oGsPretender ;3
jk oGsfOrGG
edit: sign me up yo
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
unit
United States2621 Posts
oGsPretender ;3 jk oGsfOrGG edit: sign me up yo | ||
|
GenesisX
Canada4267 Posts
| ||
|
Lewan72
United States381 Posts
His mechanics were insane during his match vs Sage. | ||
|
MildSeven
Canada311 Posts
| ||
|
Phyrful
United States248 Posts
roflmao. Sign me up | ||
|
NinjaNitrate
82 Posts
| ||
|
Aphasie
Norway474 Posts
'Nuff trolling. Its great to see more BW pros switching over, will probably raise the top level drastically in the year to come. I wish him the best of luck! | ||
|
Rostam
United States2552 Posts
On November 15 2011 10:37 unit wrote: i shall call him oGsPretender ;3 jk oGsfOrGG edit: sign me up yo oGsPretender would actually be an awesome ID, he should switch to that ![]() | ||
|
VirgilSC2
United States6151 Posts
![]() | ||
|
DaRKMaTT3r
Brazil553 Posts
| ||
|
Tppz!
Germany1449 Posts
Hiya=It would be a lie if I said I hadn't thought about it. After Hwaseung disbanded, I tried SC2 at home for a week. I hit diamond very easily. I thought it might be possible, but then I played against (T)fOrGG who recently switched to SC2, and I got absolutely demolished. He was off-racing as Zerg at that, so I gave up right then and there. I am planning to join the military rather than to play SC2. Sad story but still cool to hear that forGG is improving that fast :> gl in your match vs polt | ||
|
Kznn
Brazil9072 Posts
| ||
|
m4cho
Norway29 Posts
Gonna steal me sum oGsFin builds | ||
|
Mothra
United States1448 Posts
| ||
|
red4ce
United States7313 Posts
On November 18 2011 09:15 VirgilSC2 wrote: How has this fanclub made it 9 and a half pages without someone posting this? ![]() Was hoping you SC2 folks wouldn't know about that :r | ||
|
PrAeToR.FeNiX
Canada361 Posts
| ||
|
b0lt
United States790 Posts
On October 01 2011 16:38 red4ce wrote: THE OFFICIAL fOrGG/oGsFin FANCLUB! The picture in the OP is terrible, where is the trademark forgg smirk? ![]() Seriously, you must have found the ![]() only ![]() picture ![]() of ![]() forgg ![]() where ![]() he isn't ![]() smirking at ![]() the ![]() camera | ||
|
red4ce
United States7313 Posts
The bottom picture is pretty good so I'll use that for now. It's hardly a smirk though. | ||
|
Mothra
United States1448 Posts
| ||
|
ppshchik
United States862 Posts
On November 29 2011 05:57 Mothra wrote: Tough match vs Polt tonight. Will be a real test. People had doubts on him vs ForGG, yet he thrashed the series quite effortlessly. Not to mention it's TvT in which it's so similar to BW TvT, and ForGG was someone who took down Flash in MSL b4. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Jaedong Soma Mini BeSt Horang2 Larva Soulkey Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS2925 singsing1852 hiko793 B2W.Neo588 byalli458 ceh9320 KnowMe121 QueenE88 Trikslyr36 Railgan20 ZerO(Twitch)16 Chillindude14 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|