized how much money you can make they started looking into it.
The SAW is the LAW
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
February 01 2016 13:48 GMT
#3900
This sucks He was one of the only two zergs i cheered for even against terrans. It looks serious but i hope gets cleared of these accusations somehow
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 718
SteadfastSC577
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 577
UpATreeSC 109
JuggernautJason46
ZombieGrub42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 112
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 8
NotJumperer 4
Dota 2
qojqva1117
Dendi1028
Counter-Strike
fl0m1125
Fnx 716
shoxiejesuss644
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2715
Liquid`Hasu1749
Other Games
Grubby2789
ArmadaUGS1021
B2W.Neo626
ceh9502
byalli471
C9.Mang0162
Pyrionflax134
Chillindude69
Trikslyr53
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix7
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV7
League of Legends
• TFBlade1332
Other Games
• imaqtpie1096
• Scarra626
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 44m
OSC
17h 44m
Stellar Fest
17h 44m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.